Who else is skipping the iPhone 7 for the 10th anniversary iPhone?

Who else is skipping the iPhone 7 for the 10th anniversary iPhone?

I upgrade every year (iphone forever program)

That would be cool as fuck but it would shatter from a 3 foot drop

I still have a 4, because I'd rather have a piece of shit than an expensive piece of shit

Still waiting for the SE 2 to come out...

Who else is #neverbuyingappleshit here?

That was released in March. You're gonna be waiting for a long time.

I fell for the apple meme for the 6 because I wanted something new, never again. android is love

>Not getting both
What are you, poor?

>android is love
Android is shit. I go through a lot of trouble to block/avoid anything Google and it really bothers me that people somehow think Apple is worse just because their marketing is obnoxious and the hardware is expensive. It's like hating Rob Schneider more than Adolf Hitler because the latter is less annoying at parties.

Adolf did nothing wrong

>my teacher told me hitler is evil in 2nd grade
>theres only good evil left and right
>this life is like disney movie
>im fucking retarded

I'm using this right now because the screen of my iphone 5s broke. It's close to unusable how do you cope with that?

I decided to get the SE now that the prices went down a little bit

Most people who can afford iOS devices generally prefer them over Android devices.

Adolf Hitler was a disagreeable individual by almost anyone's viewpoint.

What did user say wrong? Why is he retarded.

what do you use to browse chan?

clover, I'm on android now, never had an iphone before

Apple shills everywhere gtfo JACKass

Not really to drag this pointless conversation but
>hitler was a disagreeable individual

You dont know what books are do you? There's this cool thing called history, you might wanna check it out before continuing being a nigger

When is this coming out?

Septembter 2017.

Please fuck off.

>even considering using Apple shit

LMAO

I'm skipping the iPhone 7 for a G7 or Z 3 or a Sony phone. I like the idea of having a PC in my pocket instead of a mockup.

Ever heard of Replicant?

Not him but I'm using the 5. Really getting cold feet about iOS 10.

>or a Sony phone
Get a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Sup Forumsent.

The Great Big Loss-Of-Revenue bell at Apple HQ is ringing in response to your post. People are wailing and running in circles at the thought of losing your custom, user.
NOT.

>no home button
>so kul
Btw ifags need selfie cams.

Who actually thinks this is a good idea?
The edge panels on the s7 edge are often accidentally pressed, you have a permanent black bar where the earpiece speaker is, and it's going to shatter on any drop since there's nowhere to put a metal or plastic bezel lip to take the shock of impact.

Then there's the question of, why do people think apple innovates at all? Why do their fanmade concept phones always pretend they can do shit no one else has done yet like this stupid thing?

>Adolf Hitler was a disagreeable individual by almost anyone's viewpoint.

nope

he won power by basically being such a bro that everyone loved him, he was not born to power he was just some random charismatic faggot

he used to go to bars and just start ranting and people would follow him, that's is partly how he came to power

>he used to go to bars and just start ranting and people would follow him, that's is partly how he came to power
The patronage of national figures (von Hindenberg etc) plus a small army of thugs to dispense with rivals helped as well.

Anything that isn't just a flat display is a meme. The only way forward from here is holograms.