Would he have removed the headphone jack, Sup Forums?

Would he have removed the headphone jack, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01LW3WU93
youtube.com/watch?v=65_PmYipnpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

No

yes but he wouldnt have had recycled iphone 6/6s and brand it This is 7.

He couldn't even get a tumour removed.

No

he would only want more money

/thread

No, he wouldn't have made the single port macbook either.

>Steve Jobs
Beatles & Dylan fan

>Tim Cook
One Republic fan

No, he actually loved music and would have understood why removing the jack is a bad thing.

BRUTAL

f
i
.shy

brought to you by Microsoft Edge

Whichever has the most replies wins

I bet you use that browser, you fuckin cuck.

maybe, but only if the lightening port was replaced by USB-C so it could be spun as a upgrade rather than a pointless feature removal that gains the user nothing.

He could have done it a long time ago if he wanted to, so probably not.

I don't think he would have.

Steve was more focused on the users, like removing the Optical drive actually had a benefit of making devices lighter and more portable.
Most of the things he insisted on with iPhone (and iPod) design were to make users happier with using the devices.

Removing the headphone jack is a dick move he wouldn't have done. He would have insisted on innovating a better jack design.

>mfw bitches don't know about my McCurry coupons for shilling on Sup Forums

Jobs was a genius
Cook is dumb

>>Steve Jobs
>Beatles & Dylan fan
>>Tim Cook
>One Direction
>No, he actually loved music and would have understood why removing the jack is a bad thing.

There's fixed.

>Cook

He likes things to have fewer holes.

oh fuck...

One Republic > Beatles and Bob Dylan

Fucking kek

This is an apt comparison because the 3.5mm is like a tumor on technology.

Hello retarded millennial.

He didn't like the Beatles though.

Care to explain?

Am I the only one who still listens to FM radio?

I would love a wireless headphones, but I need the wire for an antenna.

Did you not see the first gen iPhone reveal?

Yes, if only it could charge and do data transfer like the lighting bolt

>listens to FM radio?

I don't think smarphones have FM radios anymore. You have to use something like the tunein radio app.

they will bring back the headphone jack next year right? they can't be this dumb.

nope. Its apples world , you do it their way or buy an android.

>I don't think smarphones have FM radios anymore.

Mine clearly does.

who fuckin knows. i hate it because i cant fucking listen to it in my car which doesnt have bluetooth.

had to order one of these along with my iphone 7 preorder..
amazon.com/dp/B01LW3WU93

>inb4 called a faggot for buying an iphone

This

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>He didn't like the Beatles though.
No?
Where do you think he got his brand name from? (and no, not Alan Turing)

>not just buying an Apple Car.

faggot

If he couldn't remove something bad, he certainly wouldn't have been able to remove something good.

>dumb
yeah, I'm sure some teenager posting on some shitty site has any idea on how to do this stuff, more than the biggest tech company on the planet. Man you kids are really something.

>apple dindu nuffin

Hi R/Sup Forums

Shitty b8 fampai

The courage to make a device that is worse than previous iterations.

None of these are Air.

fuuuuuck, got em.
10/10

Hello, newfag.

He meant that this post will surely get cropped/stolen and posted on Reddit.

here is your answer:

youtube.com/watch?v=65_PmYipnpk

I plug stuff into tumors all the time.

no one's posting anything from Sup Forums on reddit unless it strengthens their trump support or is about gamergate sjws or some shit
the moderators on that subreddit will just take it down if it isn't

>he doesn't think there's people lurking Sup Forums that post shit they find into Reddit for that sick karma
I'm sure that if you go to r/Sup Forums right now, you'll find crops of Sup Forums posts from yesterday.

>post shit they find into Reddit for that sick karma
here's everything wrong with reddit

Yes, but he would have made sure the AirPods design wasn't stupid and would have included them in the box.

Mine which was release a couple of days ago and is running marshmallow does.

Yes.

He removed serial ports when all computers had serial ports. He removed floppy drives when all computers had floppy drives. He insisted the macintosh have only 128Kb RAM even though the OS took >100k of it, leaving enough memory for only a few pages of text in MacWrite. His NeXT machine didn't have an air intake vent, forcing it too pull air through the floppy drive (ok not actually a floppy drive but their own magic thing that has never been seen since, but floppy gets the idea across) leading to very short disk and drive life. He once had apple make a $10,000 machine with no vents or fans at all

Jobs made a series of really good decisions in the last few years of his second tenure at Apple; people have forgotten how many truly mind-bogglingly stupid ideas he had, and insisted Apple follow through on, in the 20+ years before.

Maybe

please include this in screenshot

shiieet

pretty dry user, i like it

holy fuck

nice

B R U T A L
R
U
T
A
L

in

Third tenure, he was fired and rehired twice iirc.

Lmao lit to be desu

Yeah but this is your dumb low iq logic here. Steve Jobs removed things so we must remove things hurr durr.

Stop being retarded user, and read it again. Two times if necessary.

Removing the headphone jack is very likely a stupid decision. Audiophiles tend to hate wireless headphones, and there are a number of iphone accessories that use the headphone jack.

However, it is *exactly* the sort of stupid decision that Jobs made time and time again. He hated things that cluttered the purity of his design, this is why he removed ventilation ports from the NeXT cube and the Powermac g4 cube, in both cases crippling the machines.

Jobs has been turned into some sort of busines god since the iphone came out, he doesn't deserve to be on that pedestal because he was very prone to headscratchingly bad decisions.

include me in the screenshot

The fact that

get me in there too 2bh

If Jobs personally had a favorite pair of headphones, then no. Otherwise, probably.

He would have given something passably resembling an explanation, though, not just blurted out the word "courage".

>insert joke about harvesting jobs rotation in his grave

IIII-IIIIII-IIIIIIIII I DID IT ALLLLLLL

Don't forget

dude

no one did...

what's the deal with these images being so poorly made? the render on the bottom is completely different from the actual iphone. that render must be like a month or two old - if not older.

is it just laziness? are you incompetent?

He got it from his favorite apples that was cultivated by McIntosh.

To sell $200 headphones w/bluetooth? Absolutely.

I can't even came up with a funny name when save it 2 min ago from /b, is funny for me, I'm sorry that it bother you

>unbalaced connectors

TOPKEK

if you think apple's goal is to sell headphones, you're too naive to make decisions on your own. always check in with your parents before signing anything legal or making any important decisions, because a rube like you shouldn't be left alone for too long.

their end game is to give themselves the means to enforce audio digital rights management, which digital output affords them.

STOP! HE'S ALREADY DEAD!

BARBARIC

I don't think they've ever gone back on any of their idiotic design choices, so no, it will probably be gone until they do a significant overhaul/rebranding of their phones

The 7s will have a second lightning port on the top or something as a "solution"

Can you believe some day iPhones won't have any ports? It's going to be awesome, to charge your phone you just have to go to Starbucks and use their wireless charging tables that forces your wireless headphones to listen to the contemporary jazz they have playing in the background. You won't even be able to use your phone, the screen will just turn into an interactive menu while you're using the wireless charging table. All you can do is order lattes and muffins.

I bet people will be so pissed off about the bluetooth audio/video sync issue that Apple will have to undergo another yet change in management