/TOS/ Temple OS General

Why are you not using the superior operating system that god commanded, Sup Forums ?

Reading Material
>templeos.org/
>twitter.com/TempleOS
>motherboard.vice.com/read/gods-lonely-programmer
>terry.davis.usesthis.com/
>theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46926
>reddit.com/user/RandomCodeWalkThru
>news.ycombinator.com/threads?id=losethos
>web.archive.org/web/20130221043405/http://www.sparrowos.com/files/ASU_Transcripts.pdf

Viewing Material (highly recommended)
>youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q

Wiki
>wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Temple_OS

Notable Quotes
>What people are going to read is, 'It's about a pathetic schizophrenic who made a crappy operating system.
>I wrote a fucken compiler. Linus has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humilation from Stallman.
>Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.
>The CIA has a 7-year-old deepthroating a loaded 45 at DMV next to me fucking with me. I'll teach him to pull the trigger.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>More to be added as they are suggested

Fun Facts
>He is not a pedophile
>He likes elephants, so does god
>He does not like the CIA, neither does god
>More to be added as they are suggested

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzhRYGm_b9A
terry.davis.usesthis.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What year is that from? 1986?

I piss on your temple

Version 4 is from 2016. Still Visually similar to version 1

Terry died for your Linux.

I think a general might be a little exorbitant for software we only like because it's really funny and occasionally fascinating.

Fuck off CIA nigger

MODS ARE ASLEEP
POST TERRY

MODS ARE ASLEEP
POST TERRY

TERRYS ARE ASLEEP
POST MODS

posting terrys in a terry thread

toasting terrys in a terry bread

>Why are you not using the superior operating system that god commanded, Sup Forums ?
No internet

0/10

that's not an os, terry. that's recursion.

>Why are you not using the superior operating system that god commanded, Sup Forums ?
No Network Stack.

It's what God wanted.

Try better excuses, even kids at primary can give better ones

See

See

See

Someone should make a network stack for templeOS just to rustle Terry's jimmies.

Can I get temple os running on a raspberry pi (virtualized of course). I've got so many lying around being useless because friends think they'd be good gifts for me.

Fuck no! Do you want a box that has no concept of permissions and runs everything at ring 0 on the internet?

pretty good summary.

fucknig cia niggers need to leave these threads and stop coming to them to ruin them and defy what god commands

>that god commanded
>god
It's God, lrn2engrish

kek, even Terry gets it right, fukken newfriends

Sounds fun

bump for
DIVINE
FUCKING
INTELLECT

too bad my banner didn't win, the (((CIA niggers))) voted for unfunny meme shit

Anyone of you running it from Hyper-v? I don't have sound and it's making me sad.

>2016 release

Who has actually used it in this thread? What was it like?

I just want to Terry to lose his shit. It's not like I'd actually use that fucking OS for anything.

I actually like it. Spend some hours yesterday playing with it. What I would like is to change the letter. Terry cramped code is so hard to read with that letter typeface.

It's neat but confusing at first. There's some great ideas in there. It's a toy OS for hobby programming on. If playing around writing whatever sounds fun to you, go for it.

I couldn't get it to run in virt-manager today. ;_;

I installed it like an hour ago. There is a lot of documentation and it's pretty fun.
You should give it a try.

What went wrong? For me, when it's asking if I am installing it from a VM, I had to say no otherwise it crashes with a out of memory exception. Oh and I had to use FAT32 for my filesystem.

tried it when it was called sparrowos or some shit..
it's total garbage

I don't remember exactly. There was a complaint about permissions in there somewhere. Doesn't make sense to me since my distro requires me to be root when I run virt-manager. I think I'll chmod 777 the iso just to see what happens.

I cannot imagine the autism of this man. It dwarfs wart eater stallman any day

I cannot talk with God anymore.

How do I get the based bible apps to run on this clusterfuck?

Ctrl-m to get into your personal menu
Click on AfterEgypt
Watch this to understand how to play it:
youtube.com/watch?v=RzhRYGm_b9A

I guess since it runs qemu as a user qemu it has to be in a folder that can be traversed by that user. Putting it in another folder fixed it.

>THOSE GRAPHICS

I'M ON A HIGH IMPACT RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE

i use virtualbox because i'm not a cia nigger

How does that guy make a living?
Does he get money from the church or something?

He used to do OS/low level programming. My guess is he didn't go hood rich mode and saved enough to retire.

He gets schizo-bucks.

So has anyone played around with HolyC yet? If so, what did you write? So far I've only written a simple brainfuck interpreter.

>terry.davis.usesthis.com/
wat

NEET bux. Who the fuck would hire an autistic manchild?

Terry is absolutely based.

Manbaby*. A 14 y/o that never grew up

get the fuck out CIA nigger

CIA NIggeRS

why does it matter who wrote it?
its a futuristic 64bit assembler OS.
if your nerdy at all, you would love it.