So fucking pissed off

So fucking pissed off.

I started watching this show because Sup Forums recommended it. Early into the first episode and I am so excited. The character is exactly like me and most of Sup Forums. I'm a loner, have social anxiety, hate this corrupt and disgusting society that shuns me because I'm much more intelligent than others, and know my way around a computer. However, a while into the first episode and the dude has sex with almost no effort. Wow, really fucking realistic, Hollywood. This hurt me so much. Since when do people like us get lucky like that? It's completely fucking false and I bet some fucking fat cats were laughing their asses off about how this would never happen to this fucking loser in real life. This just made my loneliness worse, whereas I thought I had finally found a character on screen I could connect with.

Fuck this stupid fucking show. I am not going to watch one more episode. A big fuck you to Sam Esmail for making me more miserable than I already am.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A6Gu9zUnqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good copy pasta

>best haxor
>not fat
>not neckbeard
>drug usage with deep philosophical thoughts
>not autist, can have occasional quickie

just fuck my realism up

Sup Forums is not your personal blog. Besides, no Sup Forums user here ever actually liked it unironically, it was just shills and fags from Sup Forums praising it here.

I agree, but it would probably be a boring show if he was just sitting at home masturbating and playing video games like I do.

I think season 2 has been decent

>MR.ROBOT
>Sup Forums recommended it
>exactly like me

The copy pasta meme is over, Sup Forums

What would Elliot's favourite meme be?

>drug usage with deep philosophical thoughts
Is that not realistic?

Nobody smart enough to have deep philosophical thoughts uses drugs.

Ok

Lol

Mad druggies

Wtf mate. He's into drugs. Get into drugs and you will start getting laid. It's not a positive thing.
Op
>I don't talk to people because I'm smarter than them
> for some reason I can't convince a mate they are temporarily attracted to me.

Lol. Sounds to me like your not more intelligent and instead just have a bigger ego.

Bruh, he is part KANG of course he gets laid, they smell his long schlong a mile away.

This is the new big bang theory for all you "smart" people out there.

>Sup Forums recommending anything other than anime

That probably was a leldit Sup Forumsirgin cancerous normal fag, as 99% of the new userbase of this board.

>I don't have sex so no one else has sex

Why even repost this shit. You are an even worse than the individual that actually wrote this.

Dude WEED LMAO like what if we're not alone in space look at how small we are WhooooooAAAA duuude

>people like us get lucky
some just hold it and play pokerface to get laid, mature and fake it, there are girls waiting to be fucked, as much as men does

Drugs aren't for you. And they aren't for everybody
If a person like you would take drugs, they would ACTUALLY Go crazy.

Let the psychonauts be

hate seeing people laugh at physics jokes that I or they don't get

>And they aren't for anybody

Fixed that for you, you fucking degenerate.

Racking up those good boy points, eh?

That's 99% of Sup Forums and tech autists worldwide.

You're such a good boy, mommy would be proud.

I ilke it unironically

This show panders to the same people who are watching GoT and TWD

It's how they get you to drink up their propaganda and change societal norms

All of this hate just because he's not a virgin like you all... Jesus Christ you are pathetic.

>I started watching this show because Sup Forums recommended it.
kek, iv never seen anyone praise this show

This.
Only the Windows fags from Sup Forums that that thought it would fit better into Sup Forums than Sup Forums like it.

No one criticizing the show in here has watched it. It's the most true to life hacker media in history.

The finale season 2 was awesome. So open to interpretation, excellent !

Aren't there 2 more episodes left?

This copypasta always makes me smile

>not autist
But he is

Le Carl Sagan was a hack maymay

>waaaaaah why isn't the main character a 1 dimension autist instead of having all this depth to him

>depth
>Fight Club meets Dexter with computers
Yeah, dude, your bro-nihilist media is so deep.

Thanks for proving my point. Fight Club had a ton of depth. Never watched Dexter though, but I heard it had an amazing first season.

Dexter is breddy gud.
I think i will watch it again now.

Everyone on Sup Forums hates that fag show

Carl Sagan was a hack and you are a druggie fag

>smoking weed twice a year is now considered a druggie

Kek, people who take communion every Sunday get more drugged out over the course of a year than me

>falling for memes
Lurk more you stupid nig.rar

The fuck?

RETARD alert!!!!

>no Sup Forums user here ever actually liked it unironically
it's like you hate the 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=3A6Gu9zUnqM

This show had so much potential, now is all about autistic people talking philosophical monologues every 5 minutes.

*adveristing