Where's the sequel of this?

Where's the sequel of this?
Also, pc case general.

>meme case

Does perfection need a sequel?

R5

Who cares? that case sucks. I have it. Everybody said it was great. and its fucking shit. its so fucking flimsy the entire thing becomes a fucking rhombus when you take the side panel off. Also, its very loud. 0/10.

all the screws are shit and the holes for the screws are shit. The entire thing really is shit. Also only some optical drives fit, my hotswap bay didnt fit.

>perfection
it's a good case but far from perfection for sure.
Imho, a possible R6 should come and fix little annoying shits like: not-so-robust power button, not-so-robust case in general, too large grills mesh, LED too bright

>case
>loud

>its so fucking flimsy the entire thing becomes a fucking rhombus when you take the side panel off
more verbose, pls.

>ports at the top

no.

How do you determine if a case is good?
Is it just based on reviews or can you actually inspect it physically when you buy it?

I was very disappointed with this case. The HDD trays are shit and the SSD trays in the back dont leave room for the required sata power cables if they're the usual ones with 90deg angle.

Wat. You can just go to a store and buy new cables, they're really not that expensive.

Anyone know any budget cases with a lot of bays, I've looked at the corsair 300r because I like how it looks, the Antec 302 for its bays, but I'm really leaning towards the Rosewill Challenger, it's got 5 hard drive bays, 3 5.25 inch bays, and even two of the older style 3.5 inch diskette/card reader bays, quite a lotof expansion for such a cheap ass case.

Is anyone here using a Rosewill Challenger? Is it any good? If it is, it's perfect case, got everything I want.

They advertised it as a noise reducing case.

Is that the R5 or the Define S?

I think that's the same case as mine

Everything you listed there pretty much confirms that you like penises in and out of your mouth.

>no side window

Alternatively, the Nano S.

Fucking gaymers.

The define R4 is better than the R5 just due to its build quality alone

I'm going to buy pic related

It's a fractal design Define series case, they all look the same

the majority of people on Sup Forums play video games, stop being an autist.

Well I edit on premiere, and my 550D case looks way better than an acrylic window when i'm previewing video with someone. I can maybe get behind a glass panel, because they are pretty sweet, but the plastic ones look kinda nasty after a while.

you won't regret it, user

> dat stealth SSD slot on the back

Just because I play PC games doesn't mean that I have to go full autistic manchild and get some ricer shit case.

I have a define mini and it's not that great. The front panel comes off very easily which makes the front I/O cables pull out. And because the wires are only just long enough to reach it's a massive pain in the ass to plug them back in.

The front headphone port developed an issue after a while, but to be fair Fractal sent me a new one for free.

It's an ok case if you literally never move or touch it.

Just had one of these arrive in mail for my new build.
One of the most appealing cases in my opinion and it has plenty of room inside.