imgur.com/a/U2dTR
youtube.com/watch?v=PjvTZsD987U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Print rare pepes ofc

Send me some :^)

>hi guise help me pull a federal crime as a prank, it's just terrorism hehe

Retard.

Yep, he sure terrorised the fuck out of that printer

No it isn't you retard. It appears as a separate wifi AP, can't you see?

I meant that it has the same password :^)
>Federal crime
>In Estonia

No

Print a benis XDDDD

tere tere

print chicken.pdf by doug zongker

Estonia? I stone ya.

Prindi hitlereid.

how about this one bby

print this

+1 for this

fuckin japs man

:(

wtf man
poor pepe
;(

This is why gooks needs to be exterminated with napalm and nuclear weaponry

Hackers out of my country NOW

this

Don't have any. Help

Mis pass on siis, tont?

Federation of the European Union.

Hui ütlen xD

the frog's already dead. so its not like its in pain. it's just the soy sauce is causing its muscles to react.

Print CP

Send me some then xDD

Print Elliot Rogers manifesto.
abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

Is he the incarnation of /r9k/?

Keep the women tho and bring them back to the mainland

>chinks
>animal
i know where this video is going. nah, not gonna watch it.

I can't not read this in the voice of Not Important from Hatred.

print trump pepes
that will probably get in the news

Print this

print some lolicon

Print 50 completely black pages

Print pictures of Morgan Freeman
>wish I'd saved the Morgan Freeman pizza story

cp, babyfur/loli if its in commonwealth

dumb frogposter

It's funny how all it takes is one dead animal being cut up to bring a site that loves being hardcore to a bunch of triggered pussy moralfags.

print this

print 1000 black pages

LOL they made me wait 7 hours for my plane I'll waste their paper

VERY rare pepe

Kamiya Erina

>subhuman yellow nips
>implying I should care about their shit
>got nuked twice
>I can only laugh

delete this

Literally.

This kills the frog

Bumping for update.

saved

hommik

Lol

This is the only right answer, m8.

Print everything.pdf

archive.org/stream/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF/Sup Forums%20sp%20UTV%20fan%20%27Everything%20PDF%27_djvu.txt

this
y'all need to grow some balls

>OP hasn't responded in 4 hours

kek
Let this be a lesson to everyone else here

that if you don't live a little you won't get to have fun before your delayed flight? i don't understand, you're not actually trying to imply he got homelanded?

haha upvoted

>2016
>messing around with airport equipment at international airports without authorization

>walking free

I don't fucking think so m9

Yes

Especially considering these fucks all eat meat and don't care about animal rights at all.

FOUND THE VEGAN

but that picture shows the printer is not on the same wifi

Yea but meat from animals in civilized, non-nip countries comes from animals that weren't killed while alive, fucking stupid ass vegan.

>animals that weren't killed while alive,

They eat frogs in France and the US. If those don't qualify as civilized countries then I'm not sure there's many countries that would qualify.

>animals that weren't killed while alive

I literally laughed out loud at this. How would this be possible? Please, read that sentence yourself, and tell me how it makes sense.

Animal rights activists always get whiny when animals are killed for food. Want to trigger boards like Sup Forums hard? Mention the chinese have no problem with eating dogs, they'll quickly go full peta.

The animal can die of natural causes or by accident. There are people who eat road kill and otherwise diseased animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=OQvt-gxbq5E

That will scare them of ur elite h4cker presence.

This isn't like normal meat eating though. You've got to admit, to go to the trouble of keeping it alive and screaming in pain while being served and eaten is a special kind of sadistic.

TIL living beings can die. What is the point of this post?

Those people aren't animal rights activist thus the irony I'm pointing out in this thread.

>non-nip countries comes from animals that weren't killed while alive

Yeah some idiots do this, as well as vultures. In fact in my state they went out of their way to make it legal to collect roadkill for eating, even if the animal is out of season.

Humans are usually NOT scavengers though, we're the fucking apex predators of the entire planet. If you don't like it you just may be on the menu next

*evil grin*

1252 Pepes
imgur.com/a/U2dTR

Not a fan of lobster?

THIS. Same with squid.

It's dead m8. Once the spine is severed and their organs are removed, it's dead in a matter of a minute or so. Ever heard of nerves firing off after death? Cut the head off a snake and see what it does.

Then why is it called LIVE sushi?

youtube.com/watch?v=PjvTZsD987U

Why does it matter if the animal is alive or not? It's going to die in the end anyways and this is for eating so you'll live to see another day. It be disturbing if this was done for amusement rather than for eating.

>what is marketing

Also, I'm not seeing why it matters. It's just dying in front of you instead of somewhere else.

desu why do you care if some worthless frog in nipland was in pain?

IT'S FOOKING RAAAAAAAAAW

>LIVE sushi?
Because it was alive

why post that like he isn't a cute bear i want to bang

Moralfags always have to get all uppity over an animal.

But it IS for amusement. There's no functional difference for the diner if it was brought to them killed 5 minutes beforehand, or still alive, chopped in half, screaming in pain for who knows how long. It's still super duper fresh. The only reason it's deliberately put in that state is for the diner's entertainment.

No it's not just the location. Chop it's head off and it dies pretty quickly, humanely. This is done as an art form to keep it alive for as long as possible in the most agony as possible.

It's clearly unusually sadistic and you're performing mental gymnastics if you argue that it's not.

Then all sushi would be called live sushi.

If this was for entertainment, people would get up after the animal was killed. Nobody goes to a live restaurant to watch the animal die, they go to eat it. Sorry that not everyone wants to go onto a radical vegan diet.

>Chop it's head off and it dies pretty quickly, humanely.

Humane meat is yuppie bullshit.

Should've printed 100 blank papers every 5 or so minutes (in case someone figures out how to cancel the print job)

It can be about more than one thing. It's for entertainment + the food + service + ambience/'going out'.

Looks like someone's never been to a restaurant other than McDonald's.

I am also not on a radical vegan diet nor do I recommend it. Build another strawman now, faggot.

When you act like a whiny self righteous vegan I'll assume you are one. No need to get mad when someone calls you out on what you are.

You think the guy who thinks animals can be killed humanely for human consumption is vegan? It sounds like you have some misplaced hatred. Where did the vegan touch you?

Humane meat is just the soft leftist version of meat.

All this shows is how bad you are at the guessing game. I'm literally the opposite of a vegan. Keto master race. Like 80% of my calories come from animal fat, 90% come from animals. Chief among them, beef.

>self-righteous
You also got this hopelessly wrong. Nowhere have I said it should be banned, nor have I even brought morals into it. All I have said is that objectively it's sadistic. I haven't said that this sadism is immoral. All I've said is that objectively, it's sadistic.

I seriously suggest you improve your reading comprehension. How old are you?

ima explain it to you
>newfags

you can fuck with people
theyre stupid they deserve it

you DO NOT FUCK WITH ANIMALS
THEYRE CUTE