KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAZ62tUtc0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They've been banned by the FAA as well

what kind of quality control does samsung have

I think Samsung is finished

Into the trash it goes

You can bring your chink batteries and chargers though :^)

The exploding Note 7s had batteries manufactured in Korea. Units with batteries manufactured in China were fine.

LMFAO

More people are complaining about as harmless as a missing audio jack, but almost no one is throwing a shitstorm about AN EXPLOSIVE PHONE.

They were fucking stupid to do the recall, once they announced the recall it was like blood in the water.

because there are plenty of other android phones coming out this year, and only two iphones

>no recall
>phones start exploding
>huge lawsuit
>even more drama
>samsung loses even more cash

Implying Samshit didn't do this on purpose, just to get tons of free worldwide advertisement space.

>buying samshit

>being this fucking dumb

>advertising products as exploding

Master plan.

Terrorist will buy tons, perfect marketing.

>NSA can then track them all

i thought the battery just expanded and melted the phone, not this MUH EXPLOSION

atleast my ssd wont explode r-right?

it wasn't a lot, it was pretty much sammy's antennagate

>i thought the battery just expanded and melted the phone,
It does.

Sup Forums is now a normie board so they're absolute fucking retards who are unable to think for themselves.

Hopefully this does away with fast charging and moves us into the direction of larger batteries in phones.

Makes me happy knowing sameshit is in the exact same position they were before the s6. Such a shitty company.

yes, which causes fire, which causes explosions on the planes.

And both sides come out happy in the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAZ62tUtc0w

now imagine this on a plane

so shouldn't all phones be banned from planes?

No, because most batteries are very safe and are not at risk of suddenly catching fire.