Just how bad can Apple be at designing phones?

Just how bad can Apple be at designing phones?

Shut up. It is brave and courageous that they stopped supporting the outdated and obsolete 3.5mm jack and the outdated and obsolete left-handed people.

>switching the iPhone to the left hand literally cuts the signal in half

That's some premium Apple engineering right there.

It was courageous when Oppo didn't put a headphone jack in their R5. When your company has a cult following, nothing you do is corageous.

Every time you post in one of these threads you're just losing even more respect, in case you weren't paying any attention.

I'm sorry, you lose respect for people when they don't agree with you? You must live in a sad, sad world. He's a person, like any other. He probably has a myriad of opinions that I disagree with but I still respect him for the vast amount of work he puts into the logical increments, I just don't think that everything that comes out of his mouth is the unfiltered word of god.

>he's a person
That trip code says otherwise.

Left handers aren't people.

what is this human modesty queer shit i'm reading

get the fuck off this website

lefties BTFO

>literally antennagate all over again

jesus

I wouldn't say it's that bad but I have to say it explains a few things. Our office at work is built of seriously thick concrete. Mobile phone coverage is generally poor in there but all my colleagues with iPhones randomly, or seemingly randomly, drop calls while my galaxy s6 does not. With this we can actually take it into consideration and modify our behaviour to suit.

No, it is more the righties who are BTFO.

>go to take a note
>switch phone to left hand to write with you right
>connection drops
Lefties would always have a bad signal and would hunt for a way to keep it stable. Righties would have it drop all the time when they go to do something with their right hand while taking a call.

>aalborg university
fucking poo in loos
into the trash it goes, microshill

They can be as bad as they want people still buy them.

>tfw deaf in my right ear so I can't take calls on that side

Looks like I'll not be getting an iphone. Not that I was getting one anyway. Not that I ever call anyone anyway.

We got you senpai, only $40 for a working phone.

Fucking dont be so rude get off /g, This is an Apple LGBTQNAO+ Safe Space. Take your disrespect elsewhere.

>tfw all you can think of when you post on a technology board is "phones"
Chinese Moot should kill Sup Forums already.

>technology shouldnt be posted because its too popular

>less radiation
>bad

There are currently over 15 threads dedicated to telephones. Do you really think this is okay?
There is a smart phone general thread after all.

Who actually uses their phone for calls?
>facebook, whatsapp, skype, kik, twitter etc is pretty much free

Not bothered in the slightest.

I think it is fine so long as they aren't all on the same topic.

This thread is about the reception quality of various cellphones based on the way they are held. There are no other threads on the same topic.

>reception is only for calls

It is on topic in the Smart Phone General.

SPG isn't about smartphones, it is about shitposting.

>being autistic

This.

As a rightie, I use my phone in the left hand all the time, probably more often.