Governments can hack most software using "golden key" backdoor

>When you read the headlines like “FBI is forcing Apple to create a backdoor in their products”, what you are really reading is that the FBI is forcing iPhone-maker to use the “pre-existing software update backdoor” present in iPhones. Surprisingly, a backdoor already exists in most software in the form of system updates and the US government is looking to exploit the same.
>fossbytes.com/system-update-how-most-software-has-a-golden-key/

Well?

>don't update phone
>vulnerable to 0 day exploits

>update phone
>new backdoor gets installed

JDIMSA

Use open-source

There is no single key its a bunch of back doors that they zip tie your nuts if leaked,
Have a sad hulk for making me reply.

It's time we start reverting back to a world without cell phones.

don't do anything illegal and you're fine

Like being homosexual? Oh wait... I mean, like claiming that homosexuality isn't 100% normal?

Don't worry, trump promises to enforce christian morals in the law. He might even make it a crime to mock those of faith.

>He might even make it a crime to mock those of faith.

He decries islam all the time.

Islam won't be allowed in trumps america.

Microshaft leaked their SecureBoot keys exactly due to the presence of that "golden key" backdoor. Nothing new.

Not everyone lives in america. Some of us have pro censorship government that would love to use a backdoor like this.

>he doesn't mock clinically insane people who believe ancient fairy tales about gods are true

Most governments are provided censorship.

>provided
Pro*, fucking autocorrect

We can only hope.

How euphoric of you, thank you for correcting the record.

>JDIMSA
que?

I like how the article just uses speculation and fear to claim something they don't have any proof it exists. Classic clickbait paranoia.

All governments are. Even in countries with "free speech" it's only allowed as long as your thoughts aren't too different from the current regime.

Yeah and? Don't be too autistic and you'll be fine. People in government are normal people, like you and me.

Normie gtfo

>muh communism
>muh anarchy
>muh racial superiority
Dumb and gay and shouldn't be supported. 99.9% of people would be totally fine even IF the government was spying on them to safeguard the stability of the state.

Don't pin that shit on me. My only anti regime belief is that I'm anti gay, which is probably the most likely to get me arrested in the near future.

My only anti-regime belief is that I loathe Democracy for it's blatant inefficiency.

Goddamn the feds will discover my secret love of giraffes. Oh no..

nigger, i live in venezuela