What does Sup Forums think of MKBHD?

What does Sup Forums think of MKBHD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9gk_rl3y_SU
youtube.com/watch?v=pNT8ZLIlQqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're going to call him a "nigger"

He's black

Does anyone else pity youtube/twitch/whatever personalities in general?

I mean, imagine sitting around all day and looking at phones.

Writing scripts about phones
Reading feature lists about phones that are all nearly identical
Going to phone conferences
Taking long panning shots of phones

I mean, it just seems boring as all fuck, and I love new tech.

nigger

Hey what is up guys MKBHD here

But if you enjoy photography, script writing, video editing, research, news and social media, then you enjoy every step of what you do.

nigger linus

I don't pity them, I despise them

Imagine getting money for contributing absolutely nothing for society

No imagine whining when people block ads and you have to become genuinely involved in the economy to make as much money as you would like to, and deal with things like success rates and quotas to convince your employer to continue actively paying you ("you mean i'd have to work hard and get results? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!")

They're leeches. Hitler pointed at the jews, but we have a worse problem. Ad babbies. Gas the vloggers, class war now.

Dope dbrand skin
Link in the description below

hes enjoyable

i like his production

Top guy. I like his videos. He has the best production quality.

Dope.

i am autistic and have no friends, don't have the balls to ask someone who owns something, and am too scared to go into stores to try display models, so i really like watching people open boxes and describe their first impressions on youtube before i order things off ebay

He's an iFag. I.e. worthless.

His haircut is too narrow.

Hes the AESTHETIC reviewer.
Like I mean even the fucking TEK would do a better job of breaking down components but this nigger can be through with his reviews of ecosystems and how everything is tied together within a phone.

D O P E

He uses and prefers Android more.

His daily is a OnePlus 3 last time I checked. Before that it was a Nexus I believe.

You bandwagon cuck. Trying to fit in on Sup Forums with the iPhone hate?

Sophisticated nigger..

10/10 would pick at an auction.

Literally the best place to get summaries of events and tech.

tech nigger to you

almost too neutral. He never shows any emotion. Production is top notch though

That's what we do in /spg/ for fun

technigger

Hey guys, MKBHD here with...

a phone I just stole from some punk ass white hipster boy. So to preface this story I was with my main ho the other day, we was at the likka sto' when out of the corner of my eye I see some punk ass white hipster college boi walking with his brand new phone. I followed him for a bit and "accidentally" bumped into him. I used my white presenting voice to "disarm" him, so to say. He went from scared to engage to calm, as if in his mind, once he heard my white voice, he reassured himself: Ah, this is one of the GOOD ones. You know, the proper white presenting uncle tom niggas. I will be ok.

Anyway. After him and I got acclimated to the situation. I socked him full force. He went down. Cold. I jacked his phone and his laptop which I will be reviewing after the phone I got here.

Anyway, here's the LG V20. It looks pretty dope if you ignore the scuff marks it got from being dropped.

lel

Not autistic, have friends, but I enjoy watching videos of people who know what the fuck they're talking about review products too because if I ask my friends (who are all mentally retarded brand whores) they'll just say, "Hurr durr Apple products r teh best!!!!!!!" and I wind up buying shit I hate.

Tech nigger can fuck off

He is better than other phone reviewers.

CIA nigger

How does that differ from a standard sysadmin job though?

KfcHD

B A S E D

great personality too.

I believe you dropped an "I"

>trying to be clever
>doesn't really work

MKBHD? More like MHBUHD now

Kek

He's alright, seems reasonably intelligent and the format of his videos is good.

I like him.

Technigger started up his channel with his parent's money, buying shit for his lackluster reviews parroting whatever all the other so called "tech" reviewers say.

Yo what is up guys KFCHD here
DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE
peace

Never says anything insightful and he propagated the m50x meme

the butthurt unemployed 26 years olds of Sup Forums in full anal devastation mode

> b a s e d
> add an i
> b i a s e d

how fucking dense are you? English isn't even my first language and I got the joke

>They're going to call him a "nigger"
Well his name *is* BROWNlee, right? He kinda did it to himself.

he aaight

ignoring all the shitposting here, I don't really enjoy his content. it's pretty and definitely engaging, but what he says about a product can easily be found in the specification page. it's lot of parroting the specs and not much else. sometimes he talks about some cool things though.

on the other hand someone like Erica at least spends more time talking about things like screen color accuracy and temperature. she's not perfect but I'd watch her vidros instead for more in depth reviews.

Deport last.

>literally the biggest google shill ever
>iFag
Yeah, no.

Dope and crispy.

He has never lied and doesn't have an agenda. Name another reviewer like that

wtf is wrong with you two?

i envy these youtube faggots. they found a way to make money without having to work at all.

>do nothing all day
>get free money

if i had a fake personality, i would totally be on it right now

HE NEVER GAVE IT BACK

roight below that like button

T E C H N I G G E R

his content is alright I guess, production quality is great, but you have to keep in mind that his main audience isn't hardcore tech enthusiasts.

>heyy wadisup guys mksdnsajklnwdd here
>dope
>4k
>dis fone is dope
>camera is dope, but no as dope as dis other camera
>4k is dope
>pls suscrib
>dope
>pis

He's alright, easy to watch while getting the points across.
>tfw all "spec nerds" on campus act like him and basically circlejerk about spec sheets

Technigger is ok in my book. Great production quality and not as much of a shill as some of the other youtubers.

looks like football player (real football not american meme ball)

I think you're mistaking him for Flossy Carter

I looked him up and im dumbfounded

youtu.be/9gk_rl3y_SU

Why the fuck does Sup Forums praise some underage nignog?

>call him niger

wrong, "doppey dope technigger" is more accurate.

He plays Frisbee competitively
He's what they call a white guy that happens to be black

This. Educated and not uppity.

tldtoday is really fucking bad lately with the sponsored shit. It's not even a review channel anymore, it's just "look at this tech they paid me to show you"

Unbox Therapy, too. But I don't think he ever meant to review anything, other than to get paid for commercialize shit.

C R I S P Y
R
I
S
P
Y

nigga tech tips

HEY WHAT IS UP GUYS

I like Flossy Carter. His stuff is way more in-depth and his reviews are better. MKBHD has better video quality but everything is tamed to not offend anyone. He also seems too much of a Google botnet. What he offers is presentability but zero substance.

Flossy Carter made an almost hour long review for the Galaxy S7:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNT8ZLIlQqk

he is like a human nigger. he talks like a normal person but he looks like a nigger.

nietzche call them super niggers...