>play music off my phone
>also charge my phone up while I sleep
>now I need to buy fucking dongles to do it

Cook is pure cancer

Yeah

how far can we take this

Someone shopped that already yesterday

hah

What I don't understand is "normies" complaining about it, but they will still buy the piece of shit, do they even know they can vote with their wallets?

Does it have inductive charging?

Nope

he wasn't your boy when he was alive

Get a Droid Turbo 2. Battery lasts all day and through the night with about 30% left. It has a headphone jack but if it didn't you'd still be able to fall asleep listening to music then charge it back up in the morning while getting ready thanks to the Amazing TurboPower Charging Technology. That's what I do. Well, I don't play music overnight. Instead I have the Sleep as Android app stalking me in my sleep.

so sleek and elegant

>Apple literally taking progress backwards

but wouldn't sound quality be worse regardless?

Put down your phone once in a while faggot

Not if the DAC is in the adapter, and is actually high quality. Doesn't justify the removal whatsoever though

I would be 100% ok if they were using usbc

>Apple creates their own shitty port for 90% of their shit
>Uses USB-C on their worst model of laptop (Macbook), and nothing else they sell
>Apple's face when

>2016
>almost 2017
>no wireless charging
>not even 1080p

People who buy it deserve it

>wireless changing

what a horrible meme. Who gives a fuck about this?

If you go to sleep with earbuds on then kudos to you...

OR just get a cheap bluetooth speaker

I want Steve back t.bh, they aren't even trying.

Yeah, who gives a fuck of today's life technologies.
1080p ans wireless charging ans NFC and bluetooth LE and wifi c and ...

I swear they aren't. I don't use Apple products mostly because of their software but at least they used to have a nice fashion sense. The 4S looked godly compared to the gens after it. If Steve saw the way those headphones look he'd probably puke in his mouth.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

Apple shit aside, why do you need to charge and listen to music at the same time?

Actually using my phone, let alone listening to music, i find it so annoying to use it while it's charging with the chord in the way i would rather just wait for it to finish lol

I'm surprised they didn't put a lightning port on that macbook instead desu

>phone with a decent dac for £400
>decent earbuds £30

>phone with no dac £400
>earbuds with decent dac £50
I really dont get it. A phone maker can spread the cost and your phone normally doesn't break as fast as your earbud.

Normies will complain, but in the end tbe social pressure to own the latest hipster phone will be too great. Apple have a captive market of drones that will willingly gobble down all the overpriced shit they produce.

I do that all the time when I'm using my powerbank. Because there is not much to do when it's charging.

I have ipod and the lighting cable falls out all the time.

*gimped

Gsmarena says that the pro had wireless charging.

There's no iphone 7 pro

Really. I never saw the keynote. Thanks for correcting me user.

Every Iphone release I'm more and more convinced Apple really is a brand for the tech illiterate

The removal of the headphone jack proved it once again.

It's so fucking obvious they just want people to buy more adapters and 180 dollars toothbrush headbuds, but Applels really believe this somehow adds functionality instead of removing it

>shills wireless like it's some kind of brand new thing
>doesn't have the actual somewhat useful wireless feature that you can find on midrange android phones from years ago

They're not that stupid.

So how long can they still keep cashing out on Steve's legacy until people notice that it's gone for good and start ditching them?

I was checking some hardcore apple fanboy places and not even them are defending it.

I have never seen so many people, including many media outlets, so completely underwhelmed by a product that always managed to get everybody's attention like this before.

This, I know 2 hardcore Apple fanboys, and even they are still on an Iphone 6.

They both skipped the 6s, one of them will upgrade to the 7 regardless because his phone contract ends, but even he was very disappointed with the Iphone 7 and mad they removed the headphone jack.

Apple fucked over their own loyal fanbase with this

If you plug two lightning > usb cables in will it charge twice as fast?

I mean, their ads are still nice and all but I just can't help but notice that there is simply no hype at all whatsoever for this thing. When they showed the iphone 6 it was fucking crazy, it was all everyone could talk about, but this? It doesn't even feel like it's barely even a day since they announced it. It almost feels like the thing has already come and gone and it's not even fucking out yet.

They are allowed to fuck up, after all, they are the richest company in the world, but their whole thing was all about perfectionism. It kinda takes away from their image if they keep shitting the bed so hard like this.

The phone is already gimped in the sense it lacks basic shit you can find literally everywhere, such as non-castrated NFC instead of that Apple Pay shit, water proofing (water resistance only? Fucking seriously?), wireless charging or even a fucking full hd resolution on a goddamn 650 dollars device. Like, what the fucking fuck? The drawbacks are just everywhere now and it's getting increasingly hard to ignore them. The missing headphone jack is just the cherry on the top.

I was waiting for them to come up with a nice idea on how to present this """feature""". I mean, maybe they had designed a new bluetooth standard that is very power efficient and all and provided the headphone already in the box, but when he said "courage" at the same time he said the iphone 7 comes with wired headphones I genuinely laughed IRL. I just couldn't help it. It was so phony and weak and screamed a total lack of confidence in their own "path of progress".

The iphone used to set the standard to everything but now it just seems like it's playing catchup because it's behind in a fucking LOT of features that you simply cannot ignore now.