Why are Samsung memories so bad...

Why are Samsung memories so bad? Actually i should extend this to encompass all of samsung's products: why are they all so bad?

I bought the pictured memory card for my phone roughly one month ago, at first it did flawlessly which kind of had me impressed since all the samsung products i have ever bought were straight-up shit.

After some time using it, it suddenly decided to shut itself closed, not allowing any more data being written to it. Now, as things stand, i can no longer write anything to it nor can i erase it, it seems like it refuses to do anything.

The reading speed hasn't dropped, wouldn't know about the writing speed for obvious reasons. I've already made a backup so i'm willing to have it undergo any recovery procedures you might suggest, i'm planning to throw it out for a Sony one anyway because the latter company seems more reliable.

You got a defective one? I have 5 64gb microSD cards from Samsung (there was a sale awhile ago) and they're all still working great.

I wouldn't know, my friend bought the same one shortly after i did and got the same run of fate.

Isn't there anything i can do at this point? Would you recommend any diagnosis tool?

Something that doesn't give up fixing right away would be nice.

You bought a Chinese replica. Samsung will exchange it at no charge even if it's fake.

I bought it off amazon, there's no way it was a knock off. It came from the amazon-based samsung shop so i would definitely outlaw the possibility.

Even amazon sometimes sells fakes sadly.

>It came from the amazon-based samsung shop
Never heard of it. So it wasn't a "ships from and sold from Amazon" item? Whenever it's a third party I always take it as a gamble, and if it's an item that's frequently counterfeit like micro SD cards then it's a no from me.

At any rate you may have been unlucky and just got a bad batch. I think Samsung's warranty is 1 year, so if you got it from Amazon then you have an easily provable date of purchase.

Other than that you could try redoing the partition table, making a new partition and doing a full format. I suspect that won't help you a whole lot though.

OP is a disgruntled child of a parent who slaves away at sandisk.

My SanDisk SSD is great

>samsung shop
Never mind, I'm retarded and just realized that you probably meant that you were referred by Samsung's site.

yep, something like that

dunno thats weird, bitch to samsung i guess.

i have a 64gb and a 32 evo+ or whatever and both are working great, as well as some mixza sharks from chinkland

i guess that's just what i will do

Yeah, you can get unlucky sometimes with technology. That goes for every company and it just happened to be a Samsung product for you. I'm perfectly happy with my Samsung phone, SSD and TV.

Since you live in the EU you have a right to return defective products within 2 years after you bought it. So don't be a fucking child about it, just RMA it.

I have a Samsung 32gb in my car's dash cam and it's been perfect all year. On the other hand I had a SanDisk 32gb die on me days after getting it. Now I have a 128gb SanDisk in my phone and it's been great all year.

Micro SD cards are a gamble sometimes.

I have a 64gb microSD from Samsung that failed on me after 7 months. It started with being write-protected (?), then showed 0MB available space and then saying the fs was corrupt. no tools could revive it

>buy a Samsung tv
>it's amazing
>buy another Samsung tv
>it's amazing
>first Smartphone is a galaxy S2 it's amazing
>buy a Samsung 840 evo
>it's amazing
>buy a samsuing 850 evo
>it's amazing
>buy a galaxy s6, it's amazing

Literally everything I bought from Samsung has been top tier

Never had a phone break never had an HD fail.

There are numerous reports of fake samsung cards an amazon user, better double check.

>buy a samsung laptop
>destroy itself in the span of 1 year
>buy a samsung HD
>lose a shit ton of data as a result of it dying
>friend of mine wants to buy a galaxy phone
>advise him against the idea
>he does anyway
>shit gets so slow he throws it at a fucking wall out of despair

Samsung fucking means 3 stars. So it's a cheap hotel at best.

Laptops don't just destroy themselves.

Samsung TVs are trash compared to what LG and Sony have been cooking up.

Samsungs absolute top of the line 8000 series is still good but LGs OLED is still king

Both you and your friend are the failure points in your anecdote. Back up your files and tell your monkey brained friend not to throw shit at walls

yeah sure, it got obnoxiously slow, the screen and the keyboard both started falling apart. I literally spent 3 months operating a computer that didn't even have a spacebar anymore so i had to push my finger through the plastic to press the sensor underneath to even write at all.

My man gets it, i've had a Sony tv sitting in my room for 2 years and it's to date the most reliable piece of equipment i've owned, it even does screen mirrorings with phones and computers wirelessly

I told him to get an Xperia phone and he hasn't had any trouble since

And, learning from experience, i've been keeping backups of my data on non-samsung hard drives ever since that incident

A common scam I've heard from firearms optics is someone will buy the real deal, then swap a fake in and return it. It goes on to be resold, and Amazon unknowing sells a fake. Usually this is with "used like new" items, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could happen with "new" items.

Toshiba too. Don't know about their newer stuff, but I have an 8 year old Toshiba Regza LCD TV with a CCFL backlight and my dad tries his damndest to get his Samsung LED TV to have the same picture quality as mine. He raves about how great the Samsung is and then admits that my TV was his reference.

That's true. I bought a "OEM" back cover for my galaxy s5 directly from Amazon and it was fake. It was so thin that it would break from a simple bend, and it didn't have a plastic seal that the original one does (water resistance). Just threw it in the trash because it was so cheap that I couldn't bother for a refund.

Apple shill bait