R.I.P. Apple

B-but, the home button has haptic feedback!

Face it iCucks, Apple has long been dead, it is only just now that people have noticed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tDbXFaQOpm8
youtube.com/watch?v=GeoUELDgyM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/tDbXFaQOpm8

so basically it combines features found on many shit android phones into one decent phone? i guess i'll be upgrading my iphone 6s to 7.

>Completely ignoring the fact that the Nexus 6p costs less than half the price of the iPhone 7 plus now

>faggot gamer trash with retro fonts and chiptune music

>DURRR SAMSHIT DID IT FURST WHY IS NO ONE LISTENING TO MEEEEE

>MUH FILESYSTEM

OK kid.

>Daft Punk
>Chiptune music

I've seen it all now

>if I type like a retard in capslock I can pretend like he wasn't right!

Completely ignoring the fact no one buys phnes outright unless they have autism

This made me want to buy it even more. This was fedora tier editing.

He didn't even use the right album cover for the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=GeoUELDgyM4

coolness factor +11

I'm really trying to rack my brain to figure out who benefits from a lack of a headphone jack.

Certainly not the end consumer. That's a given.

Apple themselves? It can't cost that much to install them in the device, can it?
And there's absolutely no way that can't diminish the potential userbase, completely offsetting any savings made by not engineering or manufacturing them.

Seriously, how can that be a good idea for literally anyone?

They removed it so that people would have to buy the airpods, else be stuck with the shitty adapter

That's the obvious answer, but I really, REALLY can't imagine the money made from those earbuds can possibly displace the amount of money lost by people not buying the phone because it doesn't have a fucking headphone jack.

Also, who the hell, besides someone who actually gives a damn and, by extension, wouldn't be using an iphone for music listening anyway, spends $130 on headphones?

desu, i started to appreciate the old iphones a bit more after this release

how the fuck do they get away with such bullshit and present alternatives to something that already works?

Could you maybe modify 3.5mm jack so that you could charge your phone on it and connect it to pc?

>hating on the camera for being "only" 13mp
Megapixels say fuck all about camera quality.

>Apple has gone to shit
I love this. Sup Forums types always hated Apple, but now that Jobs is gone I keep seeing this narrative that Apple has lost its way/used to be better in the past/ etc etc. They were always shit.

sucks, to be honest. I used to really like Apple. Their desktop iMacs in particular are really comfy, especially the 5k 27" one. The phones were nice, too. But now they're just getting shittier and shittier, introducing lame shit in an attempt to be "innovative" while letting their desktop OS stagnate, instead focusing on iOS which can't even do half of what users actually need it to do.

TL;DR don't try to be innovative if you don't have any good ideas, just stick with what you already know works

Apple died after 3 years without a MBPR refresh.

I'm now on old memepads

>implying

Plenty of people pay retail, either because they don't want to have a contract, so they use prepaid, or they don't want to renew their contract, or they're not retarded and realize how much cheaper it is to buy the phone outright.

>b-but I got mine free with my upgrade

No you didn't. You're paying $25-$40/month in "subsidy fees" on your bill. You're financing the phone and paying more than retail in the end. iPhone 7 will probably be $40/month, so $960 over the 24 month contract.

They are not trying to innovate, this is just an attempt on milking ever more money out of sheeple. People will eat this shit up and buy apple wifi earpods or those silly lightning into jack connectors. It's actually really smart way to utilize the fact that average apple user is brain damaged.

I think they changed the home button because of the chinese. All chinese kids and their moms use the on screen home button, what's up with that?