After months of fighting, Hyundai wants to throw in the towel, and purchase my Genesis Coupe 2...

After months of fighting, Hyundai wants to throw in the towel, and purchase my Genesis Coupe 2.0T from me (it has had leak after leak). Very excited to be done with this nightmare, but what can I realistically expect to happen? They can't exchange it for a new one, since they don't make the 2.0T models anymore. Will they give me a 3.8 model? KBB value? Cash?

If they can just pay off my loan, what car should I get instead? I want another performance car, but all the cars out there seem to be coupes, I'd prefer a sedan.

>not buying a Tesla
>not buying the fastest car in the world

this

Looks like someone crossboards /o/ and Sup Forums.

>I want another performance car
>I'd prefer a sedan.

Do you even marketing senpai? All "sports" cars are coupes because the sedan is the family car for responsible adults.

What you really want is a hatch.

>not buying the fastest car in the world

It's hard to get your hands on Chiron

>All "sports" cars are coupes because the sedan is the family car for responsible adults.
The MB E63 would like to have a word with you...

buy a rally fighter
open sourced design using easy to find parts and built with your own hands

>he doesn't know about the Model X with Ludicrous Mode

>i want another performance car

Lol, another young guy who doesn't know how to save money

Tesla is faster.

>his car doesn't come with AutoPilot as standard equipment
What are you, some kind of fucking pleb?

Maybe 0-100, but not top speed, nowhere near

>implying top speed matters
Besides, can a Chiron drive itself? Didn't think so.

>Implying top speed doesnt matter

Can tesla run at full speed for more than 10 minutes without requiring 10 hour charge? Didnt think so

Your precious Bugatti can't run at full speed for more than 12 minutes either, smartass. Plus, a recharge takes about 30 minutes at a Tesla SuperCharger station, a far cry from your 10 hours.

Acceleration is what matters in everyday driving, and the Bugatti still can't drive itself.

>a recharge takes about 30 minutes at a Tesla SuperCharger station
30 minutes at a charging station (if you can find one close to you and if it's free) vs 2 minutes at gas station

Twice the seats, just as fast 0-60, actual room for luggage, no harmful gases spewing out of the exhaust, about a tenth of the price and it can drive itself.
The most technologically advanced cars in the world.

Godlike sound from engine, amazing interior and exterior, absolutely top class quality.

By far the best car to ever grace the earth.

Complete silence, instant torque, zero emissions.

Buying a Tesla means you are a better person than the people that buy gas guzzlers. It means you care about speed and style, but also about the planet and the future.

>just as fast 0-60
lolno

Listen, I'm not arguing that Tesla is bad. It's an amazing car, but in no way (apart from emissions), shape or form is it better that Chiron. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. x10 bigger price doesn't come from nowhere.

2.5 seconds.

Fuck off tesla shills

>2.5 seconds.

More like 3.2s (Veyron SS - 2.5s, Chiron - 2.3s).

1/4 mile:

Model X - 11.8s
Veyron SS - 9.6s (Chiron times aren't known, but should be about 9.3s)

You just CAN'T compete with a 8L W16 with 1500bhp

Yup, meant to post this in /o/, haha. I actually have the Model 3 reserved, but that's not out for quite some time, and I do need a vehicle for work.

Try 2.5 seconds for the Model S P100D with Ludicrous Mode.

Gas guzzlers just CAN'T compete with electric instant torque.

>Gas guzzlers just CAN'T compete with electric instant torque.

>He thinks instant 1100Nm of torque is better than Chiron's 1600Nm from 2000 to 6000 rpm

Evidently it is, because they have the same 0-60 time.

>Tesla

No thanks, I don't want to die in a car

Why so many tesla shills? I like teslas and all, but why is everyone here shilling them? They are not the proper car for most people.

And what about 0-124?

Not going to ask about 0-186, because Tesla can't do 186

Why would you need to do 124?

Because the point of this argument is that you were dumb enough to claim that Tesla Model X or S is as fast as Chiron

But it literally is as fast in the real world, where 0-60 is all that matters.

>in the real world

I'm done

Good luck finding a gas station noob, my charger is in my driveway.

I don't have time to google gas stations every time I feel like going somewhere.

If you're so stupid you can't find a fucking gas station I'm glad you can't travel more than 75 miles from home because by god I don't want you driving anywhere near me.

200 miles, and who says he has to drive himself? AutoPilot comes standard with every new Tesla.

Why would I ever need to? stores have chargers in the parking lots.

>Paying for gas.
Cucked.

>shilling self-driving cars on Sup Forums

>being afraid of progress

If you want a sporty sedan you're shit outta luck. BMX M series looks out of your price range.

Get a chap nice slow DD, and get a beat up miata for fun and games, or get a GT86/BRZ/FS-R...

Daily reminder that every car purchase should be benchmarked against a Golf/GTI

THIS ISN'T YOU COMPLETE FUCKING MORON

>Good luck finding a gas station noob
>google gas stations

Are you really this fucking stupid?

>I'd prefer a sedan

You keep mentioning that it can drive itself. Without a doubt that is something very impressive, but that is everything that I don't want. I would rather have a Fiat panda and actually drive it myself than having a car that drives ME.

There is a soul in cars that gives me euphoria when I can actually drive it. Cars nowadays are so comfortable that it isn't even fun anymore. There is no feeling, nothing. And that feeling will slowly dissappear unfortunately..

You know they are fast because the brakepads are exposed and the spoilers have wings.

>not living in a free country
>not blazing 300kmh at the autobahn

I'm driving 200-220kmh routinely, hours lond. Because who the fuck wants to wait to get there forever?

Then I cruise at 300kmh with my Ducati in the summer.

Tesla isn't a car for Europe and I'm happy to see the car lobby raped the shit out of Tesla in Europe.

>The most technologically advanced cars in the world.
That goes to the 2017 Mercedes E-Class, faggot.
Keep sucking Musk's dick.