He also smokes crystal meth

He also smokes crystal meth.

Other urls found in this thread:

techworm.net/2016/09/40-adapter-lets-charge-iphone-7-listen-music-simultaneously.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XBAND
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why has nobody made an adapter that has one 3.5mm jack and one lightning port?

nigga stay in Sup Forums

>why has nobody made an adapter that has one 3.5mm jack and one lightning port?

they will ship such adapter with every iphone

That's not what he meant.

do you honestly not know what i mean? is this dumb humor or just dumb?

Pretty sure 100% dumb.

But simply having that adapter you're talking about would mean Apple is still making up excuses for their bullshit.

And we are doing nothing to stop them.

I gotchu senpai.

See pic related.

>And we are doing nothing to stop them.
Like you could do anything to stop a kid's lemonade stand, let alone stop Apple.
You are impotent. And you are in denial.

And what are you going to do when your phone line of choice gets rid of something as necessary as a headphone jack?

Belkin already made one...
techworm.net/2016/09/40-adapter-lets-charge-iphone-7-listen-music-simultaneously.html

Capitalism at work

>In other words, if you’re using headphones with a traditional 3.5mm jack, you will first need to plug these into Apple’s official Lightning to 3.5mm adapter, and then plug this adapter into the Belkin adapter.

Almost... Plug the belkin adapter into lightning port plug lightning to 3.5 into the belkin and plug your charger into the belkin then plug your headphones into your 3.5 jack on the 2nd adapter. Topkek I sure do love my Galaxy S7

That isn't what I'm talking about. See the picture again. That's just 2 female lightning connectors. It doesn't solve the headphone jack problem.

Pretty much the only nice thing I can say about the iphone 7 gotta admire apples ability to nickle and dime those braindead zombies that just buy whatever the fuck apple sells them

The iphone 7 comes with a lighting to 3.5 adadpter. You'd plug said adapter into the belkin. I know what youre saying and someone will probably sell the shit out of it but until then applefags are stuck daisy chaining the two adapters if they want to listen to music and charge their phone at the same time

Jimmy smokes crack and I don't care,
Jimmy smokes crack and I don't care,

Bleh bleh bleh.

I can't tell you how impressed I was when my friend back in the 90s took a Sonic and Knuckles cartridge and pluged in a Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog 3 cartridge inside of it.

And you got fucking Knuckles in other games. It was mind blowing at the time.

Plugging an adapter into an adapter is fucking stupid. I like my idea better. Sure is funny how a fat, lazy me can sit on my ass and come up with better solutions with about 5 minutes in paint. Tech is normalfaggot shit now.

>doesn't use a separate MP3 player to listen to music
kys faggot. No point of using a phone for music listening

>doesn't use a separate MP3 player to listen to music
>No point of using a phone for music listening
Literally what?

Why would you use your phone to listen to music ? At least for me any phone that has enough storage to hold all my music plus other stuff would cost way more than a regular 32gb/64gb phone + mp3 player

>iBabbies dont have access to microSD card equipped phones
Apple has decided you never needed additional storage that they couldn't make money on

Hey does this mean you can mix two audio inputs into your iphone?

You can't do that with a 3.5mm jack without a passive mixer and restoring amplifier.

How large is your fucking music library then?
I'm 16gb storage + 32gb SD and it's more than enough for apps, music and at least an hour and a half of video recording.

Stop buying Apple products. I'm doing my part, are you?

Only 50%.

I'm only going to say this once:
>Mac > PC
But
>Android > iPhone

You can agree with me or stay mad for eternity.

Not him but I can tell you I'd need at least a 256GB SD card to handle my entire music library at the current time. Oh and it's not lossless either, it's all the mp3 or AAC (320kbps mp3 or highest available bitrate and typically 256-320kbps AAC)

I have Android with as card slot but 256gb SD cards are still pretty pricey plus the battery on my music player lasts about 3 weeks

So if the lighting to 3.5mm is just a dongle, does that mean the amp and dac are still in the phone? If so, there really is no reason at all to get rid of the jack. The only way they'd "save sapce for a better processor and camera" would be getting rid of those two things, and even then they dont really require a whole lot of real estate.

Sup Forums always collectively hated iTrash

>there really is no reason at all to get rid of the jack
they did it because they have run out of ideas and needed just to do something because

meanwhile every conference room and lecture hall in the world still supports my T420 video output options

is meth technology?

/sci/

wow, inovation

bump

how is it possible to be this dumb?

Hsefre

kek

Not surprising

Wait, is the lightning connector analog? Or is there a DAC/amp in the lighting->3.5mm converter?

>How large is your fucking music library then?
i'm sitting at about 65 gigs as mp3s on my ipod, and that's not even my full collection, just the stuff I typically want to listen to on the go.

i dont like this mostly because everyone bugs me for my laptop every time they need to do a presentation because our projector only takes vga and nobody has an adaptor

how can you possibly stand 65 gigs of MP3 awful muddy shittyness

>Sega CD
>Sega Genesis/Megadrive
>32X
>???
>???
>Sonic & Knuckles
>Sonic 3

Can someone fill in the question marks? Never seen these before.

Missed the Game Genie somehow

they're V0 mp3s and my ipod isn't running rockbox so no native flac support

thing in the middle;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XBAND

not sure about the ones either side of it, maybe regional pin adapters? not sure if the genesis/megadrive had a different cart slot for different regions

Overwatch and Dark Souls 3 isn't on Mac. That means 75% of my computer time would be impossible on Mac.