buy mx player

you didn't post anime, pedophile please fuck off

is this the new desktop thread

>pedo
you must be new here
go back to Sup Forums and spam loli threads with spiderman

anime website

being a pedophile is edgy

that's not an anime screencap, its western pedophile drawing in anime style, filtered newtrip

Bump desu for more maki.

>weebshit

>calls people pedophiles
>can tell apart anime and western drawings
I think you're being hypocritical

anime website

Stop watching 10-bit encodes of your Chinese cartoons. I remember 3 years ago I bought one of those super shitty windows 8.1 (not RT) tablets, and while some 1080p releases worked fine, Madoka Magica lagged like a mother fucker.

Turns out, it was because of that 10-bit bullshit. When I converted it down it played like a dream.

because its a slow as shit tablet. or maybe its the bitrate?

Best program for converting Mkvs?

you don't understand the meaning of the word hypocritical, pick up a trip so i can filter you like i did with that other newtrip

this
I save the 10 bit 1080p autism encodes for my desktop

no
you leave
no one likes you

Sup Forums isn't a fucking anime website you retard. You already have your anime boards. I'm not saying posting anime related stuff isn't a part of Sup Forums culture (because it is), but Sup Forums is not anime.

anime website

I just use Handbrake, but I don't know if that'll by default remove that 10-bit bullshit. Some weeb here with more technical know how will have to answer you there.

But seriously. the Madoka release was 720, but because it was 10-bit it was just too much to handle for that tablet. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here,

But I think it has something to do with like, hardware decoding? Where even shit processors can do 1080p x264 because they're designed with playing that in mind, but for stuff like x265 and maybe 10-bit they aren't, so it's a far more intensive task.

@56504826
@56504748
@56504684
What did he mean by this?

Fuck you're right. MXplayer was using SW encoding. Because of the 10 bit likely as not.

anime website

Sup Forums originated from weeb shit. This site added boards that weren't soley focused on weeb stuff so weebs could talk to other weebs about thing sthat weren't weeb. The fact that you stumbled upon here without an interest in weeb stuff, and that the community has now grown to include many or even mostly non-weebs doesn't change the origins of the website.

I don't mind you making a "GTFO WEEBS" argument, just the ignorance of origins.

@56504841

Man, the first time I'm ever able to provide an even remotely helpful answer and it involves anime. I guess it's time to accept the fact I'll never amount to more than just a weeb.

I watch 720p anime on my 2013 Nexus 7 pretty much daily and have no issue.
Used the following players:
- VLC (have experienced stutter)
- SPMC (Kodi rebuild, works great)

On that note, what tablet can run 10 bit 1080p encodes with no issues?

>samsung

Comfy please, Boss.

>not watching anime in 1080p

>watching upscaled shit

Got any proof that or are you just talking out your ass?

Stutter only happens if you are using software mode instead of hardware.

Very few anime series are produced in native 1080p lad. if you want proof go look up their BD releases. it's always 720p. a rip at 1080 is just that upscaled. CR is unscaled.

anibin.blogspot.com/

I just downloaded some typemoon magic loli anime in BD, 1080. is that upscaled or should I just delete it and download 720?
Thanks

I stand corrected.

Kuro deserves 1080p.

Are Coalgirls 1080 BD rips upscale?

NICE TRIPS

but you didn't use the right version of that

yes

almost all anime is drawn in 720p, the blurays might be 1080p but it's just an upscale 99% of the time

God damn it, I've been wasting space for all of my life even with the HorribleSubs rips.

mfw

See
Also
>downloading Bloatgirls

>HorribleSubs
lmbo that's even worse, all they do is record crunchyroll streams

It's not like there is any other chance with most fansub groups being dead

Sometimes there's no choice, user.

I'm assuming you only browse Nyaa and BakaBT

the only anime I have in 1080p
>old anime that was scanned in from a film source, i.e. Cowboy Bebop
>Ghibli films
>The Evangelion Rebuild Films
Anything else is 720p, unless I know for certain it was drawn in 1080p (more often than not, it wasn't.)

moderate kek

Yeah and tokyo tosho since those were the ones I used before I get into prison around 2012.
I was in house arrest and had no internet access.

Should have gotten an AB account, m8

How is it different?
I used to download old shows using XDCC

They keep seeded batches for every group instead of just bloatgitls or whoever shilled the most on the discussions, unlike BBT

I guess everything turned south when it was no longer boxtorrents or whatever bakabt's name was.
I'm only looking for new ongoing shows however and try to set up an RSS with the respective group's releases. House arrest made me lose track of anime for a long long time.

BBT has always been shit when it comes to picking encodes, you should get an Animebytes account if you can

Thanks, user.
I'll try to when they open up registrations again.

Dumb anime poster

>WE'RE ALL LE AUTISTS HERE

\M/(-_-)\M/

Metal af

anime website

Comfy please, Boss

why are you not banned

Cocoa is the softest.

cawfee

>thread is STILL up
mods are kill
post cp