Macbooks are overpriced

>Macbooks are overpriced
>Ok, show me a similarly priced laptop with the same specs or better. Reminder that $1300 rMBPs are light, have a 2560x1600 retina display, the best trackpads in existence, 8GB RAM, outstanding battery life, NVMe SSDs, and the best build quality and support in the business
>...

Can we finally put an end to this meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=Ok, show me a similarly priced laptop&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
itechpost.com/articles/28787/20160910/2016-macbook-pro-gets-new-challenger-inrazers-blade-stealth-non.htm
razerzone.com/store/razer-blade-stealth
youtube.com/watch?v=DzcgT_fiVTA
youtube.com/watch?v=sasfUgVG-PU
youtube.com/watch?v=6KyD36MTDSA
youtube.com/watch?v=eg69WwtEdZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=45rRLkjdgrU
youtube.com/watch?v=WL8BDwOyIEY
amazon.com/XPS9350-4007SLV-13-3-Inch-Touchscreen-Processor-Machined/dp/B015PYYPFG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>best build quality and support
...and now I'm sure it's bait.

Just purchased one late last month after having used one at work for the past 4 months. I absolutely love it - Especially the trackpad.

SHILLS LEAVE!

REEEEEEE!

Razer Blade Stealth is leagues ahead of it now

Is there a better Windows laptop available for

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=Ok, show me a similarly priced laptop&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

>"gamer" brand laptops
>razer

And it runs so hot you can use it as a personal heater.

>"artist" branded laptops
>apple

>rTBP
Joe's that throttling working out for you?

Good work parhjett

Dell XPS.

And now I'm sure you're a shitposter. Leave the thread.

Link?

No.

The threads would have stopped if a worthy contender was presented. This is the last chance before the 2016 rMBP reveal in October. Then the thread will be remade with the new specs and other laptops won't even be close.

If you're running workloads that reach or exceed CPU stress test levels then perhaps you should consider buying a machine suited for that type of work.

Not an argument. If you're not going to contribute to the thread then leave.

Link?

Fuck off Pajrheeet

itechpost.com/articles/28787/20160910/2016-macbook-pro-gets-new-challenger-inrazers-blade-stealth-non.htm

now stop making these threads, go find another hobby

but shitposting is what the internet is for, no?

>If you're running workloads that reach or exceed CPU stress test levels then perhaps you should consider buying a machine suited for that type of work.
Kek, self-rekt. You don't you just an hero?

Not seeing a price on that page. Please stop wasting everybody's time.

>If you're running workloads that reach or exceed CPU stress test levels then perhaps you should consider buying a machine suited for that type of work.
Or buy a well made laptop that can handle it

Don't macbooks use 4 year old technology?

You're both welcome to present laptops that don't throttle.

At the moment, yes. And they're still the better buy.

base model is $999
razerzone.com/store/razer-blade-stealth

such build quality

So basically you pay premium for old hardware? Applel fags really will pay for anything with the logo on it.

Source is dell.com
XPS13 witth 256GB NVMe2 SSD, 8 GB RAM and fullhd display is 1089 USD, with quadhd display (useless shit on a 13" laptop) is 1399 USD.

>razerzone.com/store/razer-blade-stealth
Hi, I've always wanted to ask you this. Are you the guy that also posts gore and scat in apple threads if the consensus is generally positive?

So for $300 less you get vastly inferior build quality and support, and a worse trackpad. Not to mention that thing probably runs hot as hell.

Can you leave the thread now? This is embarrassing. It's worth paying a little more when you're buying expensive devices for higher quality.

You pay a premium for the build quality, like any Apple hardware.

No link.

Dell XPS is awesome. I got the 15 inch version with i5-6300HQ, 256GB RAM, GTX960M, 8GB RAM and 4k touchscreen for 1450$ excl. taxes from the Microsoft store.

>you pay premium for Apple because of 'build quality'
Such a good sheep.

You're thinking of the MacBook, maybe.

No.

Agree. Have had my macbook for years. Surprisingly sturdy and hasn't deteriorated with near constant use. Trackpad is the fucking best in the game. Keyboard is satisfying, nice backlit. Speakers are also a lot better than you'd expect. I don't like apple but their mbp's are a-ok in my book.

that's just vaporwave mode brah

These threads should be used in studies on how to get (You)s. They fill up every time.

Dude calm your autism, Apple products just don't break as often as Dell, Razer, whatever other laptop. Why would you have a folder full of broken computers? Does trying to take down the objectively 3rd best general use laptop on the market give you a boner?

Faggot, I already fucking told you to go to dell.com and fucking search it for yourself.
Get raped in the ass by tim cuck, we don't give a shit.

>Hi, I've always wanted to ask you this. Are you the guy that also posts gore and scat in apple threads if the consensus is generally positive?
Yes, I'm that evil guy called "Anonymous". I was in the news and everything.

It's a genuine mental disability, there's not a lot that can be done.

Well you do operate in very similar ways. Constantly bumping the thread with images that must have taken a very long time to collect in some weird display of being incredibly upset with other peoples purchasing decisions. If you're not him you should definitely hang out.

Provide a link or leave the thread. It's not my job to support your arguments, you brainless fuck.

You have severe mental problems and should seek a therapy

the base model is $999 you can naturally upgrade it, also none of that has anything to do with the performance of the laptop completely outclassing the macbook, in addition it has a touch screen like any good laptop should

8 years mpbfag, who switched recently to a E(conomy) Thinkpad. It was nice to use b/c sturdy and well bulid but even at the time it was over priced for the specs i got. Young me was memed in by the trackpad, but now the trackpoint is sufficent.

Trackpoint is shit compared to the MBP trackpad and, yes, I have a Thinkpad.

>images that must have taken a very long time to collect
I literally googled "macbook pro retina issue" and posted the pictures. Why are you so upset about pictures showing the shitty build quality of this fruity machine? Why do you think you can tell others to "leave your thead"? Consider visiting an autism doctor

All you can do is laugh at this

I'm not upset, I'm impressed at your dedication. It's very special. I also don't believe I told you to leave the thread, unless you've confused me with another user?

It also comes with the best fucking Unix system there is

No X11, no systemd but no outdated shitty init system either

Literally the only fully functional Unix system using software that feels like current technology

This is literally OP. Please go an hero, the reason no one actually tries to make any actual arguments to idiots like you, is because its not worth the time. You are a sheep who won't listen to anything worth while. Its like trying to argue with a religious person, you tell them something that has been proven, then they throw something they read in an advertisment or the brochure of their beloved mac.

>I literally googled "macbook pro retina issue" and posted the pictures
Is that why there are mostly pre-retina laptops in your photos?

I've always wondered where I could find places like these. They seem pretty comfortable.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Yes, computers break if you break them

Your point.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzcgT_fiVTA
youtube.com/watch?v=sasfUgVG-PU
youtube.com/watch?v=6KyD36MTDSA
youtube.com/watch?v=eg69WwtEdZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=45rRLkjdgrU

Sorry that's mean to be a '?' not '.'

So what's your point?

makes me laugh that people think apple would shill on Sup Forums, one of the most anti-apple boards on the internet. There's no ground to be won here because people will just shitpost any positivity in to oblivion to preserve the echo chamber

>It's normal that the GPU breaks and battery swells

Hoooooly shit

>used mbp for 8 years as the only machine w/o any mouse.
trackpoint is better b/c fingers are on the hometown anyway. Should I use the thumbs on the track pad?
I'm happy I didn't buy a Mac book.
Ib4 yes, build time was killing me

>he doesn't actually click the post button
maximum trigger'd

kek, where is this from?

I'd be fine with a normal laptop if it had a good trackpad like the one on MacBooks and proper gestures instead of just scrolling. It's extremely convenient with a laptop to have something like that.

If you throw it around and punch it like a fucking retard yeah.

I've had this for 6 years and I've been using it regularly and never noticed any similar issues.

>can we finally put an end to this meme
I don't know, are you finally ready to kill yourself and stop making faggot threads?

>1280x800
You're seriously still using such a shit? My 9 year old lenovo has 1600x1200

ASUS ROG GL552VW-DH74 Intel i7 2.6GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD GTX960M 4GB 15.6-inch Full HD Gaming Laptop. This laptop is better, I would easily buy this laptop of your shitty macbook any day. Whats funny, is I just chose a random brand, went to their website, and picked one close in price, this one was like 1150. Of cpurse you will say, "but muh retina display" sure its a nice display, but you are using intel graphics, so your point of having it? Thats like me buying a 4k 60" OLED tv and plugging a nintendo 64 into it. Ypu are retarded just like all other applel fags.

>gpu failure and exploding batteries are the fault of the consumer
Can't argue with that

Forgot picture.

>Of cpurse you will say, "but muh retina display" sure its a nice display, but you are using intel graphics, so your point of having it? Thats like me buying a 4k 60" OLED tv and plugging a nintendo 64 into it

Actual quote

That is with the Chink margin.

>If you throw it around and punch it like a fucking retard yeah.
I'm not too familiar with the issue but I think the swelling battery is probably caused by heat and age. My only evidence for this theory is that we had a lot of macbooks back in high school, and over one summer the battery did that in about half of them.

I got a 768 res and it doesn't look nearly as crowded
OpenSUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=WL8BDwOyIEY

you are an enormous faggot.

>91 posts 28 ips
Fucking macfags

Jokes on you, it's 29 now

designated shitting streets

It's skewed by the triggered tumblrina posting broken MacBooks

apple fags will defend this

Do you have any proof on those claims for the Razer?

amazon.com/XPS9350-4007SLV-13-3-Inch-Touchscreen-Processor-Machined/dp/B015PYYPFG

Who said you had to use systemd or X11? Also explain why the OS X alternatives are better.

Hey Sven

It's your boss here stop posting your silly fantasies on Sup Forums and get back to work. You promised you code me a simple little app for the iPhone and all I get from you is "give me more time boss" or "I've got a better idea for an app"

All I've got from you is shit, your degrees mean nothing when can't do anything useful with your life, get off Sup Forums or you're fired.