Mouse Thread

Any recommendations? I have a Steelseries Diablo mouse that's starting to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Zowie-Ambidextrous-Gaming-Optical-FK2/dp/B00QIH1GD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Logitech G600

Looks like a good mouse. About how big is it? I like the Sensei since it fits my hands perfectly (small hands).

I want a good mouse that doesn't look like a spaceship and with stupid leds. But I still want something decent enough that it won't jitter and so on, my budget is roughly 40-50$ any recommendations?

Zowie? A bit over your budget tho.
amazon.com/Zowie-Ambidextrous-Gaming-Optical-FK2/dp/B00QIH1GD4

>buy deathadder chroma
>Razer wants me to install shit tons of malware just to use it
what the fuck

Of course any RGB bullshit wants software installed.

I had a Deathadder Black and never installed any software for it.

Spend a touch more and get the Logitech Prodigy mouse. It has the sensor from the G303 which is an absolutely top-tier sensor, but in a friendly non "UBER GAYMER" shell. I prefer the Pro G mouse which has the same sensor, but it is slightly more MLG than the Prodigy.

This one wants me to install their Malware Cloud bullshit before I use the mouse though. Even includes a mouse "stats" tracker
Good thing razer lets me make offline profiles

Oh god, seriously? You can't even just plug it in and go?

How fucking horrible. I installed the Logitech software for my G303 so I could stop the RGB from pulsing like crazy, and it interferes with my EVGA overclocking software. I can't start the EVGA software if the Logitech software is running. But, shit saves to the mouse itself, so that's handy, I can close it right after it runs.

If I forget, I'm fucked. That EVGA software also controls my fan curve, so if it isn't running, my card stays at like 20% fan usage even at 98C.

There's no god damn reason to have software for every fucking peripheral.

You can plug it in and go, but what I find absolutely appalling is that your drivers HAVE to be uploaded to the cloud.

You can make offline drivers but you have to connect your mouse with razer first or you cant do shit

Its 2016 literally any mouse that has a brand works, even wireless and bluetooth ones.

Is zowie ec2-a good?

I like steelseries but diablo is a flashy shit fest. Don't be a gaymen.

Anyone have a suggestion for a mouse that has multiple buttons and doesn't look like ass or some futuristic crap? Something for small or medium hands is preferable.

get a razer deathadder and turn the leds off

I thought it was for large hands?

its pretty normal sized, but im comparing that to my last mouse which was a g400s

try a logitech g pro or g303 if you want small

Any that has more than 5 buttons? I don't want to pick up a mmo mouse and the g502 looks stupid.

what a retarded and useless comment

lurk more and post less

Do you need more than five buttons for gaming?

Bought mine not too long ago. Perfect size for my hand (small-ish), really nice clicks, great sensor, feels light and comfy to use. Side buttons are the only bad part as they're quite mushy. Other than that no problems.

>being an inputphile

Doesn't death adder force it's spyware crap?

Best mouse ever released coming through.

Mine is arriving this afternoon. I can't wait.

the $28 aliexpress deathadders are legit (install the legacy drivers, not the synapse bullshit tho)

What is the difference between this and the prodigy? I've been looking for a replacement for my g400.

The G Pro is a symmetrical, pseudo-ambidextrous mouse. I say pseudo because it only has side buttons on one side, which are only good for right handed people.

The Prodigy is a more ergonomic mouse, designed to fit the contours of your hand, like your G400.

If you like the G400 and its design to fit your hand you'd probably be happier with the Prodigy.

Thanks for clearing things up.
I just can't believe that the wired model costs 79€ while the wireless is 139€, guess I'll just get the wired one then.