Overheating

What's the best way to prevent overheating in PCs and notebooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/07/why-i-wrote-about-john-mccains-health-in-2008-and-dont-think-we-should-write-about-hillarys-health-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=7801CCLgvIw
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Laptop cooling pad. I thought it was a meme but it actually works.

Is that Hillary? What the hell is going on? She has something seriously wrong with her and they're just letting her carry on.

shes shifting back into her true reptilian form

What's going on here?

You clever bastard.

hilly needs a laptop cooling pad, evidently

Store it in the freezer.

Clinton had to leave the 911 memorial early due to what appears to be some medical issue, and was basically carried away by her staff.

Video is her being dragged into a van that drove her to her daughter's appartment.

The official story is that she "overheated" and "left early".

There have been pretty large question marks regarding Clinton's health that the media tried to downplay or disregard as 'conspiracy theories', let's see if they can spin this one.

sponsored by samsung

But she doesn't burst into flames when they plug her IV in at the hospital

Liquid nitrogen is the only way to cool and preserve her now.

I can't wait for the 'Questioning Hillary's health is sexist' Washington Post article.

>What's the best way to prevent overheating in PCs and notebooks?
Throttle the CPU down

Overheating? It's 83 there right now. It was probably way cooler when this happened.

>Why I wrote about John McCain’s health in 2008 (and don’t think we should write about Hillary’s health now)
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/07/why-i-wrote-about-john-mccains-health-in-2008-and-dont-think-we-should-write-about-hillarys-health-now/

Wow, that was physically painful to read.

Apparently there's a debunking story that one of her heels broke off.

Did she died?

Weiner for president!

Except she wasn't even wearing heels, but shoes with completly flat soles. Some user already posted a picture that shows that, I can't find it right now but I'll post it once I find it.

Here's a webm that kind of shows the shoes she's wearing and also the fact that she apparently lost consciousness, but there was a better picture that really showed that that heels claim is complete nonsense.

>What's the best way to prevent overheating in PCs and notebooks?

Try not stressing it so much by making a lot of Sup Forums threads outside of it using a really weak pretense to "fit in".

According to her campaign she was recently meeting with NVIDIA executives.

In all honesty, the best way to cool off a laptop is to Clean her exhaust when she shuts down.

Jeez looks like she goes completely limp

>one of her heels broke off.

Here's the photo that shows that this is BS.

Holy shit what the hell is wrong with her?

I think nobody knows for sure, but she did receive treatment for a blood clot in her head, and she suffered from a concuzssion in the past. Both events had the potential to result in long-term neurological damage, but wheteher her current state is the result of that can only be speculation.

What is obvious however, is that Hillary Clinton is not in good health. She had to leave during public appearences for "bathroom breaks" in the past. She avoided publich exposure, which is very unusual for someone running for president. She did not give a live press conference for over 280(!) days, and when she did give one on board of her private jet, it resulted in a coughing fit.

The only reason why she's still running is because the MSM are playing this down, in order to keep her in this.

>Everyone ITT

"she" explains it pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=7801CCLgvIw

She can't even walk, how can America walk when she's the president?

Have you tried deleting your emails?

Oh. My god. This should NOT be ignored by anyone. Politics aside, she needs some serious help.
Now back into politics, she ain't fit for anything.

Not blocking the vents and hotboxing the shit out of your notebook/PC
Cleaning your heatsink and repasting when neccesary
Undervolting
Not buying an HP computer or a laptop with housefire components like dGPU's
You shouldn't shill on Sup Forums CTR, gb2

Oh yeah. Definitely BS.
Bad wording choice, should have said:
*trying to debunk*

Non-medical professionals giving their online diagnoses is really something.

thought this was gonna be some stupid video, but there are some stuff that looks pretty legit in those clips

underrated

The DNC are the biggest bunch of corporate sellout fucktards ever. Great job putting all your resources behind getting a hated shill nominated when you had an actual liberal who was polling 15 points ahead of Trump.

Now she is fucking up every step of the way against the stupidest nominee ever because she has no idea why people hate her.

I don't see anybody diagnosing her ITT, people are merely pointing out that's she is clearly not well. Nobody can tell at this point what exactly the reason is for Hillary's condition, but clearly she is not in A-ok shape right now.

just look at the number of events Trump is doing compared to the number she is doing. That should tell you everything. And he's even older than she is.

he has done like 200 rallies so far while she made 18 appearances total

that's a huge fucking difference

word has it that she was initially planning to meet with AMD, but nobody came to pick her up.

>Has a very shady past, with mutliple documented cases of outright lying
>Has repeatedly shown complete lack of concern for others
>Health is in a rapid decline

Why are they pushing her so much?

Fuck off Sup Forums

Because the Democrats are a centre-right party that sell themselves as "hey we're pro-business like the Republicans but we're not racist and anti-abortion". They and the corporate media hindered Bernie every step of the way and now they have to reap what they sow.

Part of me wants Trump to win so they learn from the mistake but then he'd do irreparable damage to the supreme court.

>he'd do irreparable damage to the supreme court.
appointing conservatives and not jews/dykes/degenerates is not causing any damaged you fucking c-u-c-k.

>They and the corporate media hindered Bernie every step of the way and now they have to reap what they sow.
Oh no, what will we ever do without that specific retard in the white house?

Except they think corporations have the same rights as people and completely destroyed the political system by allowing legal bribery.

Bathroom exhaust fans

Seeing this thread about crooked Hillary and her death march on Sup Forums. They're literally driving her to death before our very eyes and her puppeteers don't care. I feel bad for the old woman, I take no pleasure in her suffering. She should have picked someone besides creepy Kaine as her running mate.

>he'd do irreparable damage to the supreme court.

That's funny, because I think that is one of the biggest reasons not to vote for Hillary. Judges appointed by Democrats vote en bloc for 'their' side, I don't even think they bother to look at the constitution anymore.

Their approach to the constitution as a "living breathing document" basically boils down to 'the constitution says whatever we want it to say', which turns the entire Supreme Court into nothing more but a very dangerous, partisan political weapon.

Now, you might say that this is also true for Republican appointed judges, (and it is) but to a much lesser degree. With originalistic approaches, such as the one applied by the late justice Scalia the Supreme Court at least had the potential to be much more bipartisan. And if you look at the voting patterns of the judges we have right now, you'll see that Republican appointed judges actually do vote for the 'other side' if they honestly believe that the constitution supports their position, while I can't think of a single case where this could be said about judges appointed by democrats.

Man, getting old must suck

I hope someone kill me before I become old

If HRC is elected, she will appoint even more corporate leftist degenerate shills. She's funded by Goldman-Sachs you retard.

There is 324M people in America.
How the hell can you guys not have better choices?
Best case for the 3rd parties is that they can get national coverage, but they won't get enough votes to make a difference regardless.
You have a lot of better candidates, is being president really that much of a chore that nobody serious wants the job?

oh Sup Forums I have an idea, could be induce a seizure with some sort of a laser? is it triggered by light? or reflections? what if you can just point a laser pointer at her eyes, will she start foaming or something

To be fair, the alternatives are Jill Stein and Gary 'DUDE WEED what is Aleppo?' Johnson.

I like to think they wouldn't have a chance no matter what the system looks like.

Because no decent person rises to high level federal politics. You have to be an absolute piece of shit to get there. There is no "Mr. Smith". Everyone thinks that their guy isn't the problem, it's those other bastards. Everyone is the problem. It's pretty much the same all over. No one really rises to positions of great power without being a complete bastard/bitch.

>could be induce a seizure with some sort of a laser
yeah, certain wavelengths and frequencies of light do induce seizures.

Don't buy a MacBook

>Because no decent person rises to high level federal politics.

I don't think that's entirely true. The American people had a chance. Had.

And what would he have done?

Every body who placed their bets on Trump winning on those betting sites months ago is probobly Either out Buying Champaign or drinking it right now.

I don't think that is true.
I can't really think of any top tier democrats right now, but wouldn't someone like Gowdy be 100 times better than trump?
And why did trump pick his legal aid as a VP?
I always think Martin Heinrich is a well spoken democrat, but I don't know.
You would think there was more options.

Nothing.

>Gowdy
Who?

There are no options because people don't want there to be. People like the two party bullshit.

>she is clearly not well
If you listen to stuff like then yes, she seems very sick indeed.

The ones speculating about her health are usually non-professionals.
>inb4 Dr. Drew
He was merely asking questions why she was on warfarin when there are newer anticoagulants on the market. Protip: warfarin is the most widely used anticoagulant in the world and it's perfectly acceptable to use it.
Also, Dr. Drew actually made those statements in January. So much for the conspiracy theories of him being fired over them...

There should be an independent doctor examining both candidates to end this nonsense.

Sedate them heavily (fans and thermal paste) and say everything is fine

>broken heels
>debunking

No. Stop that

The scaffolding that holds up that evil dinosaur broke apart as she lost consciousness

youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

She suffers from Hypohidrosis and overheats easily.

It's a previously known condition without any conspiracy theory coverup.

Trey Gowdy.
That republican lawyer that has been all over the news the past couple of years.
He is well spoken, intelligent and acts professional in all clips I have seen of him.
He believes that he is doing the right thing, rather than just flip flop on every issue until you can pick a clever person to make the decision for you like trump plans to do.

She's appearing at private fundraisers and out-raising Trump by a huge margin in the process.

Ask Bernie how much huge rallies helped him out :^)

Maybe She Drinks to much or something

black guy with the injector pen is always few feet away

>seems legit

A fan.

I don't get why this is a big deal.

>be literal multi-millionaire
>still buy heels that can break

My sides.
That's either bullshit, or she's extremely cheap.

I'll take the one that's more probable.

see

Try this.

weekend and bernies

>shine laser at presidential candidate
Good idea.
Also,
>Sup Forums - politics

>Get large tablet
>Play at full screen
>Aim at Hillary.

Political discussions go on shit skin.