Why do people cling to outdated shitty operating systems like windows 7?

Why do people cling to outdated shitty operating systems like windows 7?

Install the latest Ubuntu or windows 10, lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/527v3x/why_did_windows_10_stop_my_work_to_install_update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol
I need win XP still for work lol xxxjajsjsjaaa

lol good one OP gottem

haha I knio rite like wjy wouldnt use the last and da bes xD:PPPP

>outdated

>7 years old
> not outdated
Pick one.

What's it mean in practice?

Windows 8.1 with Classic Shell is virtually identical to Windows 7 desu.

Who is this Disney princesses?

10 is literally 7 with the interface of 8 and forced telemetry

Absolutely nothing is improved

>10 is literally 7
If by "literally" you mean "with vastly improved memory management, new filesystem features, faster process scheduler, etc. etc. etc.", then yes.

>with the interface of 8
You've obviously never seen Windows 8's interface.

>and forced telemetry
le botnet meme XDDDD

>le botnet meme
Literally THIS!

The ONLY arguments freetards have against Windows 10 are conspiracy theories. They have ZERO technical arguments.

Windows 10 is the most advanced operating system out there, and they are so insecure about it they have to come up with conspiratorial memes against it!

Question semi related to this thread; what's the current best option to disable telemetry in windows 10.
I'm very tempted to upgrade to windows 10 for Halo 5 but lack the spare HDD to format for installation. Or is there an alternative recommendation other than "don't upgrade lol"

reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/527v3x/why_did_windows_10_stop_my_work_to_install_update/

"Modern"

DESIGNATED

Just have a perimeter packet filter block all traffic from the Windows 10 machine except for user initiated traffic.

You can't

Windows throws a fit of it didn't get to call home

Well that's a bummer. Was hoping to still snag windows 10 when it was free but sure as fuck don't want to lose my data. I guess I'll upgrade purely for halo when I get another drive.
I am one of simple mind.

What are you trying to hide?

>reddit

Don't try to sidestep the issue.

>reddit
Haha

My anime and games I acquired legally with coupons; but mostly just butthurt someones collecting my information and selling it while I don't get a slice of the pie. I'd totally be for this shit if they gave me money.

> anime
Pedo.

Are you gonna tell me you live in a glass house?

No, but only because those are very expensive.

What, you're telling me you wouldn't like to live in pic related?

Hey, buddy. I'm only attracted to the robots and guns.

Most robots and guns used in anime are under 18 :^)

>What, you're telling me you wouldn't like to live in pic related?
You got it

Then I am not the one who has issues here, a-chan.

>windows 10
literal garbo

>ubuntu
literal garbo

kys op

You can't. If you do then that makes other features unusable and thus when you turn those back on to use then your telemetry also comes back one. Welcome to being cucked and monitored until you come back to W7

Win 7 feels the fastest for me, because the interface is more intuitive. To me.

HOW DARE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS AND PREFERENCES YOU FUCKING SCUM

My list of customizations from XP to 7 grew ten fold, nothing I have read has indicated that microsoft has discontinued the trend of adding mostly useless shit ON by default (and then waiting years to know the obscure registry key that doesn't exist by default but controls such behavior)

Fuck off pajheet.
These conspiracy theories can do more than hold a little water.
>most advance OS
You still can't accomplish half the shit a gnome or KDE distro can
>muh powershell
lol
>muh DX12 muh gaymes
Keep telling yourself its worth it, normie indian.

Whats it like getting features us linux fags have had for a literal decade or more?

How are those grapes mr fox?

> your post
Literal garbo

who in their right minds would live in that?

>Fuck off pajheet.
Pls friend

>These conspiracy theories can do more than hold a little water.
Because there's no botnet in Linux.
Grow up.

>You still can't accomplish half the shit a gnome or KDE distro can
Like what? Ricing is not an accomplishment and both those DEs are shit. Use MATE or cinnamon you fucking retard.

>lol
Lol

>Keep telling yourself its worth it, normie indian.
Enjoy tux racer (:

I'm installing Windows XP now, thanks OP

Attention whores

I would if I lived in the middle of nowhere

You have no idea what you're talking about.
You could say the exact same thing about XP and Win7, of course it's not fucking true though.
Kill yourself.
t. Arch user

Can one of the windows apologists explain the difference between windows telemetry and when the Nazis brainwashed kids to turn in their parents during WWII?
Why would things you do or say in your private home be sent to the authorities unless there is a suspicion of a crime?

How are the people who joined the Nazi party so they could get a job any less moral than people who install proprietary software to play games?

Holy shit you're a fucking idiot

It's not a theory if it's proven retard.

I literally have Ubuntu installed in my Windows 10, so I can do natively both Linux and Windows specific tasks.

well said pajeet

The real question is why do you care?

Stupid cucklord always concerned with what alphas are doing.

I don't care if people use windows 7. In fact, I pity them. I used to work in an inline skate shop, and there were these customers who always hated the new stuff. For this one woman her wheels would be worn down so that they had an edge. And when we replaced them with brand new wheels, she credit about how we ruined her skates because it doesn't feel the same anymore, despite the wheels being the same as her stock wheels. We also had people who complained about the newer skates and nothing compares to their 20 year old skates, which looked hella ragged and had pieces missing off them. All these people we knew were going to have issues because you could tell they were mentally off the moment you started talking to them. We always made fun of them at the shop.

The same people are in tech. "oh my god you ruined my browser by removing all the toolbars!" "my 10 year old OS runs great!" I can always tell these people have some underlying mental issues, just like some of the skaters in the shop.

Oh, and there is no use convincing them. They're lost, trapped in a prison of their own making.

>implying you couldn't install literally any Linux software on a Windows machine through cygwin for the last 15+ years

I switched back to windows 7 because 10 won't recognize my ethernet port..

>Windows 7
>capable of running every modern piece of software
>outdated

Get off your high horse, even 2000 and XP are just as usable today.

Cool story, but your analogy sucks
There are plenty of legit reasons to stay on Win7. Lurk more