Mic thread

I already have KOSS Porta Pro phones.

I need mic.

Any recommendations for something I can hang around my neck and attach to the able on a long "leg"? Something simple, I need it for TS and Skype.

Other urls found in this thread:

conrad.com/medias/global/ce/3000_3999/3100/3110/3114/311474_LB_00_FB.EPS_1000.jpg
aliexpress.com/item/fucking_whatever/32445527010.html
aliexpress.com/item/fucking_whatever_clipon_version/32598464705.html
soundreview.org/studio/bm-800-professional-studio-condenser-microphone-review/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use a samsong meteor mic.

Really satisfied with the quality of it.

Another Meteor user here, I quite like mine but I'd say it's overkill for just Skype and Teamspeak.

Can;t find it

user pls

I'm not a caster or let's player. I don't need this thing taking half of my table

I need something mobile I can set and forget.

maybe try samson meteorite? Dont know how good the quality is but its a tiny one.

This?

visit chink shit general. Use the wiki linked. If you want you can get a cheap knockoff condenser microphone + DAC + used speakers from the thrift store if you want to go all out on your faggottry.

Otherwise aliexpress.com, look for cheap clip-on microphone, sort by orders and don't order from anybody who has less than 10 orders. Wait 2 months and your shit arrives. voila.

Personally I have a renkforce UM-80. It was around 20 euro from an european webshop (don't remember which one) and it connects to USB because my old shitty vaio laptop didn't have a mic jack. I've had it for over 6 years and it's better quality than those 5 dollar milkshake-straw looking microphones. But it's not top tier.

>visit chink shit general. Use the wiki linked.
literally what

It has a section for mics.

Buy this $10-15 (shipped) device if you want good sound quality in a noise-free environment (it's sensitive and omnidirectional).

I have an old stage microphone as a gift from a friend of mine.

The thing is, it's awfully quiet, and I don't have an amp for it.

I tried recording, and amplifying the recording in Audacity, and the quality was extremely satisfying. So anyway, are there any ways to use it as a normal microphone without an amp, maybe a software solution of some way?

user pls, I don't have space for this monster. I need something simple for Skype and vidyagames.

Something like this.

Or, ideally, something I can hang around my neck

Why do you recommend me 50-100$ monster-mics?

>It has a section for mics.
WHAT has section for mics

/csg/ is a perpetual general thread on this board. I've recently become addicted. You can post for advice on buying things without having to spend an arm and a leg, around 30% of the time somebody will reply and help you. The rest is just showing off what they bought and convincing others to buy it too.
>

their wiki is wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general and has a page on microphones I think.

if you want your shit to arrive within 5 days tho you're better off overpaying and getting something from a webshop near you. Where do you live?

pic of the renkforce UM-80
conrad.com/medias/global/ce/3000_3999/3100/3110/3114/311474_LB_00_FB.EPS_1000.jpg

should I record something on it to show you if you think this audio quality is good for the price?

>mfw considering paying 260€ for a condenser mic + audio interface setup just to play video games

I shouldn't. But I have a deep voice, and I want that perfect radio voice when I play Counter Strike

Yes.

I found your photo user

Go see orthopedic doc

> I need something simple for Skype and vidyagames.
aliexpress.com/item/fucking_whatever/32445527010.html

aliexpress.com/item/fucking_whatever_clipon_version/32598464705.html

Or just whatever other cheap microphone or gaymen headphone you find on that site.

> Why do you recommend me 50-100$ monster-mics?
The BM-800 is a $10-15 mic.

>implying i use that

As i stated above, i use Samson Meteor Mic attached to a mic arm with an adapter.
Its comfy tier. cost me about 74€ in total.

Chink shit general. On this Sup Forums board.

provided you direct linkage

The BM-800 is close enough to perfect for any talk and most instruments (more or less as close as you'll get without am multi-mic studio setup), so you can just pay $10-15 and be done with it.

Find some sound samples, eh.

Thanks user

I strongly doubt that a 15€ mic can be as good as a semi-professional 100€ XLR mic.

I already have an alright mic attached to my headset (pls no bully), but I need to have the best.

(cont'd)
Apart from that, before I realized these existed, I bought one of the t.bones from Thomann. Also works fine at under 100 Yurobucks.

But it's stupid to do that when you can get all your noises everywhere picked up for $10-15.

It's a ~$15 mic - available in quite a lot of stores and on aliexpress and ebay and so on.

And you can find samples or read reviews.
Yes, the thing is just as fine as a semi-professional 100 Yurobucks mic.

soundreview.org/studio/bm-800-professional-studio-condenser-microphone-review/

Or Google your own selfietube reviews or whatever you prefer to watch or read.

>i use Samson Meteor Mic attached to a mic arm with an adapter.
photo of the setup?