/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question check Google and if you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>What.CD interview info:
whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup (horribly outdated and no one wants to update it):
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview at What.cd

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Invites/comments/51tw2p/w_the_place/
torrentinvites.ga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have received a lot of feedback from users regarding the uploading of Ogg and AAC music files. After weighing up the technical advantages and disadvantages of each of the formats, as well as other factors such as interest and seed retention, the staff team have decided to disallow future uploads of these file formats. The OST Rules have been updated to reflect these new changes, as well as the OST Trumping Chart.

The only formats now allowed for music are those listed below:

FLAC
ALAC
MP3
AC3
DTS
APE

After looking at snatch and long-term seed counts for Ogg and AAC torrents, it has become apparent that the number of users who do prefer these formats are few indeed. We recognise that there is a niche market for these file formats, and some users still prefer to use them over MP3 or FLAC. If you are such a user, we recommend and encourage you to satisfy your needs by encoding the files yourself from a lossless source.

All Ogg and AAC uploads on the site will be removed and future uploads of this format are no longer permitted. Groups currently containing Ogg or AAC torrents without a lossless counterpart will be allowed to remain on site until a lossless release is uploaded, in which case the now redundant formats will be trumped and removed.

Is this news from 5 years ago?

>autism.cd

lol both of you don't have a clue where this is from

Then tell us where it's from, how could anyone possibly take any information from that?

>he's not on all the major trackers and can't see for himself which one just got the announcement

sad.

Well excuse me mister, I only got into WCD last week and the only requirement I haven't fulfilled for PU is "been here at least 2 weeks"

Where do BTN recruit from?

GGn

AHD

reddit.com/r/Invites/comments/51tw2p/w_the_place/
What did he mean by this?

13th for AHD is over

what does this mean

You're 12th you idiot

wtf just happened

Nothing?

WCD, PTP, AHD, etc

>WCD
Which class?
>PTP
Which class?
>AHD
Which class?

WCD - false
PTP - power user
AHD - hd-pro

Isn't that pretty easy? Why do people say it's hard to get into when it's not?

elite
pu
pro

>Why do people say it's hard to get into when it's not?

Because most people are nigger-tier stupid.

There's also time requirements, usually 6 months. That's when people lose their shit.

yeah they do if you both live under a rock

Sempai how do I get into sinderella? I love Koreans *wink* *wink*

You don't

But I do ;)
Hiyazz

From where

Is there a reason JPS is having a sitewide freeleech right now?

It's their birthday you fucking retard, do you know how to read?

>last announcement 9 months ago

You really are retarded, aren't you.
Last announcement was 4 months ago.
kb2.php?id=22

user you're so smart thx

>2016
>mp3

Absolutely checked

wcd need to close their interview process desu. I'm getting tired of pajeets in this thread whining about how they can't get any ratio so they can quickly move on to the invite forums and ruin other trackers.

>i did the interview 1 month ago and now i feel that only i am entitled to membership
You're the pajeet here, faggot.

wow get a load of this John!

autodl-irssi

this is elementary

>you will never join BTN
why even live?

>can't get into btn
get a load of this degenerate

Why wouldn't you?

>tfw the glory days are gone

7 years ago I was bored and took a 3 minute what.cd interview with no waiting time. barely used it for three years and just used public trackers. 2 week xmas freeleech got me PU and instant access to PTP and BTN. it must be so annoying for newcomers.

I can not get into whatcd because my country is banned. I don't watch anime so anime trackers are out of the question. And finally, other private trackers are so shitty nobody cares even if you have a good ratio.

>living in a degenerate country

>I don't watch anime so anime trackers are out of the question
If you actually wanted to get into WCD you'd either a) move to a different country or b) join MAM -> WFL -> WCD

pls no bully

o-ok. sorry user

>get interested in PTs
>made PU+ in multiple
>only req holding me back from official recruitment is a 6 month old account
love this meme

There's literally no reason for it either.

hahahaha huemonkey

>having enough ratio on 3-4 trackers to get into BTN
No thanks. Option a is much simpler than the option b. I might try interviewing again when I go to some other country for touristic purposes.

I am not from hueland.

Good riddance for your country then

they might ban you for that.

WE WUZ GYPSIES OR PHARAOHS

>interviewing for what.cd instead of enjoying your vacation

>he can't do both
kek

Is MAM a legitimate route? Ratio is so easy due to the bonus system.

Pls Sir I need upload, I seed long time with many server

Yes, but only if you can maintain a ratio on WFL.
Don't do it unless your country is banned from the interview or you failed three times.

Well, fuck them. Why do I have to suffer for my people's actions? I didn't choose to be born here.

I am not from Romania or any Arab country.

WE WUZ MAIDANS AND KURWAS N SHIT

>Why do I have to suffer for my people's actions?
haven't you heard of taking one for the team

>suffer
>oh no i cant pirate movies
>its the end of the world
Oh what's that? I can use an alternative route?
No. I don't want to because I'm an entitled prick.

friendly tip to anyone wanting to get into PTs.
wcd isn't the only route, you can get into AB, PTP, WCD, etc, through GGn, which is open.

>MAIDANS
What is this some Indian bullshit? And no I am not polack.

Alternative road is unnecessarily filled with full of obstacles. I just want to get into BTN that's all. Like I already pay Spotify for music, and I already made my decision to take the route with what.cd eventhough I don't need music I just want to download and seed to keep my ratio up, but then I learned that my country is banned.

Now, you are saying me to go some E-book tracker, then another music tracker, then what.cd and finally BTN.

>I just want blah blah blah
Nobody gives a fuck you useless faggot. You asked for advice and you don't like the replies you got?? Suck that fat dick then and stick to the curry shitholes you deserve.
Meanwhile I'll be on the holy trinity and HDBits making fun of all the curry ass niggers who want more than they can chew. Goddamn plebs...

>Meanwhile I'll be on the holy trinity and HDBits making fun of all the curry ass niggers who want more than they can chew. Goddamn plebs...
>being this edgy
Is this your greatest accomplisment in life?

stop, you're scaring the children!

rarbg
>We are doing some planned maintenace - 12:30 CEST - 17:30 CEST. We will be back shortly !

>having to rely on rarbg
kek

>using public toilets
>current year
kys you pathetic waste of life

how much upload did you guys get from what picks?

REEEEEE

Anyone now what the fuck is going on with tv-vault? They've been mostly down for the last month and last I heard it was because of some DDOS on a nearby site, but shouldn't this have been remedied by now?

How to get recruited from ptp?

Their hoster got fed up and terminated their contract, they're getting re-setup elsewhere

look on the invite threads

Same as CG, they've been kicked out of the server company because of DDOS drama.

yes but what are the requirements

Are Favorites the only perk of being an "active" SIG member?

Yeah and you also don't look like a nigger

pro gamer (1200 achievement points) + 6 months.

so around the same as what

Yes.

Well at least it keeps your dumb ass from failing the WCD test.

I love how so many dumb NEETs are scared of taking the test. It must remind them of school and job interviews, which they try to avoid lol.

i aced the interview, just a matter of time now after the fl picks, for both ahd and ptp

>aced
what are you 12

I got 30GB from the donor picks just yesterday. Feels good.

Well shit

Uh what did you think you would get? Didn't you read the FAQ? Please don't tell me you are a nigger who uses /ptg/ as your only source of info.

yea sure

I did read it, and it only said active users had access to "all site features". I thought there was more than just the Favorites.

Are there any sites that can get me into private trackers without a bullshit multi-month account requirement? I've uploaded almost 7TB on various public trackers but I cant get into any private trackers.

Yes user just go to torrentinvites.ga ;)

Just buy an IPT account or something.

>it only said active users had access to "all site features".

Then you should have read what that means, instead of assuming it means you get magical powers.