ITT we post good deals we found

>ITT we post good deals we found.

Found and bought this a few months ago, absolute fucking steal at that price.

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-computer-components/oakville-halton-region/powercolor-pcs-hd7950/1194451570?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
kijiji.ca/v-computer-components/oakville-halton-region/sapphire-dual-x-hd7950-with-boost/1194439825?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sold an old 5770 for $20 recently. I guess that is a good deal friend.

Not bad. I bought one for 30 and another for 20 a few weeks ago

is $75 USD for a Powercolor PCS+ HD 7950 a good price

Should I sell my XFX 6950?

What price should I set for it(AUD)?

i think so .

GTX 1050 would run rings around outdated AYYMD HOUSEFIRES in performance & power efficiency and have HEVC hardware decoding & VP9 hardware decoding

okay because i live in canadaland and it's $100 CAD
the only new cards around that price are 750ti's

Yep.

kijiji.ca/v-computer-components/oakville-halton-region/powercolor-pcs-hd7950/1194451570?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
kijiji.ca/v-computer-components/oakville-halton-region/sapphire-dual-x-hd7950-with-boost/1194439825?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
also, Sapphire or Powercolor?

> used for crypto mining
Gotta be careful with those.
I bought a 280x that had been used for mining, and it's still working great, but many of these cards have been tortured.

Also both should be quite similar in cooling performative, just go with whatever design you like more

thanks for the warning
and i think i'll go with the sapphire one since at boost it outperforms the powercolor

I'll sell you my 5970 for $10 if you come and pick it up

I just bought 2 gtx 680 for 150 usd.

>Fairy Meadow

What's up from Corrimal St

Bought a EVGA GTX 750ti SC for a 80 dollars.

Never buy a used graphics card.
Old Nvidia cards have all been gimped and old AMD are on their last breaths from mining.

Very impressive. A full $15 under retail.

it's 140 on amazon right now

>Tfw you live in a third world country where everyone clings to their hardware as if it were fucking gold

Trying to sell something it's just getting lowballed to death, buying is getting scammed in the face.

Way to go, you bought a miner's card on the last legs of it's life.

You don't live in australia, do you?

Already have one, lmao.

I bought a 4GB 680 last year for 50 aud from some cringey kid. Friend of a friend.

Only GCN was good at mining, lmao. Besides, who cares.

>load up games
>set max fps 60
>card runs cool and stable

I wonder if I could sell my HD7850 for like 50 EU dollars. It's missing a screw, but I doubt anyone will care. Maybe I'll just give it to my lil bro.
Thanks for reading my blog. Remember to like and subscribe

Met someone at a local car boot sale, sold me a GT210 for £5. Currently don't have a use for it since it's a shit card, might use it in a budget Hackintosh setup

mfw Kepler and 7xxx used to be competitors.

A fucking 7870 is beating a 780Ti in 2016