I'm not sure I have the courage to buy one of these. What is the best Android alternative? Hopefully one less overpriced

I'm not sure I have the courage to buy one of these. What is the best Android alternative? Hopefully one less overpriced

Prefer some xiaomi phones small price for good phone if you can afford something more expensive I prefer one plus 3

just buy the iPhone, it's an amazing piece of technology

I recommend a Sony NEX 5N if you're on a budget and want great performance/dollar shooting.

S7 is good but runs touch jizz

Wait for October 4th, Google will announce the Pixel and Pixel XL, the 2 best phones of 2016.

Will they be HTC?

This gets said about every Nexus release and it's always a complete lie. Last time I saw a 5X in the wild some guy was trying to show me something on it and it was lagging and stuttering like a phone from 2008.

Google's needs to complete reevaluate Android and merge some apps and services together to even try to compete with Apple at this point.

The 5X was a budget phone, the big Nexus release of 2015 was the 6p.

Yes, but HTC will only really be manufacturing, most of the design and stuff is controlled by Google.

You know youre apple fag when you ask if theyre alternatives to an iphone hahahah,
any fucking phone you pick that is over at least 300$ will be fine
See nexus, htc , moto, huawei phones on amazon

Why is the only flagship release a 5.7" phablet? Even Apple has 3 sizes with similar specs at this point.

My 5X has no issues neither do anyone else's that I know personally. I blame the user, not the hardware.

If it makes you feel any better, the flagship this year is 5.5", though you're right it is weird the only flagships are phablets.

It's kind of a bummer really, not everyone carries around a purse and some people don't spend hours watching YouTube on their phones.

Sony was on the right path but they ultimately haven't made an impact in the phone industry.

I made the switch to the iPhone SE after being on Android for 6 years and it blows my mind that Android manufacturers give consumers less of a choice than one of the most closed down tech companies.

Filtered :^)

how childish

dont worry man, is just being #rude

I guess if screensize if your top priority, then you are correct. But keep in mind most people are on Android, myself included, for reasons other than choice of phone size.

Strongly agree. I got the 3N when it first came out and it was the best go-everywhere mirrorless. I still use it when I'm hiking, although it's got some dings and scratches on the screen from some falls.

>Pink camera
Dropped

Pink Camera? Where did you see this?

It's a HTC phone

HTC will be manufacturing the phone, but if you're familiar with how Google runs things, the design of the phone will be dictated by Google.

Manufacturer =/= Designer. That would be like saying iPhones are not Apple, since Foxconn manufactures them.

>less of a choice

yeah theres only like 3 android smartphones and they are all phablets

Nexus 5x is god tier for Android, get it

Or wait 1 month until the new Nexus phones come out

my girlfriend has it. battery life isn't impressive to say the least

Nexus 6P. Almost no bloatware out of the box and it offers an easy bootloader unlock and the best custom ROM support for when Google eventually drops update support.

Charging time on it is insanely fast though.

it's laggy though

TFW fell for the xiaomeme

I don't regret it.

That gap in the graph is software upgrade fyi. And it dropped the battery by a few percent. I think i could have made it to 60 hours desu