Humblebrag thread? Too many people here complaining about NEET life

Humblebrag thread? Too many people here complaining about NEET life.

>started interning at intel this summer
>19, gonna be a sophomore CS major
>didn't need rich parents or connections to get the job
>already making $23/hr
>get to work on cool-ass projects that I actually enjoy
>get to go on business trips frequently for different projects

Who else here is living the life?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, considering you have no proof, and coming to Sup Forums (of all places) to get validation to a life you more then likely made up is kinda pathetic...

>23/hr
>Intern
You're probably making half that at most kiddo.

I really love this fictional blog of yours where you portray a 15 year old compulsive liar.

Where do I unsubscribe?

> Starting work at Intel 2017
> old, gonna be NSA informer
> Mother slave, father is poor slave owner, stole salve spouse.
> Already making more then you can count
> Get to work on super cool NSA projects
> I am what business trips are made of

I am owning your life!

This. I didn't even receive any pay at all during my internship, and the kids over at EY received maybe $300 a month.

The sort of sharp comment that makes me browse this wasteland

Someone who is hired by Intel cant even select a square in Paint to block his name. Jesus Christ..

Glad to be of service!

Yeah definitely calling bullshit on that. I am an intern in the medical field and I make $9 less and had to get more than half way to an undergrad psych degree for that much.

>23 x 24h = 552
552 a day
>552 x 365d = 201480
>201.4k a year
>implying

Aren't people on Sup Forums lying too much these days?

OP just informing you that I've already sent an email to [email protected] and [email protected] informing them that one of their incoming interns is posting company info and using racist language on an internet image board.

I included screen grabs from your posts. We know that you are:
white
incoming sophomore
male
I'm sure that narrows it down to about 2-3 incoming interns.

Enjoy.

>he can't into salaries

I work for $21/hr. My salary is around 45k/yr
You don't work 24hours everyday.

That's actually pretty damn cool. I'm happy for you OP. Congratulations.

>My salary is around 45k/yr
lol poorfag

good job man

At least I'm making something.

At 19 years old.
Gotta give it to the guy, how much were you making when you were 19?

>24 hours a day is normal to you
Hows life in North Korea?

Also I should add that since they will have it narrowed down to 2-3 people corporate security is likely to interview you if they don't just let all of you go(the easier and more likely option).

I'm not sure if you've ever worked with someone from corporate security before but they will sniff you out in a fucking heartbeat.

Yeah I think you deserve that if you work 24h a day, 365 days per year

Deserve more than just that for doing something as impressive as being awake and working every minute of the year.

>work at intel
>tinniest part of meaningless project
>25 meetings / week
>get laid off in the next 5 months

jokes on you. software engineering intern here. previous internship got me 22$/h. current one at 18$/h but much more enjoyable work, i get to go on trips to help business' customer and get paid for travel time and expenses

alot of fields dont get shit for their internships but engineering students ALWAYS get paid, and ALWAYS way above what you'd get for being a professional sandwich architect at subway

>19 white sophomore male intern
yeaaaah i'm sure that shortens the list down to 2-3 interns and not
THE WHOLE FUCKING intern list

you really think pablos and pajeets and tyrones can make it in software? think again

>Former neet
>decide to get shit together at age 19 after 4 years of neet life
>ask out high school crush, says yes
>move in together
>look for job
>get shitty job working helldesk
>work ass off
>get promoted
>fast forward 2 years, get promoted to it lead
>fast forward 3 years, leave and go to work at university
>it director for department
>still with same girlfriend
>love coworkers

no degree, very happy, making $70k. not bad for 26 y/o. just re-enrolled in college this semester, going to pick up my degree in a few years.

Op just got BTFO!

Don't forget That's kickass dude. Glad to see some positivity in this thread. Happy for you

What is affirmative action

Don't forget to mention wearing olive colored pants

People don't work 24/7 the 365 days of the year you fucking retard.

>drop out of college
>NEET for almost 7 years
>comin' up on 30
>decide it's about time to get a job
>get the first one I apply for
>make almost six figs

>Intel intern makes only 3 dollars more than me
Makes me feel good after overhearing my classmates that they made like $40/hr for code monkey shit.
20, working finance industry, devops, making $20/hr.
I'm expecting a big pay jump when I join full time next year. Maybe a bigger pay jump I decide to put my systems architecture knowledge to good use.

>using racist language
What the fuck are you talking about? He never said nigger or kike.

>buy lottery ticket for 18 birthday
>win 3kk
>invest in real estate
>buy properties cheap thanks to mortgage jewrape fest
>be 30 now
>own a several properties now worth over 10kk, get rents for 40k monthly
>still have around 200k in bank and 300k in stocks, no debts at all.
>do nothing for the rest of my life

Guess i'm a neet

Gonna delete this post soon before any actual doxxing happens. Not too worried about that email if they're looking for white sophomore males who just started here. There's a lot of us ;)

my name is Raj Ghandi. I work in as computer scientist coding AMD driver for best gaming experience in Gujarat office. I make many ruppee, yesterday i got to buy my own mango plant.

I bet they are gonna care a lot

Truth. My college has a co-op program for engineering program and they gotta get paid for it to count. Most make way more than min-wage.

The nursing students at the same shitty college work for free at the local hospitals. They all have to work part time outside of that just to feed their face.

If the previous admin hadn't started scrubbing EXIF's I bet his location would had been provided

how do you get motivated to go to interviews?
I went to 5 and gave up.
I feel like I suck at programming and interviews. perhaps I do, perhaps not, I dunno.

Hello Raj. This is Pajeet. You have been fired for revealing company secrets on chinese forums. Please turn in your ID.

P.S.I took a shit in your cubicle

Sup Forums.org/rules#global3

Get a sex change

I used to have one of those, used it to bounce to a better job. If you ever notice water all over the toilets, it's cause the pajeets wipe their ass with their hands. They bring a cup of water to the toilet with them. Sometimes there's a cup of water they left behind. Enjoy OP.

>being this bootyblasted
why so serious?

If you get paid hourly, you don't have a salary, dipshit

So if you work 40 hours a week, don't take any vacations and work 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year you will make 47,840 before taxes.

How does it feel that a school drop out is able to run his own business and sit on Sup Forums all day long and make double that?

You forgot the humble part of your humblebrag.

Are you retarded? I was making 25/hr at my internship, and that was on the lower end. It's normal for engineering/computer science. Fuck off.

>Be 23 and in my first year of medical school
>mfw going to school 40 hours a week before sturdying I wont be seeing any real money for at least 7 years

Shit's cool though

honest answer here. i felt the same way at first. but i just kept going, learning from each one as i went, and it just gets easier as time goes on. i think a lot of people (most people really) feel what i refer to as 'imposter syndrome', where they feel like they don't really know programming or that they aren't good enough. but you are. the secret is that everyone feels like that.

it's not surprising. if you find a niche, or you simply have a good idea, and are able to execute the idea properly, then you'll make much more money than any wage job. financial independence > salary. good for you (no sarcasm intended). i'd do what you'd do but i have no fucking ideas as to what to pursue. but i guess that's how most people are.

stfu

y-you too

>at least I'm making something
The wage slave mentality is strong in this one

what u do? make money make money for you? smart triscit.

Enjoy getting fired and then replaced by Pajeet
Brought to you by Intel&Dell

Haha, what the fuck? Intel needs to use plastic sleeves for their badges?

AMD has better badges than that.

The most interesting thing about Sup Forums is the remarkable persistence to going after anyone who posts anything about themselves on here

>26
>Minimum wage
>60hrs a week + 10hr traveling
>Rejected from anyjob above minimum wage

Feels bad man

Good you're doing well though user.

Yeah pretty much all engineering and CS interns do actual work and get paid for it. OP's story is really common at a half decent university.

Didn't Intel just lay off like 12000 people? Don't get too comfortable.

It's enforcement of board culture. You should be user and if you decide to turn Sup Forums in to your blog or Facebook page you're made an example of.

I made 24 an hour at my internship last year

Interns got 8,000 a month at fb this summer

Yeah it just feels malicious still, mostly when a guy reveals it totally on accident and loses job

I'll tell you a secret since OP if he was being serious and not trolling probably learned his lesson.

I just looked up the heads of their HR on LinkedIn and made up the post about having already emailed them. It took me less than a minute to find their info.

I'm enough of a dick to scare him on a Sup Forums post but wouldn't want to mess with the future of a 19yo kid. Even if he was being a cocky douche. Plus fuck typing up an impactful email to them and answering any follow up mail I get.

It's easy enough to fool me.

The worst thing that happens in the end is pizza arrives at someone's door.

i made ~9k/month last year at MSR. if i say i worked 40 hours (honestly, probably less, but let's pretend), then that comes to ~56/hour (4 weeks per month).

this is pre-taxes and stuff, but still.

if you're not making good money in a CS/otherwise STEM summer internship, you should re-evaluate what you're doing. either you're a shitty candidate or you're at a shitty university or you're doing a shitty job of landing worthwhile internships. something is wrong.

a lot of people on Sup Forums seem to project whatever they must see on tv/in movies about internships (the cliche about journalism students interning at a newspaper and getting work study credit or something). that's not how it works in CS. stop getting your information from TV.

I've sent pizza 2 times in the years and years I've been on Sup Forums. Sent it and paid over the phone including a tip.

Ultimately the lesson OP needed to learn if he was for real was to take PERSEC seriously on the Internet.

how is this considered a prank? you paid for someone else's pizza? what's the joke? that they're going to become obese someday?

historically the joke/prank was that they were left with the bill because credit card transactions weren't ubiquitous. if you're paying for the pizza over the phone then that just sounds like a charitable deed.

Are you a chink?
H1B visa?

Nvm probably getting paid too much for that

The joke is that some stranger made a connection with them and where they live over the Internet.

Plus it's about having fucking human decency not just for the person who put their info on Sup Forums but the pizza guy. Some poor fucker, maybe a hs kid trying to make a buck has to deal with bullshit at the door and have their time wasted.

And I didn't send a pizza to some raging asshole who deserved to get doxxed and burned to the ground. It was like, hey let me do an unboxing of something cool for you guys, oops I took a pic of the shipping label.

Tech field us like 30% Asian, which includes Pajeets

Just remember that when you hear people complaining about 'diversity' in tech. Asians are grossly overrepresented, they only make up 5% of the population.

>he posted no company info
>he used no racist language
good luck with any of that you piece of scum

See Otherwise, yes I'd agree with you.

>Tech field us like 30% Asian, which includes Pajeets
you misspelled "doesn't include"

On a bunch of private trackers, renting a seedbox, hosting plex on said seedbox. I essentially have a private Netflix and it kicks ass

wish I had the balls to talk to girls, ultimate netflix and chill getting literally any movie she wants

its was all a clever ruse? oh you anons!

wtf Sup Forums is getting fucking weird, and not in a good way

this is what you guys do these days?
order pizza to people houses?
Even if it werent paid for....thats still pretty gay

lolz I sent you a pizza, that meanz i can totalkly get to you
leet wallhax

>I'd like a destroying angel pizza for this address please, with extra ricin seasoning. Yes, you will receive a 50% tip if you stay around until he eats the first slice and upload photos at this address: boards.Sup Forums.org/thread/[...]

you are the most milk toast person i've ever encountered on Sup Forums.

Meh, I sleep well though. Plus, got to be a little careful in case we do answer for our sins.

World's rough enough man. Someone has to pay taxes and do some good for others. Might as well be me.

Shit that didn't happen - The post

Lol all this talk of money in tech jobs. I'm a college graduate in Network admin and NETSEC. I work a unionized blue collar warehouse job. I make $28/hr, bonus checks throughout the year, and profit sharing as well.

All my schooling was paid for by the job as well. Was going to jump into the tech field but honestly, why bother? Baby sitting a server somewhere isn't my dream job or true calling. I was only in it for the money. Think I'll just sit on my comfy job, pay my house of entirely before I'm 35, and just chill. Maybe do some white hat work on the side to keep myself busy.

Not sure if it's a brag, however I'm a commercial pilot which gets paid a lot (£152/hr if I remember correctly), currently on a 4 day break

But asians are >60% of the entire world, and I know for a fact that the asians working in tech aren't all natural citizens or even citizens at all.

Not that it matters, he's an intern, he won't be paid for 6 months and then they'll let him go.

Living the life.

confirmed for cucks
full retard

Full time software developer here in a shitty rust belt city. I make $33/hr (not salaried, if I work OT I get paid for OT). $23/hr as an intern at Intel seems reasonable

Too obvious, apply yourself 0/10

are you jewish?

I sell technology to schools, the vast majority of it is Chromebooks.

I have made ~$225,000 so far this year and I'm 28 with a bachelors in liberal arts.

You don't get a degree in liberal arts. You get a degree from a liberal arts school ya dingus.

Enjoy high school.

Underated post

Congrats

Although I make $30/hr as a NEET who occassionally fixes computers and designs websites so git gud