Buy premium Sony phone for $700

>Buy premium Sony phone for $700
>SwiftKey ™ botnet keyboard as default, can't even uninstall
>Can't uninstall the Facebook app

Not even Samsung does this, what the fuck is wrong with Sony?

You can uninstall anything if you root your phone you fuckwit

ill root ur pretty 'ittle face m8

>Having to root to uninstall crap like that
Seriously, if you have to do that you might as well go all the way and buy an iPhone...

Just replace it you fucktard.

>Rooting is too hard
End yourself fgt

Sony z2, top of the line at that time, get upgrade to 6.0.1, stock like theme, no Facebook or other bonnet preinstalled.
Feeling good man.

>my time is worth nothing

>Not even Samsung does this, what the fuck is wrong with Sony?
They obviously get money from facebook

Sony loves proprietary shit

Because iphones don't have pre-installed apps?

>spending more than 400 dollars on a phone
Here's your problem

It's like purchasing a laptop and using the preinstalled Windows. Something only retards do.

I dont understand the reason for this thread

All phones from all manufacturers except for >certain< nexus branded devices require rooting to fix their bloat and functionality.

But then his camera will turn to shit.

It turns to shit(frankly it's shit to begin with, so much useless postprocessing) when you unlock the bootloader, not when you root.

don't install the camera app if you like it. why is this too hard.

someone will probably outdo it eventually, google camera has already outdone the moto stock camera by far, open camera has a host of manual settings and RAW support if you have that

>only update for 5.x adds manual exposure and a change from blue to turquoise UI
>no other cameras work with the hand gesture
>one directional panorama
>no photosphere
>old slow hdr algorithm
>not install
its been a goddamn year since there was an update

Not him, but any recommendation for best free camera app? Hopefully one without ads

it's the same on iPhone...cept you need to jailbreak to remove the preinstalled apps.

are you retarded?

Dumb frogposter

I like SwiftKey and installed it out of free will ;_;

>If u have the option of rooting your phone u should go back to iPhone where you can't unless you install a botnet "jailbreak"
??

Same. Installed the beta so i can use moonrunes.

Just if you flash a custom rom, just rooting will do nothing but giving you superuser privilege.

>Install TWRP
>Flash a zip file

Gee, that sure took a long time

The Apple iPhone 6S Plus doesn't have this problem.

>his time is worth nothing

Yeah, I lose out on so much time on doing something I do during my initial setup when I get a new phone about once every two years or so. That's like three full anime episodes I could be watching instead!!!

If you ever root your phone, just remember to unroot it after you are done, so no asshole can get into your phone.

We can tell since you're spending your time shitposting on Sup Forums. Exactly what do you do in your life that you can't put aside at most an hour of your time once every few years?