MAN SUES SAMSUNG AFTER EXPLODING GALAXY S7 EDGE CAUSES 3RD DEGREE BURNS

classaction.com/news/exploding-galaxy-edge-s7-causes-3rd-degree-burns-man/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE MASSES EXPLOSION CONTINUES

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-hanjin-shipping-debt-usa-bankruptcy-idUSKCN11F2DV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Samsung's dead.

RIP Shitsung you fucking bastards that never update your phones yet you charge more than Apple.

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!

Yes, I'm a pissed off Galaxy S5 user.

>keeps using phone after Samsung says to stop using them and recalls them
>gets hurt
>blames them for it
it was literally his fault he kept using it and got hurt

Note 7 was the one which get recalled though, this is the first time with S7 edge

Whsts the alternative? Xperia looks decent but I like the big screen phones.

woah wait what the fuck I only saw the 7 and thought note 7

I was thinking of getting an s7 edge...

Android = third-world shitphones

Then, now, and forever.

What makes a battery explode in the first place?

dude.. the phone shouldn't be exploding in the first place, not to mention you assume that he was actually aware of the recall order. what happens if he just never heard they were recalled? that's an entirely probable scenario that would take 100% of the responsibility off of him (not that he had any in the first place). plus, this was an edge, which wasn't under recall anyway.. look at the pics in the article dude, you really going to sit there and tell me he doesn't deserve some kind of compensation from samsung? he's literally scarred for life because of this shit.

/thread/
Especially Samshit, probally worse then chink phones.

>Android
>phone

>dude batteries shouldn't overheat
what are you a retard?

Shitty manufacturing. Batteries are crude as fuck in design and need care to handle, but care costs money.

idk if this is just low-low-tier trolling or you're just genuinely retarded but.. yikes

Linux

Why people buy samsung when sony exists is beyond me.

Sony is overpriced garbage

That's a funny way to describe Samsung.

Sony phones > samsung any day.

I'm still using S3 with 6.0.1 and I'm satisfied

you don't have shit on my quints, just kill yourself sony shill

the lack of courage

I always knew samsung phones ran hot. i traded in my s7 edge last year because the battery was meh and it was really hot in my pocket.

i got a note 4, and the battery it came with would cycle down from 50% to 0% in 30 seconds (effectively halving the charge capacity while also making me seriously concerned about discharge) so i got a set of third party anker batteries.

so i know problems with the batteries definitely go back to atleast the note4/s5 lineup. lesson learned: don't buy samsung (the edge was hilariously overpriced anyway), always get a removable battery.

also this is totally what samsung gets for not giving us a fucking removable battery in the note lineup AGAIN

>Sup Forums can't count
why am i not surprised

my fucking quads and dubbs dubbs

>mfw samsung spends all their money getting repeating digits on the chins instead of good batteries

that's what you get with S820 version

>buy a note7
>charge it in your pocket
>have the battery vent
>3rd degree burn
>sue
>$$$$$
>live the neet life comfortably

I just got my refund today, i had to wait about 2hrs for them to fork out the cash but at least full refund, i'm not sure if factory resetting wiped everything, i didn't save anything personal anyway.

Also Samsung has set up booths in every major shopping centre.

reuters.com/article/us-hanjin-shipping-debt-usa-bankruptcy-idUSKCN11F2DV
> The judge asked companies along the supply chain to hammer out a protocol agreement over the weekend that would get goods moving again. Hanjin has suggested cargo owners were free to pay cargo handling fees owed by Hanjin, which Samsung Electronics called ransom payments.
korea is fucked...

the real problem here is that no one has made a decent battery in this century. battery technology has remained stagnant and on a linear growth curve (or less).

>buying korean shit
>ever
Buy from white companies like Apple or Sony

>samsung phones explode due to shitty QC
>hold on guys it's technology's fault

>Sony
>white

poking a hole in the lipo battery. super easy way to sabotage your competition

yes

>Apple
>white

Only 60% and dropping.

I just got an S7, am I fucked?

>house fires vs. no jack

is this the golden age of phoneposting

>>house fires vs. no jack
kek

Yes don't buy S7 until the inevitable price drop because of investors running off.

Everyone who was smart saw that an unremovable battery is a bad idea, if the S7 came with a removable battery you wouldn't have to recall the whole fucking phone. Just take out the defective battery and throw it out safely.

Samsung has always had fucked batteries, my S4 battery died quickly and when i used a 3rd party battery it lasted longer.

>samsung has always had fucked batteries
this
you can't trust them

I'm gonna return my N7 tomorrow fuck it. Got the text from AT&T p much demanding I power it down and return asap.

Might as well go with a 7+ I'm indifferent to both OS'es. Plus ios actually works with my medical devices.

I guess you like your phone locked.

>MAN DROPS HIS GALAXY S7 EDGE IN THE TOILET AND IN HOPES OF GETTING IT REPLACED PIERCES THE BATTERY
fixed that for you

Lithium batteries are fucking unstable as shit, man. They need very careful quality control and digital charging management in order to be safe.

Samsung have the cheapest shit possible and don't know how to control their hardware for shit, as can be seen by how much power they need while still making a lagging, memory leaking heap of shit.

>not reading the url

you're autistic

HTC, or Xiaomi if you are a true Sup Forumsentoomen.

Samsung did make some pretty decent phones though, namely the Galaxy S7 Edge (Exynos variant), the Galaxy Note 4 and the Galaxy Grand Prime.