Not able to listen to your phone while charging

>not able to listen to your phone while charging

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01LW3WU93)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's an Apple Feature (TM)

they will bring back the headphone jack next year right? they can't be this dumb

yes you can

it's almost like apple don't care about their customers and make fashion statements that happen to support wi-fi

So now you have to carry two connectors with you everywhere you go

That can be fixed.

This is so fucking retarded, look how complicated it became

connect the charger and use wireless headphones.

I do this already on my nexus 6p. I never use the headphone jack and im glad apple got rid of this outdated tech, now other companies will follow

Apple.

The Lightning headphone connector is a way for (((Apple))) to enforce DRM restrictions.

>Sorry, you can't listen to this song unless you buy it on iTunes, Goy!

OH BOY I SURE HAVING TO LUG AROUND TWO EXTRA CONNECTORS THAT I'LL PROBABLY LOSE JUST SO MY PHONE CAN HAVE BASIC FUNCTIONALITY

SO COURAGEOUS, APPLE!!!

Looks like someone doesn't have

COURAGE
O
U
R
A
G
E

Not everybody has the money for wireless headphones fuckass, and they have the same quality as wireless for the fraction of the price. Next your gonna be saying to replace the wheels on cars with tank treads because "the wheel is ancient tech guys"

a good pair costs $20

>a good pair
no

you dont need meme audiophile headphones.

dont tell me you use meme mechanical keyboards too

wireless anything is a meme. There are dogshit garbage ones for under $60 and dogshit alright ones for over $100. Either way you got scammed

keep telling yourself that you neckbeard virgin

damn user you could have come up with something a little more original. Don't rush these things. Or is that the wireless headphones melting your cortex?

Are you suggesting not spending more than 20 bucks for a product that costs 1000?

OK

put down your phone once in a while

>Are you suggesting not spending more than 20 bucks for a product that costs 1000?
...what?

>wireless anything
yeah because being able to use wifi anywhere in my house is SOOOOO MUCH WORSE than buying a 100ft long ethernet cable

fuck off, faggot

were you dropped on your head as a child? Because it was painfully obvious what I was referring to wireless peripherals

Courageous $169.00

I wonder if they will sell you a replacement for missing right or left for half price?
Every apple certified cable costs easily two or three times what other cables do with Apple mark up.
In the old days of computing one way for mainframe makers to make more money was proprietary and secret cables and connectors. Apple just does it with style and aggressive IT lawyers.

One advantage is supposedly the Bluetooth is standard but Apple owns the largest wireless headphones company in the world ( Beats )

Any company that wants to make a pair of Lightning headphones has to go through Appleā€™s licensing program. Though its fees are kept a secret, past reports have indicated that Apple charges a flat fee for every device sold using one of its connectors.

Getting away from the old connector is just good business sense, it may not really be a advantage for customers but don't we all exist just to give money to Apple? ( who probably will do something tricky to not pay the taxes on the income )

>Not having your phone at 100% at all times for this very reason
It's like you never owned an iPhone before. It must be fully charged at all times or you're fucked

I know i had to order (amazon.com/dp/B01LW3WU93) to fix it
looks too confusing when i can just charge my iphone, and have the bluetooth player connected to it and hooked up to my headphones/car

Why the fuck did they need to make it a cable? Why couldn't they have made it one piece?

That's the only good thing about it.

Because it means the $10 adapter will break, instead of the cable on your $200 headphones.

The only stupid thing is that it's not angled.
So it will break in one month instead of three.

Technological progress.

nobody calls any of those things "apps" except "application" and "program" which were always interchangeable anyway.

You're in denial. Smartphone users , iPhone users in particular, actually call everything listed on there an app if it's used on the phone.

They even call websites apps. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, any social media website, if it's used on their iPhone, they call it an app.

99.99% of smartphone users don't know what any of those besides the top 3 are and therefore don't refer to them at all

Which is why they call everything an app, dummy. They're not exactly power users.

that's different. They don't access the websites, they access the apps and it makes sense they'd know them as such

real fanboys criticize what they love, it only makes the tech better

apple fanboys consume like sheep and say the new shitty change was a wanted 'upgrade'

they don't call those things anything. Not apps, not anything. They aren't aware of the existence of the pieces of software on that list

great thread
So technology
The hottest topic in technology

But they're websites, not apps yet they refer to the websites as apps. Facebook is invented, it's a website. Then the iPhone was invented, before they were able to access Facebook on their phones it was called a website, after now they call it an app. Facebook is still a website, it's not an app just because you access Facebook through the phones. They do it for anything and call everything on the phone an app.

you can see how that happens though. They probably associate "app" with "digital service". Anyway, thesaurus autism is boring.

>not using Bluetooth headphones
They removed the jack for a reason. It's outdated tech.

Getting dumber by the minute.

>charging headphones

LMAO

It's okay, if you lose it you can just borrow somebody else's, now that everything is standardized and companies use the same size chargers..... well shit

Why not just make a dongle that is one charging port and a 3.5mm? WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE TO HAVE AN ADAPTER FOR A GODDAMN PAIR OF HEADPHONES?

>implying daemons aren't services
>implying a lot of those things aren't scripts

whoever made this is more retarded than the people he's mocking

Do you think Apple will ever admit it made a mistake?

no you fucking shill
i have bluetooth earbuds and I used them ONCE because you have to fucking CHARGE THEM and get them to SYNCH WITH YOUR FUCKING PHONE.
Why the actual fuck would anyone want to use the more cumbersome of two options.

I hate this emoji so much

Only $39.99!!

>everything on my iPhone is an app
>muh StatusSymbolPhone

why did you reply to me?

Because I'm mocking you defending Applefags for calling everything an app.

ITT: poorfags justifying thier poornes

I haven't owned an apple product in my life. Furthemore, anything on an iPhone that a regular user can access IS A FUCKING APP

So how much is the phone, plus the 2 adapters?

The phone looks so fucking generic, someone confused my moto 4g for a fucking iphone the other day. Save the cash and get yourself a good wardrobe.

Facebook is not an app. Twitter is not an app. They're using their phones to access websites like Facebook and Twitter. THEY ARE NOT FUCKING APPS. You proto-Applefag.

But hey, as long as you have to buy more stuff...

facebook has an app
twitter has an app
the normie ratio of app vs desktop service usage is probably at least 9/1

do you realize the level of your autism right now?

Twitter, Facebook all contains a database so Its called web application, website is a simple html file

That doesn't change the fact that Facebook is a website, not an app. Are you dense? They call WEBSITES like FACEBOOK and TWITTER apps. It doesn't matter if everyone on Earth used only their phones to access Facebook or Twitter, these are still WEBSITES, NOT APPS.

See, it's this sort of mentality that hinders progress. Normal and well functioning members of society will gladly embrace this innovation. Wired earphone/headphone users will be shunned and laughed at within 2 years time.

I, for one, am the exact opposite of butthurt about the omission of the headphone jack. I most commonly listen to my phone's media in my car (Bluetooth). Behind that, I have a UE Roll speaker (Bluetooth), and when I'm not listening to those, I generally use EarPods (I find them comfortable).

Don't get me wrong, I have a pair of Audio-Technica AD-700s that I use at my desk, but that's where they stay: at my fucking desk. I don't put them in my backpack or wear them in public like a neckbeard, so I don't really need 3.5mm on my phone.

You guys are super butthurt about this right now, but you won't give a shit in two years' time. This move on Apple's part is going to give wireless audio the kick in the ass it needs to be something other than a novelty.

Since when buying Apple products became akin to buying a collectible?

since like 1999