So, Sup Forums. What's a good MP3 player that's small, and has a large storage capacity? I'm a skateboarder...

So, Sup Forums. What's a good MP3 player that's small, and has a large storage capacity? I'm a skateboarder, and I like skating while listening to music. But doing so with a giant phone in my pocket gets annoying.

I was looking on Amazon, and I've found a few Chinese iPod knockoffs that claim to be 64gb, at only 35 USD or so, but I'm not so sure about those.

iPod Classics seem like a good option, however, they cost 500 dollars (What the fuck???) and you have to use iTunes. Which to me, is pretty close to being a deal breaker.

Does Sup Forums know of any high storage capacity, cheap MP3 players that preferably are small in size? It doesn't need to do anything fancy. Just allow me to transfer music from my PC to it, and play the music.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/iM-BOX-Multi-lingual-Selection-Portable-MP3Player/dp/B018BAWFNK/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1473631341&sr=1-3&keywords=64gb mp3 player
ebay.com/itm/Mini-Mirror-Clip-Mp3-Sport-With-TF-Card-Slot-Suppot-Up-To-8GB-Green-New-/142111579383?hash=item2116829cf7:g:OwUAAOSwFdtX0aji
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just get an old phone with an SD card. No iTunes required, and you can directly download your shit from the internet without even needing a pc

If you actually buy an iPod classic, you could put rockbox on it. You don't even have to do that, rhythm box and other Linux based music players can load music on to it and sync with it easily.

sansa clip+
+ microsd
ipods get broken

So do Sansa Clips.
The MiniUSB and headphone jack constantly break on them.

Buy a 128GB MicroSD card for $29 and just use your phone.

Dood.
Get a generic mp3 player. They don't require iTunes and they work just as well.

>mfw i have two ipod classics

I used to be a Linux user, and I could never get any music players to sync with my iPhone back when I used an iPhone. The option was there. It just never worked.

>I'm a skateboarder, and I like skating while listening to music. But doing so with a giant phone in my pocket gets annoying.

>sansa clip+

Man those are 85 bucks though. Plus the cost of the SD card.

By 'generic' do you mean a Chinese iPod clone? Because the thing is, I'm not really against that, it's just that I had a Chinese iPod clone in like 8th grade, and it was a piece of shit. Software wise, I mean. Have they come a long way?

I was looking at this, but the whole 'chinese iPod clone' thing makes me wary amazon.com/iM-BOX-Multi-lingual-Selection-Portable-MP3Player/dp/B018BAWFNK/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1473631341&sr=1-3&keywords=64gb mp3 player

>half of these faggots didn't read the thread and are just posting to get a phone

Ruizu x02 / 128gb microSD should be just fine, and cost about 40-50 bucks

Complaining about the size of a cheap android phone, if this were the 80s you'd be skating with sony walkmans acting cool AF

Chinkshit 3.5" android phone + sd card is your answer

I did not use the word 'iPod"...
By the way, I checked out that link. I think those are actually iPods that are simply rebranded as mp3 players. I mean, shit, look at the font for fugg's sake.

Get a 5th gen iPod Classic with a broken HDD and upgrade it with an SD card or SSD. As for iTunes, just Rockbox it.

Fag

Go to a pawn shop and buy an ipod classic. Shouldn't be more than a hundred
Me too
I could never get my iphone to work with linux either, but my ipods were dead easy to get to work with rhythm box and banshee
I've heard these are good too, check /csg/ for cheap prices. Or just ask /csg/ like you probably should have to begin with

This is exactly what I need. Thanks homie. Appreciate it.

>yfw you're mad cause I can do a tre flip in front of your non existent girlfriend and steal her, except I wouldn't want her because she would be a hambeast, so she comes back to you and you have to live with the knowledge that she tried to leave you for someone cooler until she eventually does leave you for someone but you cry and cry to her so she lets you watch her and her new boyfriend fuck and makes you pay for her birth control

What's csg? I've not really used Sup Forums for years. I don't know that board.

$1-3: chinese shuffle clones like ebay.com/itm/Mini-Mirror-Clip-Mp3-Sport-With-TF-Card-Slot-Suppot-Up-To-8GB-Green-New-/142111579383?hash=item2116829cf7:g:OwUAAOSwFdtX0aji ). surprisingly usable. crunchy sound at low volumes. sounds okay turned up (quantization noise). plays songs in the order off the FAT, no shuffle or folder play. There's metal ones too with the same guts for around $3 , they feel kinda nice. No EQ. These things are tiny so there's no pocket annoyance.

$13-20 - "Ruizu X02" . Basically an ipod nano clone that takes microSD cards. Crappier interface, but you can get used to it. Provides a simple folder browser that's enough to browse to artists -> album -> song if you have your folders arranged ahead of time. "Ruizi" will ship in Chinese and you will have to change the language on first boot (easy, just watch youtube video)."AGPTek" makes a version of this for the American market with slightly different firmware and English language. Has 5-band EQ

The X02 + 16 GiB mSD was a good enough player to be my everyday go-to for a while.

$35 - Refurbished "Sansa Clip + " - Some sansa clip models are compatible with "Rockbox", basically linux for mp3 players. The screen is tiny but it's enough to navigate through folder structure which is all you need. Has an excellent EQ system, can make playlists-on-device once you get gud.

you have to be 18+ to post on this board

Thanks, friend.

Sup Forums isn't 18+, and I'm 24 in 2 months.

>Sup Forums isn't 18+
This entire website is 18+ >>>/global/rules/2

I regret helping you

Not really though. The site was made by a 15 year old.

It's a global rule, you dumbass. If you reveal that you're underage on any board it's a ban-worthy offense.

Are 128 GB mad card sub 30 bus in mcdonaldia?

Which would be better: Ruizu x02 + 128gb card or Fiio M3 + 128gb card?

My thrifty dad bought one of those, they look exactly the same but they're chinkshit through and through.

>giant phone
Not our fault you can't do some research.

Used iPod Classic and sync it with foobar2k.

Fuck you android

Just use your fucking phone.

fiio