EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>can't play vinyls
Trash

Actually this is kinda cool.

Especially Linux switch.
Maybe we need Kali Linux instead Gentoo? and don't forget physical keyboard.

You know what? no.

If Sup Forums made the phone, it would be a Nokia N900 updated to current specs and with a great battery.

We are not a bunch of retards.

>We are not a bunch of retards.

Is that supposed to be a joke? Hell I'd buy it.

So long as it runs only free-as-in-freedumz software.

>physical keyboard
Why do you want this to come back?

i want this now

At least this phone kept the jack

I personally don't. I know, however, that if Sup Forums had to agree on a phone it would look a lot like a five inches n900 with smaller bezels, updated specs, Micro SD slot and a 3000 mAh battery.

A Nexus 5 with 2016 specs and an SD card slot.

i have actually always wanted an ethernet port on my mobile.

The sad part is, it's still less stupid than a smartphone with no 3.5mm jack.

10/10 hacker machine would buy

>we're not a bunch of retards

shills
on
Sup Forums

Emulation, of old games, ability to play new ones, as well as just being able to type with it

>punch card reader

I lost.

Not him but I can't type on touchscreens for shit.

shouldnt it have some stupid ass DAC ?

Because touch screens are shit.

Yea but what key switches on the flip - out board?? Brown? Red for gaming?? We need input, people!

>No thermite self destruct button

1/10

I wish to purchase your phone device.

Because touchscreens hurt my fingers more than physical keyboards ever did.

I would seriously purchase this phone and put it in my car. It's a really dumb meme but smartphones these days are absolute shit and haven't impressed me in the last 3 years.

Touchscreens suck...unless you love a lack of tactile response and a smudgy ass screen.

Also You lose screen real estate when you cover a third of the fucking thing with a goddamn software keyboard.

Touchscreen typing is awful.

>We are not a bunch of retards
Really?
>480 announced
>Sup Forums over hypes it and creams itself
>480 released
>Sup Forums rages bc it couldn't live up to the neckbeard hype and basically declears it trash tier
>480 is actually really successful as a budget card

>Sup Forums declears Linux to be God tier while secretly still using Windows 7

>/Hpg/ urges people to buy some weird hipster headphones bc m50x and momentum are "trash"
>Weird hipster phones are actually trash

>/Spg/ urges people to buy chink shit instead of Samsung
>Chink shit explodes with no warranty

Sup Forums is pretty retarded, don't take purchase advise from us

>implying anyone here isn't autistic.
Jesus did you just install Clover today?

All of those ports could be made into an accessory if the phone had one output fast enough to deal with it

As for the phone itself, Sup Forums would simply want it to be modular and as easy to modify as possible

because i often SSH into my servers when on the road, and a real keyboard is much easier for typing arcane commands than a touchscreen keyboard where i'm constantly flipping pages to find special symbols, and it autocorrects my commands when i'm not paying attention

touch/swype keyboards are excellent for texting etc, but crap for CLI input.

Not every phone should have a physical keyboard, but it would nice to have 1 phone on the market with relatively modern specs. just 1, please!

get a blackberry priv then. its literally "Sup Forums the phone" discount security features that prevents rooting.

no root, no deal. i like to own my hardware. also, RIM have shown themselves to be actively hostile to user privacy, giving master encryption keys to governments etc.

(also, I'd prefer a horizontal slide-out keyboard, but thats just a prefernce not a deal breaker. no root is a deal breaker)

This

Would you?

kek that's pretty cool, I'd actually buy it.

if it has a microsd card slot, qualcomm quick charging, >3500mah battery, proper usb host mode, a proper car dock that charges it, and an unlocked bootloader i'd pay over 1000 dollars for it. I dont even care if its cpu isn't the greatest because all mobile cpu still suck ass.

Describe your REALISTIC dream phone.
>4.7 fullHD IGZO display, sensor works if wet. Maybe a 6.5 qHD variant for those who consume a lot of media.
>scratch-proof glass, nothing needs shatter-proof glass except the thin meme phones
>no front buttons
>bezels as thin as possible
>curved back and sides, like on htc one m8
>sandstone back texture, like on OPO
>no fingerprint scanner meme, or combined with the unlock button on the side
>stereo front speakers - convenient for media
>at least 5k mAh swappable battery
>microsd slot
>dual sim
>UFS/NVMe internal storage
>camera with a bitchin ass big sensor, emphasis on sensitivity, not the resolution. OIS.
>dedicated reconfigurable camera button
>amp with a gain switch, low gain for sensitive headphones and high gain for cans
>NFC
>IR blaster
>qi charging
>usb type c 3.1
>SD820/821/830
>heat pipe for improved sustained performance and even some room for OC
>water and dust resistant(nothing insane though, it just has to survive a fall in water), lacquered PCB
>ROM is straight from CAF sources, gapps are optionally installed(or not) during the setup. Pajeets will do the rest for free

>expandable to cube

everyone is stupid except me

Your stupid too.

Speak for yourself.