Which is the most courageous tech company...

Which is the most courageous tech company? Has any other corporation ever been as so fearless in driving forward innovation and disrupting tired old established conventions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bISNmzp4GVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MUH EARPHONES

poo in loo

It's not even new, bluetooth headphones have been around forever.

All Apple did was remove functionality from their phone

Courageous and electrifying.

Shit in my mart american scum

Many people forget that the original iPhone had Bluetooth but you couldn't use it for audio streaming - that wasn't introduced until the third version of their mobile OS (iPhone OS at that time later renamed to iOS) and they charged people to get the Bluetooth streaming capability.

weak bantz

>fearless
More like retarded.

Those chargers are fucking ridiculous.

Only good thing in that pic is the card reader in USB hub thing.

I'd get that... I use cards.

But, alas, the interface plug is retardalicious; it looks like it would not connect to a normal PC (but that might just be the picture; I can't really tell)

>courageous
wanting to keep people reeled in with proprietary hardware and software for money is good?

probably not just the picture, though.

That PC outlet looks like it'd most closely match something like a mini/micro USB.
No normal fucking computers use a mini/micro USB out.

To be fair, though, you could stuff MORE USB plugs if you used all micros...

I won't be purely critical of the idea, because it could actually be good.
However, how much you wanna bet that laptop still only has like 2-4 of them?
If you're gonna do that, at least put like 8, so people don't need like 6 hubs...

If you don't have at least 14-20 different devices connected to your computer, you're behind the times, man.
(Ok, to be fair, most of them aren't actually plugged in; it's more IN CASE I need it, but I have way too many drives to have them all connected. Without my 2 external HDDs, my extra FDD, my phone, my drawing tablet, my Kindle, my digital camera, and my iPod [don't really use anymore] connected, or my extra 2 mice, I still have 7 disks, 2 keyboards, and a mouse)
>So, like 20.
>Think I have a few other things I'm forgetting. Might've counted one or 2 things twice, but yeah, about 20

>wanting to keep people reeled in with proprietary hardware and software for money is good?
its good for the company's profits you dense cunt

while apple is retarded, that batterycase is actually good.

>while apple is retarded, that batterycase is actually good
You're retarded.

>the courage to tell a lie

youtube.com/watch?v=bISNmzp4GVg

Tim Cook confirmed for weeb.

>That PC outlet looks like it'd most closely match something like a mini/micro USB.
It's a USB-C port.

Hmmm, interesting.

Wiki says a number of mobos are starting to add them.
As long as it's NOT JUST Apple, I could deal with it, especially if there's more per computer.

I thought one of the advantages of removing the 3.5mm port is that the phone can be made thinner. The iPhone 6s is 7.1mm thick and so is the iPhone 7. What gives?

What is this retarded obsession with thin phones with giant screens?

Courageous? No. Seeing what dumb fucks will buy? Yes.

101% MAD

>street shitter

Have you been living under a rock for the last year or so ?

Most Z170 boards have them. Don't care enough for the others, but I reckon a lot of different motherboards with the 170 chipset do have them. Not only usb-c but thunderbolt as well. The Note 7 has a usb type C connector as well. Many motherboards also support fast charging.

Tesla

I figure that either you monetize your ideas or you monetize your customers.

What's at the top right?

>Just now learning what USB type C is