Youtube

why the fuck are they playing obscenely long ads now that are anywhere between 2-5 minutes long

I wouldn't know but perhaps because you will watch them?

>He doesn't have an adblocker
I bet the dumb OP uses windows 10 as well

>not using ABP or Ublock
lolwhy

>He's not using an adblocker in the year 2016.

A lot of people are blocking ads on YouTube so they have to make them longer for those who don't in order to compensate.

any way to block YT ads on android without rooted?

actually I'm a windows 7 user but my point is this whole monetization shit is gonna lose them their fan base they're trying to treat it like it's television rather than an alternate

WHAT WILL WE DO WHEN ADBLOCKERS WON'T BE EFFECTIVE ANYMORE OR WILL BE BANNED COMPLETELY?

the reason is that im blockign the ads, so you have to watch all the ones i would have watched, OP

thanks for your service =)

UBlock still gives me ads for a couple of videos all of a sudden. It's only on ones that are 30+ minutes

firefox mobile on android I believe will take regular firefox addons, such as adblockers.
Rooting is your other option.

That makes no sense since its flat compensation as long as someone sees the ad.

I'm trying to listen to a song on youtube and it's playing a 3 minute long tide challenge ad video not just a popup ad I have adblocker senpai

This is true. I can run ublock origin on firefox mobile.

they changed f.am to senpai omfg that's hilarious

Huh, it doesn't happen for me. Are you using uBlock ORIGIN?
If so, go check the filters list in the settings page and see if they're enabled

>lrn2reply

Move to another service.
Can't happen soon enough, imo.

Been awhile since you visited?

Try s.mh t.bh f.am :^)

I can vouch as well that I got it to install and run on Orfox, so at least that firefox fork is compatible. I can't speak as to the others.

and sadly with these new changes people like george miller aka TVfilthyfrank won't be able to upload as often due to most likely being demonetized others inclde but are not limited to
iDubbbzTV
TheAmazing atheist
MaxMoeFoe
HowToBasic and many more

my banana man noo

banana man?

Block the javascript they use to check on that

oh haha never heard anyone refer to him as such

Not to burst your "YouTube is now JewTube" but YouTube has been demonetizing YouTube videos for years but never really notified the uploader. The uploader would just see that their ad money from the video was a bit fucked for some reason. IIRC their TOS hasn't changed, just their communication with uploaders has improved.

(Unless I'm completely wrong in which case just shit in my fucking mouth)

block ads senpai

But won't this just cause more people to block them?

cuck ͏

desu ͏ ͏

baka ͏

senpai ͏

baka desu senpai

why don't you just subscribe to YouTube Red? It's much more convenient
>being poor

c󠀀uck
t󠀀bh
s󠀀mh
f󠀀am
s󠀀jw

Got a free trial of YTR when it was first launched and the only feature that was remotely useful was background playback on mobile. Can't say that's worth the money. But then again I use uBlock Origin so what the fuck do I care?

Nice unicode character missing placeholders

>ending of ads will contain a captcha you have to enter at the start of the video for it to be watchable

what do you do

>won't be able to upload as often
>filthy Frank, idubbz, max moefoe etc
Thank fucking God

Even worse, in Germany these are refugee and pro-government commercials.
"Help these poor refugees integrate", "the government is thinking about you, citizen"

i got this nice and short ad

I once saw an hour long ad on youtube by a guy who thought the mayor of his town was conspiring against him. It was pretty hilarious, would recommend.

>"skip ad"

Opera VPN

You need to manage your filterlists, retard.

What video?

use addblock

I got an ad yesterday that was literally just the first episode of atlanta

Jesus christ. I see you everywhere. Stop using an edgy name faggot.

He had a vid leaked where he legit shoved a banana into his asshole and a whole bunch of other gay shit.
too lazy to find it just google it