Tfw you fell for the wifi range extender meme

>tfw you fell for the wifi range extender meme

Except it works.

what's wrong with that 'za?

He ordered it to 'go.

Damn that's a delicious pizza

IIRC that's what the chef called thin crust.

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and i will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

Haven't seen this pasta in a while

Haven't seen this pasta in a while

Haven't seen this pasta in a while.

Haven't seen this pasta in a while.

ウワアアア~
このパスタ! お久しぶり~

Repeaters halve the available bandwidth.

It still does what it was supposed to do

good thread

at half the bandwith.

But you know this before you make the decision to buy it. Run ethernet if you really care

for you

Does anyone know what episode this was from? I really really really really really want to watch it

Range extenders work only if you don't particularly care about speed. My dad wanted to browse the internet on his laptop and phone in his bedroom which is on the other end of the house from where the router is.

I installed one right in the middle of his bedroom and the router. It works fairly well and almost never loses connection. It's good enough for my parents.

Pantaleone's.

Thank you very much~