You see this sign and your self-driving car inexplicably takes the next right all on its own

You see this sign and your self-driving car inexplicably takes the next right all on its own.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNbf4ArEG1w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_highways_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

Nothing. It will never happen because it would violate the three laws.

Fart uncontrollably

YOU'RE GOING DOWN /FUCKO/

Should have used free as in freedom self-driving car software tbqh

>three laws
First of all, the whole Asimov fiction revolves around the three laws not working properly and second, there are nowhere near real. How you define a human being to a computer?

Set the timer on the bomb.

Crash into the NSA building with no survivors. HAPPY 9/11 MOTHERFUCKERS!

Simple. At birth every human will be entered into a registry, which a computer can then crosscheck against to see if an entity it runs across is human or not.

Wait till Barney saves me from going to Nova Prspekt

Yeah, because checking a 7 billion element list is a fast way to do in extreme situations. Besides, when a human is dead or alive? What constitutes harm to a human? There are a lot of moral questions you have to answer before implementing any kind of laws about humans.

That's fucking retarded. The NSA doesn't want anything to do with you. If your stupid little fucking scenario were to be halfway realistic it would be the NSA hacking your car to send you to the FBI.

NSA doesn't do field work. Kill yourself you dumb faggot.

This. Then bail out the door/window.

All according to plan.

If you want my stash of hentai you just have to ask, rude assholes.

i want your stash of hentai. link?

If it's according to plan, then why did your car "inexplicably" take the off ramp?

>7 billion
He said humans.

If it breaths, it's alive.
Pain is bad.
Teach it utilitarianism.
Done.

>
>If it breaths, it's alive.
>Pain is bad.
>Teach it utilitarianism.
>Done.
So a robot needs to understand pain, breathing and the concept of utilitarianism?

Horrible suggestion. The extreme cases is what you have to worry about. What happens with someone that uses a machine to breath? Isn't he alive? What constitutes pain for a human? What about emotional pain/suffering?

Jesus that road is fucking terrible

>What happens with someone that uses a machine to breath? Isn't he alive?
If it can be identified as a human and its chest moves or has a heart beat then it's alive.

>What constitutes pain for a human? What about emotional pain/suffering?
Since normies think that death is always worse than suffering from injuries and torture, we can just limit pain to "what action results in the least deaths".

That's not a good answer and I don't think there's a good and easy one either.

>If it can be identified as a human and its chest moves or has a heart beat then it's alive.
What about brain death? And people who need a machine for their heart to function?

>"what action results in the least deaths"
Immediate deaths or future deaths? How do you define death to a computer? What if it has to choose between a guy who holds the cure for cancer (assume that a thing like that exists for the sake of the argument) and a group of 10 meth addicts?

I'm only looking for a robot that makes better decisions than the average person.

>What about brain death? And people who need a machine for their heart to function?
We can program the knowledge of a doctor into it.

>Immediate deaths or future deaths?
As far as AI can go.

>How do you define death to a computer?
By giving it the knowledge of a doctor.

>What if it has to choose between a guy who holds the cure for cancer (assume that a thing like that exists for the sake of the argument) and a group of 10 meth addicts?
The robot will calculate what is better in the long run with the knowledge it has and make the better choice.

Sup MD 295.

Record the malfunction, call car support about the issue, record the call when they tell me to deal with it, call lawyer, demand and get free money.

>lawyer points to the line that says "i agree to not hold telsa liable for ectra ectra" followed by your signature

vote trump and he'll fix it

I wish I could say that those are the worse road conditions that I've ever seen but, I have to go through worse road conditions daily.

tuck and roll

Where do you live? That road has nothing wrong. I've seen roads a billion times worse than that.

a billion times worse? really?

Yes, when I said that I really meant LITERALLY a billion times. Literally, not figuratively.

Moron.

i will take you literally when you claim that you really meant it literally.

now give us an example of a road that is exactly one billion times worse that that one, or you're a liar.

I have a 450hp V8 - why would I have a faggot car?

when in rome..

it got no potholes and its paved

I live in NJ, the masterrace of road service.

Wonder why the fuck I'm in D.C.

Nothing because the car would have fallen apart on that Maryland tier road.

call mommy and let her know not to make any chicken tendies tonight

god damn it, now I want noodles
and I don't have any noodles
I hope you're happy

What is this from?

A serie about script-kiddies hacking a local life-insurance agency and rooting smartphones.

i am.

underrated post

There is no answer when you call. What do you do?

I was hoping for a bigger target

>You see this sign and your self-driving car inexplicably takes the next right all on its own.
You know, eventually one day people will figure out they can pack their self-driver full of C4 and simply mail it to the address they want to blow up.

The Middle East will get very interesting, then

more like large US cities will get very interesting

Well, I was attempting to pretend federal agents don't prowl this website. But you said it, not me.

Self-driving car jammers will become a thing. It's inevitable.

This doesn't really change anything since before you could say
"You know, eventually one day people can pack a car full of C4 and simply drive it to what they want to blow up"

If anything, a self driving car is easier to stop.

>Sup Forums
>what is this from
you kidding me

>teach it utilitarianism
>teach it that the ends justify the means

>If anything, a self driving car is easier to stop.
Really?

>be typical workday in LA
>kebab bait-truck dumps shit on highway to slow down traffic
>self-driver with a RealDoll propped in the front seat driven one mile behind
>wait til traffic comes to a standstill
>kaboom via remote trigger
>ball-bearings shred nearby cars and people, conical copper blast panels jet liquid metal through the floor into the road, causing partial or full column collapse adding to the casualties

Or alternatively
>self-driver mailed to the pickup lane at ATL Int'l
>pop

Again: Self-driving car jammers will become a thing. These shits will not be allowed near vital areas.

>he doesn't carry emergency chicken nuggies in his glove box

ends justify the memes*

The visual of some bloated fedoralord trying to dislodge himself like a massive turd from the door of a self-driving car as it gently coasts along at a gentle 15mph is beyond hilarious to me. Just, the wheezing breathing, and the walrus-like wet slapping noises as the mobile obesity meets pavement and rolls a dozen times. Too perfect.

Holy shit, those are some BAD roads! Is that considered normal in the U.S.?

Nice try NSA, your shilling won't work here.

You see this sign and your self-driving car inexplicably takes the next left all on its own.

What do you do?

Fuck of, reddit.

>you just realized the "free market is bad for roads" meme is actually true

Yes. The roads are maintained by low IQ government workers paid a flat-rate salary via tax dollars. What did you expect?

That little *jump* she does pulling her fake trigger, triggers me.

> Plugs in his note 7 to the car charger.

B-but the government and statists told me that we needed the government to maintain the roads.

Nice meme you guys, but American roads are privatized. European roads are public and are much superior.

There's only one response to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=YNbf4ArEG1w

FU fag

call my nigga snowden and whip out my shotgun

>he watches Space Clinton

You might not want to comment on things you know absolutely nothing about.

Most roads are maintained by the government and they would rather give blacks welfare and go into jew controlled wars than put money into fixing roads. Trump should just buy the roads and privatize it when he becomes president.

Super meme guys, keep up the good work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_highways_in_the_United_States

Government maintained highways and roads still far outnumber privatized roads and highways. The quality shows when you ask the government to do anything.

i start wondering why i suddenly woke up in a third world country with the worst roads ive ever seen

>a handful of private toll roads means the government doesn't control 98% of the rest of the roads

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_highways_in_the_United_States
>As railroads and steamboats began to compete with the turnpikes, the companies started to shut down their less profitable routes or turn them over to governments.

>the companies turned shit over to the governments
... isn't the free market supposed to fix shit?

It is, but this isn't really a free market vs. gubmint argument. It's a "why doesn't shit work in America argument", because public roads in Europe are great. And private roads in Europe are great too. The problem isn't public or private, it's America.

>The problem isn't public or private, it's America.
Its who is maintaining them, actually.

High school dropout 85 IQ Tyrone isn't going to be as good or as motivated as a European construction crew staffed by engineering graduates. Shocking, I know.

Jacking off to the idea of free market is a libertarian strawman.

The invisible hand jerks me off, famalam.

Are you from Omsk by any chance?

>space clinton

Guys, the NSA really doesn't care about you that much. Besides they're pretty based and we have bigger threats to worry about than Sup Forums.

gb2nsa

What is a hashtable? What is caching? What are heaps?

>Open door, tuck and roll
>.....shit doors are locked
>Try to beat the window out
>succeed and cracking window but arrive at NSA building before getting completely though
>Car immediately in pulls to an overhead door that opens right as the car gets to it then closes just as fast
>Get tasered twice at 5 lab technicians pull me from the car that somehow unlocked on its own
>They strap me face down on a table and force picture related up my ass
>They force it in and out of me for what seems like days but is probably 6 or so hours remarking that I only make it to the 3rd rib basically the only other time my asshole has been stretched that big was when I was very badly constipated
>get put in a white padded room for an unknown amount of time, probably a day or so
>Next day they strap me face down on the table again and work the dragon dildo back up into my ass, get a little further this time.
>repeats for weeks until I can take the full knot
>get taken to Area 51
>holy shit real dragons
>get ass raped by a real dragon
>They inject something into my arm I fall asleep
>wake up in Central Park NYC with $10,000 in my pocket
>tell everyone but nobody believes me
I am Male Pregnant with a dragons baby AMA.

can i have your $10,000

No I bought a macbook pro to get back on Sup Forums ($2300)
Now im looking for a job and apartments in new York with the other ($7,700)

>those dogshit roads
Been living in europe so long that I forgot what american roads looked like. Thanks for reminding me why I moved

The Goverment taxes plenty they just waste the money.

>Goldberg and shoahstein are your top lawyers when it comes to self driving car malfunctions.
>Dial 1-800-gib-shkl

>Been living in europe so long that I forgot what american roads looked like
And now you know how it feels like being fucked in the ass by your new refugee buddy Jamal.

but i already knew that feeling.