Build an equal or more powerful $400 pc that will run games at the same quality

Build an equal or more powerful $400 pc that will run games at the same quality.

I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xV3hasqRDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>burn $400 in cash
>dig old PC out of city dumpster

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xV3hasqRDoU

Jay already did.

What kind of quality ?
4k resolution ?
Is that the only requirement ?

>let's see
>which board should i post my video game related shitpost on
>i know, NOT one of the FOUR dedicated video game board

>no mouse
>no keyboard

>get $400 console
>games are $150 each

>get $900 pc
>games are free

you tell me which is profitable?

Still had 25 bucks left over.

Which by the way leaves just enough for a low end wireless keyboard and mouse combo so you can't even complain about wires. PC gaming is just better, cheaper, and more worth while than console gaming. Especially in the long run. If you took this PC and purchased it now. Then when the ps5 launches take another $400 to upgrade this it will be exponentially better every time.

>not having to pay for internet twice

Would building this be a waste of money?

that's a sheckle, m8

PSN still drops off discounts for games and bundles.
Like Steam, Humble store and the sort, AAA games go for $60 and receive a discount from time to time.

The only thing that people are butthurt about is the PS+ subscription. It's still crap but you get free games every month + an exclusive discount for certain titles.

[spoiler]There aren't any G2A alternatives for psn. for fuk's sak [/spoiler]

Shit looks like a laptop from 1995

Just pirate everything. They only games you have to buy are those you want to play multiplayer, it if you can't wait to play those few shit games that use Denuvo.

VERY much so

>Athlon 5350
>R9 380X
The fuck you retard. People will actually follow his advice too I bet.

Why $400? because that's what it costs? why don't you add the cost of buying games on each?

ohhhh right because a computer priced with the forethought of saving money on games isn't something that goes through the head of a console fag.

I built a much better gaming pc for around $400... i went to walmart bought an i5 6400 desktop brought it home and swapped in an old junk 775 motherboard i had lying around removed the mobo ram cpu and HD. and returned the swapped pc.. then i went and bought a gtx 1060 6gb graphics card for 250... with the left over money i bought 2x4tb external hard drives. removed those and swapped them with some old drives and returned those as well.. with the left over money i bought a nice psu, case and SSD... wala i5 6400/8GB ram/ 9TB Storage/80GB SSD for os/GTX1060 6gb card... this will make your ps4 look like a ps2! i hope this information can help others...

Just have both.
Use your PC for muh free games and use your PS4 for exclusives.
What are you, some poorfag?

Any reason why?

The reason is go fuck yourself. If you wanna build a 400$ just make a request in the PC building general.

Wow fag, didn't mean to trigger you so hard

Why are you ignoring the massive cost to play online with the PS4?

The PS4 Pro with 10 years of PlayStation plus will cost $1000.

Move along faggot

Console hardware is subsidised via software and paid network services.
They can also recoup losses via die shrinks as the product reaches the end of its cycle.

There was an alien cartoon?

What is this? Sauce?

>obviously triggered that someone questions with his opinion
>"m-move along!!!"
>"haha, I really showed that user!!!"

>PS4 for exclusives
>"""""""gayming"""""""

name 1 that's worth a shit, I used to play video games before growing up, I play maybe 1 game of Dota2 a month with friends.

How can you literally sit staring at a screen not being productive for hours? Don't you feel completely worthless or do you not have any feeling of accomplishment to compare it to?

Close enough.

What user said basically.
I have both, ps4 and a nice pc.
Oh also in all this new ps4k debate, when will the console fags add the price of a decent 4k tv onto their price or do they think their shitty 60hz 1080 tv can magically do 4k.

WHEN WILL PC'S GET UPSCALED 4K
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Missing 500GB

>Build an equal or more powerful $400 pc that will run games at the same quality.
>equal or more powerful
>run games at the same quality
Last I checked, amount of storage has very little to do with either of these.

implying you game in 2016 by yourself

playing bloodborne and doing challenges with friends like, achieving 10 deaths till boss 1 you roll the wheel of misfortune which the worst possible thing in it is cat food is better than sitting doing a solo playthrough.

Make a game within your game, don't be that boring old cunt who criticizes everyone.

Missing $300 for PSN.

>PSN still drops off discounts for games and bundles.
torrent also drops 100% discounts for games and bundles

best answer

and runs like a laptop from 2005

>literally just go to a thrift store that sells electronics and buy one of each for like six dollars