>htc 10
Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gsmarena.com/lg_v20-8238.php
phonearena.com/phones/compare/LG-V20,LG-G5/phones/10202,9819
gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_z_force-8093.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give me full specs

if, 5 months from now, there are not reports of bootloops, then yes it is the best phone yet.

otherwise I'm staying far away. LG G3, LG G4 and LG Nexus 5X all had this issue.

m.gsmarena.com/lg_v20-8238.php

Enjoy your subpar QC and build quality.

I had a G3 and a boot loop. I'll be waiting for the 6 months before I buy the phone

After experiencing the horrible ordeal of boot looping in my G4 I don't think I plan to come back anytime soon.

I already considered the v10 to be a worthy replacement for my note 4. If only they released it in europe.. 64gb not 32gb like they cucked the european v10.

My mom is paying for my phone bill, and she said she won't pay for any phone other than Apple and Samsung.

LG V10
>almost perfect phone
>released at end of year so no one cared
LG V20
>even better phone
>announce in front of iPhone 7 so it will probably be ignored

LG needs to step up their marketing. Also, my only complaints about the V10 are it doesn't have an OLED screen and the battery. With effectively 5.9 inches of screen it doesn't last terribly long but it's removable so that's not too much of a problem. This is kind of petty but it also doesn't suppose wireless charging.

How is this even a thing right now? The G5 beats it in nearly every category except screen size. and the G5 already has a fairly large screen.

Even the camera in the G5 is better.

phonearena.com/phones/compare/LG-V20,LG-G5/phones/10202,9819

s7 edge

I have one, and i can not wait to get rid of it. The LG v20 looks a better phone, also awaiting the Pixel phones, they look interesting.

> The G5 beats it in nearly every category except screen size.
Which categories?

>I have one
prove it

Is there such a phone in a smaller package?
>inb4 manlet
No, hands are not a problem. It's just that Im not a neckbeard with cargo shorts nor an faggot with a man purse, and I refuse to carry a tombstone-sized phone in my pocket.

gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_z_force-8093.php

This is pretty cool.
The lower tier versions in the same line are also nice.

You'll have to believe me, but i'm never getting another samsung device, also own a pixel C and that even with inferior hardware is smoother.

lies.
i'll get an s7 edge tomorrow.
you probably have the crapdragon version too.

Its because of all Samsung's add in software. You've got a couple dozen unused processes running unless you root and remove them. Samsung's hardware isn't bad. I've enjoyed my S4. Their shit tier bundled software is the only issue, but thats how they add bullet point features for marketing material.

Pixel XL (aka Nexus Marlin) with 128GB storage or LG V20

Got the exynos 8890 version, it's rooted, changed all sorts to it and it's still clunky, you can't beat vanilla android or CM.

how is the sound quality through headphones? i mostly care about that. not the earphones that come with the phone.

If they made a stock android on this phone i'd use it for a good few years, it would be perfect but unfortunately it's touchwiz and CM is no where even near at this point.

I use ATH-M50 headphones and the sound quality with viper/atmos and such is brilliant. Bass is deep and loud but not overpowering while the highs are vibrant, but it just sounds the same as other phones, you'll never get awesome quality from a phone imho.

Almost every flagship smartphone is ungodly pure when it comes to audio output. They're outstandingly accurate.
iPhone, Samsung devices, most Moto devices, the HTC One line, all of them display a nearly perfect frequency response. Dedicated media players were never this nice.

Leave it to your headphones and equalizer tweaking to fit your tastes. It doesn't get any better than this unless you want to start taping packets of crystals to all your power cables and listening to a tube amp.

I remember the HTC One X being fantastic, maybe I'm looking through rose tinted glasses. I didn't know they were this accurate at sound replication though that's shocked me, i assumed they would be less than their desktop counterparts.

Its actually really easy to get audio performance like that out of something. Use the right DAC and AMP and its only a matter of providing enough isolation so electrical interference from the rest of the system doesn't harm output in any noticeable way. All the big phone manufacturers are just paying for top tier audio hardware since the ICs are only a couple bucks.

>>htc 10
>Kek
???

im using a s7 edge with a custom rom, get rid of samsungs integrated crap apps including edge features and its a really nice phone with good camera for a smartphone and really long battery life.

So as long as the frequency response is top notch you're going to get the same sound over and over regardless of the price of the phone, may as well just buy a decent sounding phone and use it as a dedicated media player with expandable storage rather than and iPod.

Note 4 user here, interested even if this doesn't have a stylus. Don't know anything about LG.

Will it have CM? Can I replace the back to have a snug flip cover on it?

why get s7 edge when you don't use the edge functions?

battery life, basically

it's what i did.
giant mistake

>giant mistake
does it not look better than s7 flat on watching videos

Any release date on the v20 yet?

not a noticeable difference, i ignore the edge for the most part

it's got that weird 'banding' look since the screen curves (duh) because it's not great with viewing angles. it's not bad per se, just not wonderful.

i should have just got a 6p or something

I have a v10 and my dad has a g4
Both of us are never getting LG again

Why? Genuinely curious, never had LG

GSMarena's testing is hardly comprehensive.

>So as long as the frequency response is top notch
No, that isn't enough.

Never heard of any 5X's boot-looping. That asid, the funny thing is that none of LG's lower end phones have these issues. How is it that they fuck up manufacturing their most expensive phones?

I'm waiting for the new Nexus/Pixel phones to drop. If they put at least a halfway competent dac/amp in them I'll definitely pick up the 5in version. Of course I'll probably wait for the Christmas shopping season, the 5x and 6p had healthy discounts during that time last year.

>Use the right DAC and AMP and its only a matter of providing enough isolation so electrical interference from the rest of the system doesn't harm output in any noticeable way

That's exactly what LG did with the V20.

Well my dad is on his third phone due to the bootloops. My v10 crashes regularly on apps I didn't have problems with on a Moto E. It also locks up to the point of requiring a battery pull around once a week

> battery pull
there's even no way to hard reset it with buttons?

>not being released in europe

D R O P
P
E
D

Most of the time holding the lock button works but one time it didn't

really?

Not being released in the UK. Others will get it. Probably brexit

I have an s7 edge and I adore it

>iPhone 7 Jet Black
Scratches by looking at it

>no headphone jack

>Non removable battery
Enjoy your

>Kek
>"kek"
go back to r/Sup Forums faggot.

Droid turbo 2 is the best phone

Why does just about every phone made that's listed as octa core end up being quad core on Verizon? I've noticed this a lot with Samsung.

Is the V10 and V20 quad core on Verizon?

I'd love a hex or octa core phone on Verizon. And before you start, it's the one that gives best performance in my area, AT&T doesn't work well.

after all the bootloops and wifi/bt module issues, im not sure LG is a best choice.. still rolling with G4 tho, cant get my hands off of it

Boot loops

Shit screen, burn in

Shit support

that second screen thing is dumb, ugly, gimmicky, and potinless...

the note 7 is still the best phone, just get the version that dont blow up

>Onscreen Home, Back, and Recent Apps buttons
I know this is a silly reason to write off a phone, but I absolutely hate the onscreen buttons.

Uhh so what's all this about boot-looping?

I've had my G4 for a year now and the only issues I've had with it was my SD card kept corrupting for a few days then seemed to magically start working normally.
And the camera kept crashing for about a week, and again it started working fine, and has done ever since.

Other than these two temporary issues it has been a great phone. But after reading this thread I'm paranoid about boot looping.

Just because its not removable doesnt mean you cant replace it retard.

>My mom is paying for my phone bill
Underage b&

I'm waiting for the Google Pixel XL to come out next month. It's the new Nexus phone for this year.

If it's good, I'm ditching my Galaxy S7 I have now for it.

a lot of people in their 20s just let their parents continue to pay for the cell phone bill. it's $9/month for an additional line or like $50+/month for the meaningless sense of independence.

you're a child if you have no job, live with your parents, etc... but bumming off their cellular contract just makes sense