/bst/ battle station thread

got in late to the last one edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fnJdpN1GGh4
ebay.co.uk/itm/Rubber-Extra-Large-70x30cm-Anti-Slip-Laptop-PC-Mouse-Gaming-Mat-Pink-HelloKitty-/281928777644?hash=item41a443bfac:g:8ekAAOSwzhVWthrF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess I will go for this thread, New Desk

you are gonna get brain cancer

why do you say that

hello, it's me again, buy new shit

nice wallpaper
are u a trap
I mean I like Miami caps, but apparently so do traps
I like blue, but not that blue
475nm/820nm
please go ur trying to trigger us in our safe space

yeah, dawg.
maybe put some modern components in that chassis, make it a sleeper

Somehow quite unpleasant. Also who wants to grind their bones against a wooden chair?

don't respond to him this has been posted in every /bst/ since 2012

Current threads only at 172 replies

poastan the all in one

I got a kenwood EQ and added it to the audio stack, thought I haven't taken a new picture.

first timer

Almost more screens than me.

Comfy.

You should sell all those monitors and maybe get one half decent one.

Hey ladyboys ;)

and still the best

Nice Aeron cha... wait nevermind.

Are you the hacker known as Sup Forums?

no
no
no
yes
yes
yes
no, nice embody though
no
no
no
no
red walls, god no
no
no

>only likes the minimalist mac setup that looks like a show home rather than an actual living space

Ok

>looks like a show home
>implying it's a bad thing

Listen, it looks good. That's all i want to know. The furniture and placement is on point, so is the color palette. The fact that it looks sterile isn't part of the equation.

The whole "b-b-but it doesn't look like a living space" is the same argument used by the "comfy" retards. Nobody gives a shit about your comfyness except yourself.

>Listen, it looks good. That's all i want to know. The furniture and placement is on point, so is the color palette. The fact that it looks sterile isn't part of the equation.
do you even do something on your desk?
btw, the minimalist macs bst you "yes" are CGI

>>this post
youtu.be/fnJdpN1GGh4

ya that trash from the day i had beef teriyaki is still there

watcha gonna do about it

>Nobody gives a shit about your comfyness except yourself.
Than why are you in a battlestation thread? Why don't you go onto a site that has pictures of display homes?

The fact of the matter is this is a thread about peoples working/gaming computer setups. If you are rating people on how much money they have put into it in order to make it look uncomfortable than you need to be elsewhere. Because I am pretty sure the only station you will like is that sterile, boring, straight from an Apple advertisement "living" area.

>do you even do something on your desk?

I work.

that looks really nice actually

Thanks

>muh sterile, lifeless

You have any tastes and can't manage to put together a tidy and minimalistic station because of your lack of knowledge in the matter. Now that's fact. You don't need to be mad when someone does. It's simple as that.

Now, using "comfyness" as an argument to give some credit to a boring ass, stale ass, 17 years old average station is pointless. Comfyness cannot be experience through a picture (except when it's ultra-staged with snow and shit), comfyness can only be experienced in person. Therefore from an apparence standpoint all your stations looks like shit with no redeemable qualities. Deal with it.

>you are all wrong, i'm the only one here that have the truth.

Indeed. Now get lost kiddo before you get beaned.

>You have any tastes and can't manage to put together a tidy and minimalist station because of your lack of knowledge in the matter. Now that's fact
I never said the mac station didn't look nice. But it isnt realistic. And if you are saying that ultra-staged is somehow a bad thing than you need to re-evaluate the station you love so much. That shit wouldn't be so nice looking after a few days of use unless the user was literally autistic.

Get a fucking grip you sperg.

Convinced you have been trolling the whole time. You got me, nice one lmao.

i still want to know where you got that mousepad

Got you covered, son.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Rubber-Extra-Large-70x30cm-Anti-Slip-Laptop-PC-Mouse-Gaming-Mat-Pink-HelloKitty-/281928777644?hash=item41a443bfac:g:8ekAAOSwzhVWthrF

Yeah i got you, i was trolling. You got trolled. Your station is still shit though.

SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Ordering displayport cables with version 1.2 was quite difficult.

It's a good thing that's only a picture, because I'd have splooged over that whole damn setup.

Fucking BEAST

You should try base jump but without actual parachute.
You will see, it's very fun !

fucking hover-looking monitor. Neat

No bully

shit as usual

whatcha drawin?

Not him, but probably that dyke bitch from Nisekoi.

Chitoge a best

Stop having 3 of the same dolls, nerd.

Nice setup, why do you have the monitor all the way over there though? Do you use it when recording or something

Something

Fuck you nigger, blonde bitch is such an asshole who'd never be able to confess unlike pure Tsugumi. It's okay that Shitoge won because Rakuten is such a beta

Never

jump off of a tall building

How come you go the same figure three times? I can understand twice, one NRFB and one on display, but three?

The monitor on the left is a Dell U2412M. I use it for editing in Photoshop & Lightroom because of its more accurate color reproduction. The one on the right is an Asus VG248QE. I use that as my main monitor for games, movies, web browsing, etc. because of the response time and muh 144Hz. It's 3D, too, but I rarely use that feature. When I work with the Dell, I just slide my mouse and keyboard over and spin my chair 90 degrees.

couldve sworn that monitor on the right was a WTC jumper

Lighting in my Basement is still broken and I dont have a window

got a new picture. will show later

care to explain what's going on in that cabinet?how do you get that blue to purple fade? 2 different LED Strips?

Y-yeah.

I'm calling tumblr on you.

15m of LED strips.

2 halves on the monitor, then 1 under the shelf.

>that bowing

jesus christ

It's just the shape of the table. It's perfectly straight.

The lighting is probably what makes it look that way.

I like this BST. The other ones seem lame.

Visible boxes aren't very good looking. What is even the point in owning things that stay in boxes?

Ooops, maybe this one is a little too large. Still didn't cable manage.

>Multiple best girl figurines

Good job.

>tfw no gay keycaps

One for desk display, one for box display and the third one for backup just in case one of them breaks

My nigga

go buy gay caps you're gay enough to own some

What desk is this?

says lady boi.
komfy kat
I only own comfy key caps you gey boi.
cocks in face/10

germany then? cmon just tell me

goddamn paris, like I've told everyone multiple times

awesome, move alone now

>maybe put some modern components in that chassis, make it a sleeper
I'd dare to but space is quite small. I mean it's not uATX (it's full ATX actually) but the space between the CPU heatsink and PSU is pretty small.

along*

No, you my nigga, nigga.

I like the kuvshinov ilya prints you've got, I'd like to do something similar. Nicely done!

>always wanted black walls in room
>paint room black today
>as of now it looks like it's too dark
>mfw

black walls always look like shit, go for a dark maroon or purple/blue.

Could anyone point me to where I can find this table/desk?

>mfw bought black painting color today
>read this post
>no windows in room

my plan is to having it looking like cyberpunk anyways

>>paint room black today
Why would you do that...

My room is great

it's been a long time

Are you a bajillionaire?

no
there are setups in here much better than mine who are more likely to be rich