I see your resume have some time gaps in it. Care to explain why?

I see your resume have some time gaps in it. Care to explain why?

I took time off to get in touch with my native American heritage. Is that a problem? This company doesn't have problems with native Americans... does it?

went on a spiritual quest to get in touch with my inner-self.

Fapping. But I'm fine now

Emp was on global freeleech

Why do you need to know about my private life? Fuck off.

Recovering from getting surgery to become a black tranny. Now gib me job.

Vision quest for dragon dildos

not technology

Y-you too.

>start shaking and sweating profusely
>I-I got to go

You're hired.

>Leaving gaps on your resume
>Telling the truth on your resume

Amateurs

>I see your resume have some time gaps in it. Care to explain why?

No.

Time off for good behavior. I used it to take care of pressing responsibilities within my family.

Maybe you'll explain what that has to do with my qualifications for the position? Because, frankly, I'm in this interview now because of the skills and experience listed on my CV. Does this company respect the fact that I have a private life and the confidentiality I hold in trust with people and family that have nothing to do with you?

I inherited a small fortune and now I'm looking for work. It allowed me to further my self-education.

B
U
L
L
E
T

PROOF

i got asked this the other day and i said cancer. they offered me the job but i said no.

it was really mental illness but i would never say that to an employer.

>getting hostile and defensive in an interview
lol

>Does this company respect the fact that I have a private life
Nope. No company does. Thanks for playing, next please.

How do employers feel about freelancing? Does time off not working look bad or is it okay because it's just a short contract?

I do not have any gaps in my resume, sir. Please check once more. I have been continuously employed since I graduated high school.

god bless

worked for me senpai

Start a business alongside looking for a job. Even a failed or attempted business looks and sounds way better than 'nobody hired me.'. Besides, the business just might work. Customers don't ask for a resume. You do have to provide results though.

>Customers don't ask for a resume.
depends on the business.

not a resume per se, but evidence that you have experience and know what you're doing.

Underrated