/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user's mailman doesn't bother delivering chink shit anymore and just dumps it on user's doormat • user got a Fluke Multimeter • user got some screen protectors and a OTG adapter a 24cents flashdrive(?) Two phone cases • user got some canvas posters • user upgrades to MIUI 8, misses old notification shade • How to get started with the BM-800 • Stupid frogposter gets frog mousepad • user got a x89 tablet • user considers bringing back Guldens to his country • user got some pokeballs, a usb hub and two sharks • user shitposts on his new X89 Kindow • user bought a SMD 0603 LEDs in some different colors, SMD optocouplers and a HDMI to DVI adapter • Another user with a Teclast X89 Kindow shows up • user plans on learning Chinese with a University textbook and a dank mech pencil
>Old News
• user pleasantly surprised with chink watercooling parts posts update another another pic with links
• user finished up his video review of the GB Boy Colour consider getting a BM 800 mic, still a good review though
youtu.be/sYNUdQ-p4xA
• Ruizu X Series Guide • Ausfag customs take AussieAnon's Karambit needs a license to import certain knives in Aus Ganzo's and Sanrenmu's get through fine though
• user got himself a Ganzo and Sanrenmu starter pack

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.miui.com/download-301.html
en.miui.com/a-234.html
aliexpress.com/item/boseiem/32729922174.html
aliexpress.com/item/5500DPI-7-Buttons-7-colors-2015-hot-adjustable-LED-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Gaming-mice-Compatible/32541793002.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10065_10037_10068_10055_10054_10069_301_10059_10058_10032_10073_10017_10072_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=1764efe7-a2af-488b-98b7-7e13ea038435
youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0&list=PLaPvcEA8BA-J9_3mmzhwE5TGRU53q3oux&index=3
aliexpress.com/item/New-For-LG-Optimus-G-F180-E973-LS970-E975-E977-Touch-Screen-Digitizer-Front-Panel-Replacement/32600098846.html
aliexpress.com/item/Placenta_for_your_soul/32536165141.html
youtu.be/sYNUdQ-p4xA
gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-246.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KZaE1qEnIWs
store01.aliexpress.com/store/sale-items/2336300.html?SortType=price_asc&promotionType=sale
aliexpress.com/store/sale-items/2063113.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.63.exW4Ac
aliexpress.com/store/sale-items/2393098.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.60.RWP7iR
aliexpress.com/item/Syscooling-SC-300T-Water-Cooling-Pump-Water-Pump-tank-For-Pc-CPU-Liquid-Cooling/32673776887.html?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>user plans on learning Chinese with a University textbook and a dank mech pencil (You) (Cross-thread)

No, mate, I took chinese in uni.

first for homosexual relations with your mailman

去客场啃老族猪臭种族主义

>a 24cents flashdrive(?)
both were otg adapters actually

>en.miui.com/download-301.html

Right place for the Note 3 Pro?

>always buy from aliexpress
>never check ebay for chinkshit until today
>check auctions with free shipping

F-fuck
I don't know if i can contain myself.

Got a huge load of chink shit in the mail.

don't

splooge it all out

Got

1x eBay
1x GearBest
1x AliExpress
5x MiniInTheBox (pictured)

Does Ali have those leather square with two slots backpacks usually have?

Don't ask why

Is Sat/Sun a working day in China?

is there anyway to search everything on auction, instead of specifics?

Night is a working day in China.

The Chinks call the ones in your picture, "Pig Nose".
There are quite a lot on Aliexpress if you search Pig Nose Backpack

is that a yes

Best mouse for under $5 ? I don't mind LED, but it must have a previous and next button.

I need it on Aliexpress btw.

If you mean to flash a new rom, you need a fastboot rom.

en.miui.com/a-234.html

This gives me a grand total of seven orders from MiniInTheBox

So what are they?

Ah, cheers.
I've found the backpacks but I'm actually looking for the standalone square

Well I'm updating it through the updater tool on the phone as opposed to flashing a brand new one

Won't work with a locked bootloader IIRC.

Good thing Xiaomi allows you to unlock the bootloader then

Asking again if anybody has one of those game players that look and play psp games?

>look
there are plenty on aliexpress
>play psp games
nigga what, those with run android don't have too good specs i think

This is my full haul:

6x phone case
5x earbuds
2x micro usb noodle cables
2x led cornbulbs
2x touchscreen styluses
2x (5x) diamond 3.5mm dust covers
2x 3.5mm panda dust covers
1x 3.5mm flower dust covers
1x led light
2x red laser pointers
2x leather bobbets (for winding headphones)
1x led floodlight
1x weird, white plastic thing to prop up a phone
1x green syringe pen

Got 30 little chinkshits for only $3.81 total.

Mostly excited for the micro usb cables, the earbuds, and the laser pointers.

Where can I get IEMs that fit like these bose knock-offs?

I've had 3 or 4 pairs of these IEMs. They are awesome quality, but they break in like 3 months in the gym. One pair lasted a year at my desk.

aliexpress.com/item/boseiem/32729922174.html

Depends on what verison you are.
Still won't work.
>You cannot migrate between China ROMs and Global ROMs using that method.
>You can however update from China Stable to China Dev and from Global Stable to Global Dev.

are you gonna flip all that shit or what

aliexpress.com/item/5500DPI-7-Buttons-7-colors-2015-hot-adjustable-LED-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Gaming-mice-Compatible/32541793002.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10065_10037_10068_10055_10054_10069_301_10059_10058_10032_10073_10017_10072_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=1764efe7-a2af-488b-98b7-7e13ea038435

Shoudl I pull the trigger ?

>Mostly excited for the micro usb cables, the earbuds, and the laser pointers
Enjoy the heavy metals, carcinogens, and endocrine disruptions, too.

i will drink a cup of chink tea for you too, m8

>You can however update from China Stable to China Dev and from Global Stable to Global Dev

Which is what I'm trying to do. Updater "couldn't verify" the zip contents though ;-;

i have seen those in ali for $3
better get a james donkey dude

Teclast Kindow about to go on flash sale on Aliexpress for whatever £54.66 is in your local meme currency.

I bet he got a big package for you user

>james monkey

I always see this name. Are they really good for the price or something ?

Thought so. you gotta use EDL mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0&list=PLaPvcEA8BA-J9_3mmzhwE5TGRU53q3oux&index=3

My phone broke the screen.
It's the third screen i broke this year, this time it broke as it fell from my bed while i was asleep (Second time this happens this year).
I need a cheap 50$ tops phone, what's the absolute best chink garbage i can get?

>screen broke from falling from bed

Are you sure you didnt throw it directly at rocks? I have yet to have a screen break anywhere near catastrophic (my current 3 y/o phone has a tiny scratch). I've dropped that shit a whole lotta times

Only the phone cases, but I'm keeping everything else.

I'm also super fucking stoked on this cornbulb shit.

Gonna use both of them very soon.

Maybe you should invest a few cents in a screen protector. (Or buy 2 or 3, because they are made of soft glass so that they don't break easily but they can get scratched easily because of that)

Also what's the phone which you broke? Oftentimes there are cheap replacement screens on Aliexpress.

In that $50 price region you may get a DOOGEE X5 or so.

How'd I do on my first ebay steal, do these things even work?

Nah, it really fell from my bed. As i said, it's the second time this year, i need something albeit disposable seeing my phones are breaking from falling half a meter.
I actually brought a case and a screen protector but it broke before arrival, normally would buy it here in my town but the phone is a fucking gem and it's hard af to find stuff for it (LG Optimus G E977)

aliexpress.com/item/New-For-LG-Optimus-G-F180-E973-LS970-E975-E977-Touch-Screen-Digitizer-Front-Panel-Replacement/32600098846.html

Even includes a screen protector for the new front panel. Or did the LCD itself also break?

>chink warhammer 40k copies

Link to that shit? I've always wanted to play 40gay but it is too expensive to build an army.

goostuckinkeyboard.webm

aliexpress.com/item/Placenta_for_your_soul/32536165141.html
Those crazy chinks

Why would you censor your fingers?
Are you poo in loo?

Ah right. Thanks for the help user

is there a way to keep aliexpress from translating foreign words to english during a search. that shit is annoying. also
>tfw you have to connect to a vpn when posting from your mobile because some edgelord fucked it up for you

amerifats think nsa would steal their fingerprints and use them to set them up

are you for real? lmao

Are you new here?

this

I did not censor my finger when I posted the test results of the shark card

Its more likely than you think.

Last time I shill this review
youtu.be/sYNUdQ-p4xA

This is my next item I plan on reviewing. I'll hopefully have a better mic by then and I'll actually write a script.

>10MB/s
Something that slow isn't even worth buying.

>posting YouTube / referral links

I want Reddit to leave.

we found one

Just don't take inspiration from Youtube because youtube is horrible.

>80 Mb/s
>slow
That's enough to record 4k.

There is a small cadre of autists here who have an irrational hatred of Lithuanians.

Just ignore them, they're literally retarded.

No, it's not, at least if you don't use CBR.
If the camera moves fast the video will look like shit.

Is that the whole digitizer? Why the fuck is that so cheap?
The LCD is fine i guess, images are correct and all. The touch isn't responsive on the bottom of the phone, so the navigation buttons and 30% of the bottom of the screen don't respond to touch.

So what chink gear should I get for making decent quality youtube content, dont worry I wont post shit here.

BM800 plus phantom power, what cam, do I need a tripod-thingy? What would a whole suit of chink equipment cost me?

gaybeast sale

gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-246.html

is $48 good for the motospeed inflector?

>That's enough
I don't want to wait 10 minutes to copy a movie file it should take 10 seconds.

Its uselessly slow.

After some time they take down your region ban.

kill yourself retard

It's faster than my internet will ever be. Good enough.

spot the aussie

I bought one at the banggood anniversary a few days ago for €40.51.

I don't know what that is in freedom units though.
So you have something to compare it with.

>Good enough.
Not really.
I don't see how those two things are even remotely related.

>€40.51

I'm looking for a really small ultrabook. Any recommendations?

i just wanted a cheeky drone and now im caught in a tangled web of banggood points, .05 cent ducks, hidden fingerprints, shipping fiascos, bricked phones and /csg/ baby mama drama

Don't buy it from chinks.

>almost a month after ordering
>nothing has come in
Seriously why does it take so long to ship to Canada

Has anyone already bought the 20L Xiaomi sports bag / backpack thing?

Are the zippers robust?

My chink Pepe ass mousepad smells like a new, different kind of cancer than the typical chinkshit cancer smell.

maybe it's a new breed of cancer
toenail cancer

Which cheeky drone did you get? I went with waterproof meme crash-resistant JJRC H31. Considering something with camera and altitude hold, too.

If we could actually fly FPV here, this would have convinced me to go full hobby with the successor remote and same antennas:
youtube.com/watch?v=KZaE1qEnIWs

Nice piss soaked iPhone dude

Bunch o' coupons

store01.aliexpress.com/store/sale-items/2336300.html?SortType=price_asc&promotionType=sale

aliexpress.com/store/sale-items/2063113.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.63.exW4Ac

aliexpress.com/store/sale-items/2393098.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.60.RWP7iR

US my man

Careful, your autism is showing.

capsules for 10 bucks, should I get them?

i want a whoop mini FPV but at the JJRC H31 size

Last thread I asked if any one knew of any pumps for PC water cooling . I found one that has a built in reservoir, and was wondering if I could get some opinions from you guys. I really don't want to spend more than $35 on this stuff, since I only paid $25 for my previous cooler.

aliexpress.com/item/Syscooling-SC-300T-Water-Cooling-Pump-Water-Pump-tank-For-Pc-CPU-Liquid-Cooling/32673776887.html?

What do you guys think about this?

Eh? At the JJRC H31 size there already are a bunch of FPV (even with altitude hold), aren't there?

"Whoop mini" might be Cheerson CX - 10WD...

where's the $0.01 stuff at?

Best price was $43 with Banggood earlier, don't know if it still is but before that the best price was with Gearbest for $45. Still for $48 you can't go wrong.

Any external hard drives that won't die after 5 years? Looking for 500 gb max really,

they got the xiaomeme memebank for $14.99 again. think i'm gonna get it this time

im trying to not get chinked by banggood and i like to build things so i guess ill just buy a H31 and pimp it out. buying so many different parts assures ill get chinked and it will also take forever to get here. its a test of Patience and will