Anyone help me with my java? its pretty easy but i have a test coming up and idk what to do

anyone help me with my java? its pretty easy but i have a test coming up and idk what to do.

> i have a test coming up and idk what to do.

show up to and pay attention during lectures, make FULL use of academic assistance resources (study groups, TA's, professor hours). that's what you fucking do, next time at least.

here is something to get started, examine the "count" variable

dude its 3 easy basic questions stop being such an ass.

>its pretty easy
>i have a test coming up and idk what to do
If you don't know what to do for something that's "pretty easy", you probably shouldn't be in the course.
Thankfully, this will be naturally corrected when you fail and cease to be in the course.

if we spoonfeed you then you stay a retard, maybe try to do the work

actually i plan on passing.. i can go help tomorrow but i decided to try it out now so i went here cause i know one of you guys knows java.. now fuck off

what are you studying to be?

He's already a retarded for asking to be spoonfed instead of learning and because he can't fucking learn this shit by himself.

an illiterate faggot

I'm a physics major but i decided to pick up a minor in CS cause i thought it would be good fo grad school

Man yall are a bunch of asshole... im not asking to be spoonfed im asking for a nudge in the right direction.. for the first one i think it should be

if (num = 10) ;

but idk if thats the only large error...

also i dont know what C or D will print for the next one

fuck off

you fuck off this is my thread

>there are several problems
well for one you are using java

as I said, examine "count"
try to think it through

respect my quints

For a, 52%11 is 5, and 5/3 is 1.6666 (repeating) and that + 3.3 is 4.96666 repeating

For b, 33%20 is 1 and since value is 1, 1x1 = 1 + 11 = 12 so it prints 12

Lastly for c, booleans are false by default so you have false = true && false and since the two falses cancel out, you're left with true so it prints true

should count start at 0?

your dumb just give up

yes

and now try to think about what happens in the loop, start with i=0, and see if it is working correctly

for a... wont 8/3 return a whole number with no remainder? wouldnt it print 2? so it would be 2 + (int)dub? also if you put int in front of dub like that does it turn dub (dub = 3.3) into just 3 because int is a single integer without any decimals? so wouldnt it be 5?

your

should i instead be count? other than that i think the loop will just make sure that the user is able to input ten numbers.

also thanks for helping me

also

it should be if (num = 10) {

think about what the task is and try to see what happens with i=10,11,12...

can i even get to be those value? the for loop wont let with i

right, sorry
I meant when 10 is entered by the user, so num=10,11,..

if num is greater than 10 it wont be stored according to our current if statement so our new if statement should be

if (num = 10) {
count = count + num;