What's a good example of some brief but very high quality OpenGL code I can build on top of?

What's a good example of some brief but very high quality OpenGL code I can build on top of?
I want to pretend to be a dev team composed entirely of Syrian women, release a half-assed piece of anti-islamic trippy nonsense after crowdfunding a fortune, and be immune to complaints because I am multiple Syrian women expressing themselves through abstract art.

>tfw you realise HOLY SHIT I'M A TALKING DOG

>talking dog intensifies

awew

*touches awoo's loli boobs*

*the boobs engulf your hands, and gnaw on them softly*

*shove hand in and out and feel tingles in penis* oh yes awoo
you're such a naughty slut

use Unity3D

*awoo sexes your hand with her boobs, secreting a milk which is an afro-dyzak that makes all your fingers as sensitive as penises. Her nipples turn into tongues, licking around your fingers making them even more sensitive, and even slowly giving them the glands they need for ejaculation*

*i start drooling and shaking in arousal for your big hypnotizing boobs and lovingly stick my dick in your belly button and fuck it with passion* oh awoo you gonna make me cum bby

*awoo's belly button is deep, so deep that your dick comes out her butt where her wagging tail strokes the head with its fluff. Still suckling on your fingers with her tonguenipples, she tilts her head and goes for a kiss, her tongue going all the way down your throat and lapping up your stomach juices*

*makes gargling and whimpering sounds as he frantically slides his throbbing cock in and out of your belly button while my other two hands start groping your thick feminine ass and big luscious tits almost losing consciousness from horniness and looking at you hungrily* hph im ghunna c-cum

*ahwew swirls a finger around your rim and then a finger goes inside, then another, then her entire hand, and she molds your prostate like putty into another ass, which she sticks her hand into, then goes into that prostate in the same way and further beyond. As processes tend to speed up on smaller scales, the frequency with which she does these prostate massages quickly reaches infinity*

A-A-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*stabs ur womb thru the belly like a cockroach and inseminates you with my culturally enriched babies while my 4 hands still feel up your delicious feminine curves followed by a deep feverish tongue kiss and says with heavy breathing*
t-thanks s-slut

*awoo flies off by ejecting hundreds of babies like rocket thrust, and the babies proceed to hump everything they land on*

>hilp me im a fagit: the thread

..this is just sad..

There are 4 IPs.
The posters in this thread are:
>OP posting dog things
>me, having called OP a faggot
>you, pointing out the number of IPs
>the person who suggested Unity 3D
>two RPers, one of which is probably OP
That's 5 or 6 posters and 4 IPs.

meme

Quakespasm's source code