qqqqqq1

CardHeartBattery345@

jj123Amsterdam

83e7267b961b337c340e15157d693eb98d11168f65d0f2e7583c2874c5638c07

password
iloveyou
princess
abc123

Point me in the right direction to crack passwords? Something like brute forcing. I forgot my social media passwords and now i can't delete my profiles. Not a big deal, but better without.

>not using a completely randomly generated password, each one different for each account

password123

pCmASTER12345!@#$%

Good luck remembering those.

i've been doing it for years

>what is a password manager
Calling them and giving them your credentials or social engineering.

Calling or using social engineering is out of the question.

Also, not only did i forget my passwords, my e-mails too. Yeah, i know.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Because it would be the last to be brute forced if you go in order.

>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>Because it would be the last to be brute forced if you go in order.

Crackychan1

i have used this on all my accounts for every pass for 10 years with never an issue

mad?

AriAnBlo0d0ne48EighT

>new paste comes out
>you're fucked

!##DrawkcabDellepsSdrow!

That's the kind of password an idiot would have on his luggage!

1qazXCde3@WS

Niggers42

hopeisamanmadeconstruct

1qazxcde32ws

Ilikemypinacolladabutsometimesthecumgetsonmyfaceworldwideamericafordonaldtrump2015

Dang haha mine pretty much without the caps or special chars. Just the normal pattern.

you'remakingaverybigdictionaryaren'tyou

MaGa

GERMANYKALIFAT2020

I used the caps because some sites require caps -3-

n1GGerDic\

a#Du_th1.$2//?uRFu.kn/L1$t.N$@

0pSm0K3sHorSeCr@cK007.

>
>Good luck remembering those.
Use them for my bank accounts. I write all my passwords down on a notebook.

4chandotorg1!~

not even kidding

E202$2F23909KF94JG94J9G9
NIGGERNIGGERCDINNER12
BUSHDIDWTC911
NIGSDIDWTC911
PLKILLME67890

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Likliklik

B3rn.Th3.w3tch.hid3.th3.d3tch.

toppasswordXX
where XX is a two digit number different for each site

I've come up with an algorithm that creates passwords that are impossible to crack.

It simply throughs a 'q' in the string but then it doesnt append a 'u' it confuses all crackers.

jonathan1998

MyHeartIsLikeAnOpenNIGGER0234

a1h1wasand1ns1dej0b

n1gg3r5t0ngu3my4nu5

--

Ahh. Yeah i need to start doing that, its lame that sites are requiring caps and special characters. When thats the case my pass is just !Qpalzm123.

wewuzkangzwegudwedindunuffin

>KISEKI
I'll enjoy the day when you look back on yourself and realize how much of a faggot you are.

what if
right
what if
m8
what
and bare with me here
what if
dude listen
what if
its not my real password

orianna46
Orianna46
-09[opop

ForMeItIsTheMcChicken14

This

cheesepizzasmellsgood69

IlIk3B10nlckles96

WhyDon'tYouEatCarrots!?71

bigblackcock420

D1cK$0Ut4H4RamB3

The letter "a" repeated 723 times

Y0URm0m123!!

FuckNiggersKillAllOfThemAlsoJewsNeedToBeKilled1944

n1cebAIt729!

idjustliketointerjectforamomentwhatyourereferringtoaslinuxisinfactgnulinuxorasiverecentlytakentocallingitgnupluslinuxlinuxisnotanoperatingsystemuntoitselfbutratheranotherfreecomponentofafullyfunctioninggnusystemmadeusefulbythegnucorelibsshellutilitiesandvitalsystemcomponentscomprisingafullosasdefinedbyposix

iSuCKp3N1S94

how long would it take for a supercomputer to decrypt this?

needs a number
and a special character
: ^ )

B5KlK@wIY.!*'S&|=;>AgVLMNVkkGU

>Only posting password
It's a well known fact that many people will use their username or even the wesbites name in their password. Therefore, all three should be posted to best determine the security of their account.

>J18UNW0

>The code number is XG21G2D4

St@[email protected] is secure as fuck desu

Thanks, next time I'll have to bruteforce something I'll go reverse.

Is this the new data mining thread?

pass generate -c stores/[email protected] 32

i mean u can just say you're trying to get into your crush's fb, no one here gives a shit

>Calling or using social engineering is out of the question.
Why? If they have information on you it's your right (in most countries) to ring them up and ask to have it removed. Just provide some proof it's your account and they'll delete it.

em1l1a

FUCK1NGN1GG3RS69420666@1

naughty words are a very popular choice for passwords

It still takes alot of time to crack

|_0|\|G|_1\/373h3XPO!

password1

Is there any pass manager that syncs with any phone app? Trying to type all passwords and carrying a note on phone with all passwords is painful and doesn't look as secure as I'd like to.

>using a phone anything other than a phone

I never write them down and I remember all of them. They're ussually between 15 and 20 chars.

The trick is to type them over and over, so that they come into your muscle memory.

I use the German word for 125. It's a long ass word but still easy to remember.

Einhundertfunfundzwanzig125