Mouse suggestions

Need to get a new mouse since current one sucks

Which one do you guys recommend?

Also interested in this topic. I've always used Razer mice but they are expensive and I've had 2 stop working properly just outside of warranty so want a better alternative.

G502 is the G400 of this generation.

Asus ROG spatha

wait for the logitech g pro

>mfw these mice will get disgusting if not meticulously cleaned
X^)

Mfw when its 160 burgers

>mfw no face

>reaper main mouse

Found the cheeso eating neckbeard who doesn't wash his hands

Got this mouse just the other day. Absolutely love it.

Read the sticky of this board

How the fuck do you even clean these

Found the retard who has stripped the top layer of skin off his hands trying desperately to stay clean and using high powered industrial solvents to do it

to be fair the g502 isn't hard to maintain

Delux M612
Fucking love the thumb shelf, comfy as fucking shit.

Is it better than a g400? I still use mine and love it, but I'm on the lookout for a comparable replacement in case my g400 dies

> he's so offended by hygene that he would post this bullshit

I'm guessing paper napkins are a foreign concept to you as well user? Or do you just enjoy wasting your money by getting shit all over your hardware?

get the g pro when it's out.

g502 is a tad heavy even with no weights in it

Second vote for new g400.

> Implying his parents don't pay for his toys still

Better mouse wheel, more buttons, configurable weight. G400 was a classic though, and had a better look. G502 looks like a Protoss spaceship in black.

What do you people do that you need 11 buttons for?

Shut the fuck up fagmaster. The zowie ec1a id way better.

>Mfw when no one has mentioned the g300s which I've had for almost 6 years and will never trade

laugh taunt dance joke
left click right click, middle click
scroll wheel tilt
dpi swap

the thumb button goes largely ignored but i use it for puush capture area

You really care about radar detection?

How is that reference gtx1080?

What case do you have? Does it fly?!!??

Oh so it's just for convenience. I thought those extra buttons was for benefiting gaming.

I too worry about my mouse being detected by radar.

yeah i don't use any of those buttons for 'gamurr' shit

just extra fun stuff. otherwise it's just left/right click and the puush macro i have set up.

wait for the logitech g403 to come out, seems like the perfect meme

are there any decent mice that don't look like a 12 year old uses it?

Is this good? It has great reviews but it looks like a potato.
The wheel just hangs there and that side cable looks flimsy as tits..
Is loving Corsair a meme?

>gaming product
>good

choose one

well ergonomically it looks like shit but

>braided cable
>flimsy
no

I mean the position it is attached, looks like that triangle plastic would come off any time..

I have G402 in my shopping list for my new build.
Did I do good?

I've had the G700 for five years or so, still works perfectly.

you did fine. anything with the same sensor as the 502 is fine

>he uses paper nakins instead of cloth
Wow! It's like you don't even care about the environment and water management!

Placebo bullshit worth $150?

Best mouse
perfect ergonomics
great sensor
best scroll wheel

placebo how?
its just more expensive cause wireless and more buttons
i wouldn't buy, but if you find wires so annoying, and can actually use the buttons, why not.

I have a X5 microsoft since 2010. It still goes although it is pigfat.
Looks like the GT-R of mice.

because the g602 had all that crap and cost 30% less?

it's a good thing logitech is able to skin people with these products, keeps the rest of the range at affordable prices

>not getting a ducky s
should be near indestructible since its PBT with japanese switches and a pixart sensor.

Is the wheel of the G402 clicky/stoppy ?
I like wheels with stops, I get triggered with smooth scrolling ones.

indeed, i fear it failing me soon though since its five years old already and i dont want to buy the g700s because it looks like something for underaged gays

G602 doesn't have hyperscroll. The battery life of G900 is ridiculously bad though, otherwise I would buy it.

true but that's not exactly worth the price difference

i'd say the biggest selling point of the g900 is that it looks ambidextrous

Jesus Christ that's a lot of burgers.

if it is the same as the 502, yes

Logitech doesn't really have a perfect wireless productivity mouse in their lineup. MX Master doesn't have extra buttons, has a laser sensor and is fuckhuge.

I noticed most of their popular and legendary gaming series mice such as G502, G600, G602, G700 and G9X are like 3-4 years old. The designs and tech are becoming outdated quickly and they're doing nothing to alleviate the problem. Logitech's lineup is stagnant.

>wireless
>hyperscroll for internet browsing and office
>decent battery life (1-2 months or more)
>extra programmable buttons

ideally:

>good optical sensor
>medium size
>not too heavy
>good build quality
>good ergonomics
>ok price
>modest design

G602 hits literally every single one of those points except the scrolling, yet it hasn't been updated in years.

I'm pretty happy with my sensei raw, the onli thing that bothers me is that the braided cable its a little stiffy, so if your desktop is too close to the wall, you are going to notice the cable touching and "dragging against the wall...
also this

i know and i had a similar gripe with the mx1000 which was a great concept but poorly executed

i'll probably hang on to the g602 for a few years until they get their shit together

you're that Falcon, the one of the Falcon guide?

To me it's ridiculous they put out a slew of great and innovative mice 3 years ago and basically went into hibernation after that. When is the next year they decide to come out with something interesting? The current mice they're churning out are uninspired and boring carbon copies that probably won't sell as well as their great mice either.

This one reminds me of a snowspeeder.

Unscrew two screws and drench it in chemically pure gasoline, like you do with all electronics

I use pic related for mmos

I have the Master and the G502 both are great mice.

Nice devils trips.
I would've gotten this if I didn't already have g602, because I really don't like the side buttons on it very much. Otherwise, g602 is godly, and I couldn't justify the price difference.