You took the right major Sup Forums

You took the right major Sup Forums.

weforum.org/agenda/2016/09/jobs-of-future-are-you-ready

>accountant higher math skill than computer scientist
d r o p p e d

Unless you're a US citizen, that is. Those jobs are for H1Bs only.

> 3811x3484

>all the jobs that need social skills are growing
>all the jobs that don't are shrinking

>All the jobs that grew require social skills

I'm fucked

>social skills not required for computer science
?

>social workers need more math skills than truck drivers
wew
t. transport broker

>accounting that high
Accounting is basic math, if you know how to divide, multiply, add, and subtract you're golden.

t. accounting student

aren't we all Laborers???

>tfw administrative position in a manufacturing plant
I wish I were joking...

Accountant here, theres relatively little math required and most of it is algebra

H1B with a 200k job here. Thank you burgers for being so retarded.

Thank you user, very useful graphic. Helped me find the article which will help my research tremendously.

If you got a h1b you're not making anything higher than 100k so you're just trolling/shitposting

You're a laborer if you just casually help out in some place.
Laborers typically do work that requires no education or training.

when "laborer" is used as a job title it generally means unskilled physical work. It's a job that doesn't fit into any more specific category based on skills. If your job is to pick up heavy things and put them somewhere else, dig a ditch where you're told to, or do any other such thing that requires muscle but no brainpower, you're a "laborer" in this sense.

what exactly does an accountant do on a day to day basis

1st year accounting student only in it for the money here

Sure thing whitey.

>computer science requires almost as much social skill as police
whoever wrote that is retarded or american (not that the 2 are mutually exclusive 2bh)

Well if you can't communicate with fellow devs, and with users, you aren't going to make a very useful programmer, much as if you can't get the people on your beat to talk to you and tell you what's been going on, you won't solve a whole lot of crimes.

I kind of wonder what jobs there'll be in the future for people without social skills or who just prefer not to use them all the time. Most likely those people will just be declared surplus to requirements by the economy and society.

dude what. it's much easier to get people to talk about software issues or their everyday activities to map into software than it is to solve potentially violent situations and whatnot. a good cop should be MUCH better at handling social situations than a good software developer, even if it's someone involved on working with people who aren't technical. and that's not taking into account that most cops need to approach people, whereas most computer scientists don't

By 2020, no US citizen will be making more than 70k a year because all the jobs have been given to H1Bs.

so what? if the pajeets are more competent than the burgers, they deserve to earn more. capitalism :o)

you're not entitled to a good job for being born in the united states :o))))

>if the pajeets are more competent
They're not.
I don't think you understand the amount of diploma mill fraud that happens in india.

They're only hired because they're CHEAP, you can buy 3 indian wage slaves for what it costs to pay 1 american, and it's a spectacular deal for companies.
They import these people, send their paychecks UNTAXED back to their families in india, and keep them cooped up in apartments up to 8 at a time.
They're not allowed to quit or seek employment elsewhere or else they get shipped back to india, so they have literal slaves working slave wages and this is why they're replacing US workers in all technology disciplines.

Pajeets make way more than 70k idiot.

It's cherry picked propaganda.
Throw in all the engineering jobs where you talk to someone once a week and you'll see the truth.

If pajeets cost that much, they wouldn't be replacing domestic employees.

70k rupees?

They are because the average CS grad in the U.S doesn't even know how to do a FizzBuzz.

United States Dollars.

You fix the books of whichever company is paying you at the time so they don't get raped by the tax man.

>you can buy 3 indian wage slaves for what it costs to pay 1 american
Please tell me these mythical jobs in which I could have made $300k as a mid-career developer.
At the very minimum, H1-Bs make about the same as entry-level devs.

>send their paychecks UNTAXED back to their families in india
If you had ever held a job in your life, you'd know that FICA and income taxes are always withheld from your paychecks before you even get them.

bullshit. if this was some african or south american 3rd world country shithole, your conspiracy theory could at least hold some water. if it was SO easy to get those jobs, people from those same shitholes from africa or south america would be flooding the us with visas -- diploma fraud is definitely not exclusive to india, and if it guaranteed a good (for them) income in the us, people from other underdeveloped countries would do it as well

india has literally hundreds of millions and it makes sense that their most qualified are much better than the average americuck

face it, after world war 2 the us held about 50% of the wealth of the entire world and that was unsustainable. it's obvious a correction had to happen and americans are just buttblasted, unable to accept reality for what it is

the us will have 2 options in the future: 1) stop hiring the best and give privileged treatment to us citizens (the sjw choice, except instead of hiring fat hairy black tumblrinas, it's fat hairy americans in general) but at the cost of hiring incompetent people, the standard of living decreases. the other alternative is to continue hiring more competent foreigners who wish to live in a better country and incompetent/lazy/etc americans will have to deal with it

unless, of course, the united states decides to start a war big enough that would allow it to hold a percentage of the wealth of the world so high that it would allow it to sustain a high standard of living for a huge, incompetent population. but that''s not sustainable in the long run -- i'm not even sure if it could work once. definitely won't twice, either way