I can upgrade my phone now but no clue what to choose

Since the fuck up happened with the iPhone 7 it put me off even more looking to Apple for phones so I wondered what would be considered the best on the Android side? Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

What fuck up?

>spending almost $800 on a facebook/instagram/Sup Forums device
Sure, go ahead, S7 Edge.

If youre an applefag, samsung phones are usually a good transition into android

Pretty satisfied with my s7 edge, really great looking screen, really vibrant and bright too.
Pretty fast, and works like a charm.
Also i added a 200gb mSD, and a portable amp (FIIO e11k) even though the s7 does a decent job.
Would recommend.

And also it's about the size of my dick, so it kinda feels like i am holding my dick out in public without people knowing.

I have Xiaomi Mi4C since a year, im really satisfied. So far best Android phone i ever had (used Sony before). It works so fast and was cheap as hell, incredible price-performance. Build quality is pretty great too. Only cons is it gets hot and has no microSD but Mi4S fixed that (newer version).

I asked a question, I asked is the Edge the best Android phone.

I haven't used an Apple phone since the IPhone 4.

>Mi4S

It does look quite good. Don't know if EE will have them though.

>200gb mSD
brand?

I've just got a Xiaomeme redmeme 3s and honestly, for 150 yurodollars, you get about s5 performance w/ either arcade or dual sim and a fingerprint sensor
But since you come from the Apple world you probably should look at other alternatives, the one plus 3 or the LeEco max2 are powerhouses on the cheap

note 7

Last time I used an Apple product was the iPhone 4.

My Apple comment just meant I was possibly looking at the iPhone 7 reveal to see if I would get one. But obviously now I wont be.

I don't know if an exploding phone suits my requirements.

I have the S7 and it's fucking excellent.

+amazing screen
+slick as shit
+can do pretty impressive VR for an extra $100
+waterproof!!
+solid battery, has quick charge
+fast as fuck, can actually keep up with my fingers
+awesome camera
+loads of other android bells and whistles that I don't use

Edge is good too, better even, but I thought it was too big and felt like I was holding a tablet up to my head.

Edge isn't worth the extra cost honestly. The initial awe wears off in a coupled days, not to mention it costs a fuckton to replace the screen if you jack it up. Also if you use screen protectors, good fucking luck. Just get the normal S7

How is the Wi-Fi connectivity on the S7?

I've been stuck with the HTC One M8 for 2 years and the Wwi-Fi is complete shit. Just lucky that I have a lot of Data.

Choose BlackBerry PRIV. It's just great.

To be honest the Curved Screen has never looked appealing to me. It just always looks like you won't be able to see a millimeter of the screen at any given time plus you wont even be using the curved part ever besides from the volume.

Get a redmi note 3. It's cheap and pretty good. I regret not getting one after my friend did.

I use it all the time at home and around and it's excellent. Haven't had any issues.

Also has wifi calling if you have shitty service.

Curved screens are really a gimmick in phones and TVs, but I'm glad people are buying them because they're gonna be real handy in VR a couple years down the line.

House mate has a curved TV downstairs and it doesn't really make much difference in terms of visual quality.

The iBamboo.

The Note 7 is the best Android phone though. Just get one after they change the battery. Probably a lot cheaper also.

I guess in some ways even if the technology is gimmicky it is needed in a way to advance technology onto something else. But I can't s an appeal to it.

i bought mine at ibuygou.com. funniest thing is i live right next to its european repair center (Wrocław, PL), i can look out of my window and see it.

If they do change the batteries quite quickly (because I want to upgrade this weekend coming). I'll have a look.

HTC 10 is pretty solid too. There're also the Nexus/Pixel devices coming next month but they'll be around S7 price.

It's sad they made the HTC 10 so fucking ugly

The M8 and M9 were aesthetically perfect. The 10 just looks like some ugly cross between a samsung and early iphone

>Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?
>posts LG G5 image
typical iFaggot doesn't know anything.

You should wait until they have a fire sale!

Oneplus 3, HTC10 or S7. S7 has the best hardware features but probably the shittiest android version due to godawful bloat, HTC10 is good all-round but expensive, and Oneplus is cheap and large but no expandable storage.