About to buy a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. Where should I buy one, and should I buy one that's unopened or opened already?

About to buy a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. Where should I buy one, and should I buy one that's unopened or opened already?

i bought mine at iBuyGou, you have repair centers in Europe (Poland, Slovakia and forgot where), can buy 2 year warranty for $5 and buy "VAT protection" so if customs catch you they give your money back.

if youre from america then i dont care/dont give a fuck buy iphone like everybody else there i guess.

Also, I'm from the US and currently use an iPhone 6 Plus w/ AT&T. I have no idea where to get this chinkshit or what specific model to get.

I just got one from alieexpress have it for a week already and everything is fine I paid like 130$ highly recommend this

All the pro ones I checked (32gb + 3gb) are around $170-180. Which model did you get?

Do you know if my AT&T sim card will work with this phone? I just want to browse the web and text friends/family.

check it on willmyphonework

>All the pro ones I checked (32gb + 3gb) are around $170-180. Which model did you get?
All the pro ones I checked (32gb + 3gb) are around $170-180. Which model did you get?

don't get this phone.

get a phone that has att lte bands like a huawei honor 5x or honor 8 or zte zmax axon etc

chink phones that are marketed for chinese customers are only useful for eurotrash

>get a phone that has att lte bands like a huawei honor 5x or honor 8 or zte zmax axon etc
In English, please? I really don't know what you just said.

Is there a chinkphone with a damn landscape slider keyboard?

LTE is worthless anyway

Getting 70mbps or higher all the time

>Useless

Ok :3

Wow I can watch HD videos now!
>monthly bandwidth used up after a minute

Living in the uk with unlimited 4G data for roughly $50 a month :3

Mad fatty Americunts?

lol
17€ for a month unlimited

>lives in the UK
>still tries to make fun of the US

whatever you say, mohammed

>don't get shitty chink phones
>recommends Huawei and ZTE
Stop shilling terrible brands.

stfu xiaomeme shill.

What's the hype behind this phone? Is it worth switching to from an M8?

Near SD810 performence, 3gb ram 32gb rom while being under $200. Pretty decent build with fingerprint sensor and fast storage.

>iBuyGou
>Gou can mean dog in Chinese

Dude get the redmi note 4 which has just been launched that shit is so snappy and fast it shames the iPhone

Don't actually do this, it has a MediaTek processor

Quick note:
If you buy a Xiaomi phone from any reseller you'll need to check the MIUI version that's flashed on it. Sellers WILL flash spyware on the ROM and won't allow you to upgrade your MIUI at all. Alternatively if the phone supports CM13 official (like the Redmi Note 3) then just flash to that.

But the fingerprint sensor doesnt work on cm13 or at least i couldnt get it to work

Not like the fingerprint sensor is useful.
Which firmware are you using?

Yeah a fucking decacore processor like yeah they will launch a Qualcomm variant but still

What crap the alpha cm14 supports fingerprint so there is something wrong with your phone

Omg it has a MediaTek processor,it must be bad.

where i can buy it in Poland?

>tfw I fucked the phone functionality by flashing a regular rom onto my international version when trying to unlock the bootloader
>so far no way to get it back because no international EFS backup exists

ordered from china like everybody else

>for $5
5%

MediaTek means you'll never get CM on it, so you'll be stuck with the MIUI chink botnet

It does. You have a different fingerprint sensor (goodix). There are hardware differences between older and newer rn3p. Screen, fingerprint and I think camera is different.