Tfw human flesh will be a viable food item once cultured meat becomes a thing

>tfw human flesh will be a viable food item once cultured meat becomes a thing

This is Sup Forums related how?

Either way, enjoy fantasizing about man meat you degenerate.

>viable
Not when it's immediately made illegal

Why would it be?

Would you really want to risk an immortal cell from your own species? I can understand beef but eating a human tumor?

Because normal people have an overly-sensitive ethical framework and try to ban things they don't like.
The majority of people are idiots and would vote to outlaw human meat consumption, even if it's lab grown.

But degeneracy always wins.

What the fuck even is this post

The same reason why it's illegal to clone humans for testing.
Abuse of government power.

Ever heard of prions?
Sure go ahead and eat human flesh if you want your brain to be wrecked

I think its a lad who thinks preons are the same thing as a tumor, and also thinks that they are found in flesh in general.

dude stfu

>Ever heard of prions?
yes.

They are found in brains, not body meat.
You only find them in the bodies of things that eat brain.

of course a faggot that posts sasha grey wants to eat human meat. all that's missing is image.jpg

but its just meat

its not sentient, whos being hurt by it being grown and eaten?

This thread is /x/-tier stupid

You can clone humans without allowing the clones to develop most of their brain or ever become sentient

Still illegal. Things that make people uncomfortable get outlawed

Except that this is exclusively lab grown muscle and fat tissue. Preons aren't relevant.

Yes.

It's only going to be eaten by degenerates and fetishists.
But that doesn't mean that it should be banned.

Also we all know that a ban will be avoided by cloning a neanderthal and not marketing it as human.

So, eat me.
And my shorts.

First the Angela White 90 toilet thread [now deleted] and now this shit? Sasha Grey? Someone is really trying to shit on Sup Forums.

At a certain point, the meat we grow in labs won't bear any necessary resemblance to any particular living organism. We'll eventually just design tissue that is appropriate to our culinary needs from the ground up.

Wonder if this girl has noods

yeah, I get that eventuality we will have meat versions of vinegar mother.
But I'd rather breed/engineer for new tastes and cuts because in our lifetimes it will almost certainly only be used to convert biomass into stock feed.

They can be found in ANY cell, but are most concentrated in the brain. It is harder to transfer it from eating other meat but not impossible. Secondly the meat should be tested for prions before being sold or consumed.

>Secondly the meat should be tested for prions before being sold or consumed.
so you're woried that the process used to produce the meat will increase the likelihood of prion generation.
The solution is to just let it happen.
The majority of people will be to skeeved out to try it, and there will be scare stories that stop even people who aren't skeeved. The only way for it to become mainstream and an issue is for the process to result in generation at or below the natural rate and for it to be cost effective.

There isn't really a problem.

>encouraging eating human just because you presently have the ability to replicate an endless amount of it without pain

it probably tastes great. pig is objectively the tastier farm animal, and the closest to humans.

don't you get severely sick from eating human flesh

Real edgy thread.

pork is a meme (bacon) meat, a properly cooked steak is way more delicious

Install gentoo

Only if you eat the brain.

As long as you don't eat the brain you'll be fine.

fuck off /ck/

No

Human flesh already is a thing in many countries, it's just seen as taboo in Europe and America and a lot of other countries. In China they use body donors from morgues to grind them and make meat paste.

why?

Prions.
Little misfolded proteins that misfold others the same way.

>girl

is it the stuff that gives you that terrifying brain damage/disease?

yes it's like mad cow disease but for humans.