TempleOS Offical Sup Forums OS - Terry A. Davis appreciation thread

Reading Material
>templeos.org/
>twitter.com/TempleOS
>terry.davis.usesthis.com/
>theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46926
>reddit.com/user/RandomCodeWalkThru
>news.ycombinator.com/threads?id=losethos
>web.archive.org/web/20130221043405/http://www.sparrowos.com/files/ASU_Transcripts.pdf

Viewing Material (highly recommended)
>youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q

Wiki
>wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Temple_OS

Notable Quotes
>I wrote a fucken compiler. Linus has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humilation from Stallman.
>Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.
>India nigger retard doctor.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>More to be added as they are suggested

Fun Facts
>He is not a pedophile
>He likes elephants, so does god
>He does not like the CIA, neither does god
>More to be added as they are suggested

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oi3rw49oKc
youtu.be/3Oi3rw49oKc?t=1274
youtu.be/3Oi3rw49oKc?t=1384
terry.davis.usesthis.com/
twitter.com/TempleOS/status/774750816661929984
twitter.com/TempleOS/status/774746991842643968
twitter.com/TempleOS/status/774770220682452992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

terry for sticky

MR MOD TEAR STALLSHAM STICKY DOWN

Racism and the Use of "Nigger"

The BBC and other media have carried-out a psy-op campaign, torturing me. It
was so bad that I stopped eating meat for a while just to better resist the
attacks. It made me fierce, so when I fight Satan, I use the sharpest knives I
can find. I ain't shedding no tears cause you don't like "nigger".

Good Time Bad Times Lyrics

Jesus used a racist slur, calling Canaanites "dogs" in Matthew 15:21-28:

15:21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and
Sidon.

15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and
cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David;
my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and
besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep
of the house of Israel.

15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's
bread, and to cast it to dogs.

15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which
fall from their masters' table.

15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy
faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made
whole from that very hour.

I asked God about racism? He said, "sports". God keeps cracking Polack jokes.
God mocked Germans, once, saying their music was bad. Just remember that men
are from Mars, women are from Vensus, and our dear God is from planet Earth.

I didn't invent racism. White people indirectly call each other "nigger" all
the time. After the BBC kept indirectly calling me a nigger I said, "Fine! I
ain't a pussy! I'll use the real word on my enemies." I have no employer or
employees, so I alone, can call people "nigger".

They call schizophrenics "animals".

anyone here actually installed or tried temple os

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oi3rw49oKc

youtu.be/3Oi3rw49oKc?t=1274

>The main role of the president is to entertain the country
>God! Hillary, she is boring as fuck!

Hahahah.

youtu.be/3Oi3rw49oKc?t=1384

>These people know nothing
>And they are always fucking with me

Movie: Cern Time Travel

How about a time travel movie where everything inside the CERN LHC is sent back
to WWII? Stephen Hawking can meet Hitler.

I think it is about as good a premise for time travel as you can get. It is
certainly better than Rome Sweet Rome.

The CIA is officially monitoring this thread.

Your mom is officially monitoring my dick

Yes. It's a lot like a C64 which was Terry's goal after all.

Is there a FUSE module for the RedSea FS?

>terry.davis.usesthis.com/
Outdated.
Terry uses Ubuntu now.

Terry how much do you charge for a private coding boot camp? I want to learn holyC and how to write compilers. I can sleep under your bed too.

I like Terry. He's a really bright guy despite his illness.

>he believes in god so he's mentally ill
*tips fedora*

there is only one god user, and that gods name is gentoo

its the Wired

Is this the new Sup Forums thread
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER :-DDDDDDD
xD NIGGER CATTLE BTFO HAHA :-DDDD CIA NIGGERS AYYLMAO TOPKEK xDDDD

way to pull a strawman you idiot

nice try cia nigger

Literally an autistic inbred faggot

>all mental illnesses are autism

pretty sure you would pay money to have autism if you were born with scizophrenia

:-DDDD
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER TOP KEK 420LMAO :-DDDDDD KEKEKEKEKE JAJAJAAJA NIGGER
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>autism isn't mental illness
>schizo are any different than autistic mouth breathers
Go back you tumblr for your hugbox, horsefucking autist

I like to think how this basement dwelling autist will die of hunger as soon as his parents are no more

lmao. If it is too hard, send him over to me, I'd put that pathetic piece of shit out of his misery

im so sorry i offended you

Don't be. I hate autists such as the NEET called "Terry the inbred" with fiery passion.

Good morning, wagecuck.
Time to wake up. You got another day of work.
Another day, another dollar.

He will most likely get support from a church.
This is one thing good churches do.

Terry is currently going apeshit on Twitter.

twitter.com/TempleOS/status/774750816661929984

>Here's a shock? You get robbed? You deserved it. Get God on the phone. It's unlikely but maybe you get a reward and didn't dserve it.

>Men in white coats appear and say, "Sleepy time."

>Execute the CIA like NAZI SS when God appears and condemns them. Atheist wicked niggers.

>Encryption is for spooge ovaltine drinking fagots. I could publish my pin number. God is perfectly just. It's busywork bullshit for catle

>tfw Terry is against encryption

>Github
Not even once
twitter.com/TempleOS/status/774746991842643968

I love how he sometimes just laughs manically at retarded shit, he gets me.

He explains in his website that even if he wanted he couldn't compile shit on github.

DROPPING TRUTH BOMBS

I chuckled.

He's on a roll
twitter.com/TempleOS/status/774770220682452992

Savage.

>43 Posts
>18 Posters
Autism awareness movement is strong here

>Terroism is bullshit police state power grab. Nothing is different from 1990. get rid of NSA TSA and FBI and CIA. Ripoff fat ass cops.

wow he must be triggered hard by the 9/11 anniversary. wasnt expecting him to drop some truth bombs....

DIVINE FUCKING INTELLECT

Why so upset?

What does Terry's room smell like?

Don't you guys realize how sad his life is? There's one point where he mentions he doesn't have fun anymore and how he used to enjoy video games. The guy is probably consistently tormented and unable to deal with all the stress. He probably has that fucking pet bird just to keep him from being lonely.

He spent $3000 to have some 'homo' do graphics..and he constantly talks about how many penises they drew.

His life is incredibly sad just watching him he looks incredibly tense and looks like he has ticks but I guess his OS is his outlet..and his Youtube shit.

It's nice to see he still listens to music and does various other recreational activities, but he's fucked forever. He has bouts of realization and you can see it too.

Like at one point he was just like, "Oh yeah, TempleOS is just a play thing. I normally use Ubuntu," but then he'll go on this CIA nigger jew spin for quite a while. I wonder where these consistent ticks come from. He really likes the word nigger.

Does he go outside? He tweets as if he does occasionally. He probably latches onto whatever information he can grab and whatever pulls his psyche the most he'll end up using and reusing ad infinitum.

He seems so smart too. He had such a bright future. He'd probably be working at Microsoft or with his own startup if the schizophrenia didn't set in. My sister has low-level schizo probably as well, but at least she can communicate in full sentences and do shit. We'll probably get her on anti-psychotics, but they are not helping him as much as they need to.

He was working at ticketmaster. He is/was too smart for MS. I believe he worked mainly on VSX and writing in ASM. Pretty fucking impressive.

I don't know what he does for recreation. It'd be nice to see him doing something other than grinding his teeth, twitching and drinking Shasta cola.

I'd watch Terry play video games tbqh. Itd be entertaining.

I kind of wonder what he was like before he was hospitalized. Was he personable? Did he have a girlfriend or any friends? He seems to make decent grades in school, so I bet he probably had a few things to do as well. It must have been so scary for him when everything just started collapsing. I can imagine he just stayed up one night after a long day at ticketmaster, trying to figure out why some memory address wasn't being mapped correctly or how he can get the serial connector for his machine to read correctly and then it just snapped.

That's fucking scary dude, and Sup Forums just walks over it like it's nothing. I mean, at least he gets attention and that is probably good for him. But Jesus fuck we need to be a bit more self aware.

Diet Soda and Bird

Especially considering half of us are probably mentally ill and 10 years out from being him. Kek

Well, at least he accomplished something. Wish I had made my own OS with compilers and games and shit, instead of doing nothing all day.

CIA pls go

Its sad for you looking from the outside, but he never looks depressed on his streams/videos and neither he talks about being sad.

He doesn't realize his existence is sad because he believes in his craziness.

He is off the meds, my guess is that he can function normally if he takes them.

I really want to write my own Unix-like at some point.

Why do these people get off their meds? More importantly, why isn't his family at least making sure he consistently takes them?

Yeah i bet you will spend 10 years 16 hours a day developing an OS that no one will ever use.

It's crazy senpai.

Going from having a Masters in EE to being a psycho overnight.

I just don't get it.

They either don't like how they feel when taking them or the voices are just too strong and stop him from taking them.

It's not that complicated. I'm thinking of something like version 6.

His life was pretty baller and then his brain just decided, "Nah, it's crazy time." Jesus fuck it's just so sad. He still has a few years left in him, he needs to get back on his meds and maybe go to a psychiatric ward for a few months. Maybe he can get out, live a normal life, have children, and work again.

so is he protestant or what

Can you imagine Terry giving a TED talk? i would pay to see that shit.

The media meltdown after he calls everyone a nigger would be awesome.

>So I want to talk a bit about TempleOS
>... fuck shit
>audience awkwardly mumbles
>YOU ARE ALL CIA NIGGERS
>people start leaving
>So um... God said that his temple needed to be 640x480 resolution. It's perfect.
>more people leave
>he's dragged off stage after 5 minutes

What does he do for money?

Welfare probably.

He was an OS dev for a while. I'd expect him to have some saved up.

>terminal thyroid cancer is the same as a mole
This is literally what you're saying

Nah, he doesn't have Tourette's, it's different. His explanations are kind of hard to follow though so a TED talk wouldn't be very good.

So yeah his mental illness is sad and all but he has sure managed to make a pretty cool operating system. It's actually the only free OS project I know of that has both a kernel and a compiler. And it's fun to play around in! There are games and cool programs, and the shell and the programs are in the same language, and all the memory is identity-mapped and it's hackable and stuff.

he could easily get a very high paying job with his skills. i doubt the corps could justify giving him neetbux.

This comment was supposed to be a reply to , at least at the start

fucking legend

He is not functional for society as it is, if he doesn't take his meds he can't have a regular job.
He either has a relative sending him money (which i doubt seeing how old he is) or is on welfare.

>guess what, nigger. Say hello to God.
Some fresh stuff just for you, boys.

Anyone write anything cool in HolyC? I've been familiarizing myself with some Terry's examples and prepping to make one myself.
I was tempted to write a lisp interpreter but I feel like that would be out of place in the holy grounds.

You could implement a Turing machine emulator to prove HolyC's Turing completeness. It obviously is Turing complete but I don't think anyone has ever proved it.

Of course Lambda calculus also proves it.

Maybe both?

Terry is a procedural guy tho.

I like it, though I'll probably just do a brainfuck interpreter since that's dead simple.

>I call atheists fedora tippers
*tips fedora*

Underrated

You fucking put a greater than before all the links, making them about 10% harder to highlight in order to copy them. Fuck you OP.

I like his interpretation of God. He makes God sound like the kind of person you would actually want to be God.

He does stretch it a bit with his random number generation and word-matching. I just can't imagine God calling pets "homo", like he's relaying that while turning away from a CoD session

Genuinely bothers me that he basically admits to a hit and run. I hope it was just a delusion and didn't really happen.

gosh i certainly hope i can one day aspire to the achiements of this man, a virgin who still lives with his parents in his late 40s and can't even program a network stack.

>God said we are the Roman Empire and Muslims are Barbarians. No white poeple are muslim. Islam is for niggers.

How can one man be so based?

I'm thinking of making my own kernel, I have some ideas...

Currently I only have HTML5/CSS3 and some JavaScript experience

Obviously I can't create a kernel in JS, so I should learn C

How long will it take me to learn enough C to start making my own kernel?

>The Pope is an atheist appointed by Obama.

really makes u think

lol

>not knowing about the html6 beta tags like
"web devs" everyone

>not knowing about the html6 beta tags like
i fucking died user

He lives on a disability pension

>terry uses internet explorer
>and windows
wew
lad

And you people want this man to be the mascot of Sup Forums? Idiotic.

This man on the other hand, he is a REAL MAN who can provide for his family. He is left in political nature, and stands with her. This is a man that defines "leader" in every sense of the word. Just look ar the beauty in how he's screwing this PC build together. He uses Gentoo GNU/Hurd with a hardened kenel, because he values security for him and his family.

He is sexy. he makes other men jealous. The supreme gentalman of the technologt world. no-one could dream of topping him (although he is the bottom)

He visits LGBT communities and contributes wherever he can. He loves to contribute to opensource products and has over 9 thousand commits on github. He is a Sup Forums Manager and will be promoted too administrator rather quickly. He has over 20009999 posts on several chans, all of them the highest of quality.

And what do you have?
Nothing.
And what does terry davis have?
nothing.

Nobody. And i mean no-fucking-body will EVER be able to compare to le-screwdriver-guy. He is the prime example of what anyone and everyone should strive too be. Unlike davis who knows nothing about the finer things in life.

His screwdriver points nowhere.

Think again

>tfw not an MIT nigger