TODAY IS THE DAY BOYS

TODAY IS THE DAY BOYS

WILL IT HURRY THE FUCK UP

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/ios-10-beta-features-preview-1324559/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hold on, did you just assume my fucking gender?

Woah, I can't wait for the new version of this crippled OS for this new iPhone 7 with no headphone jack I just bought! After that, let me buy a Lightning to 3.5mm adapter for $1,000,000!

>unironically being excited for an apple product

>being this butt hurt he couldn't afford quality products

>being this much of a consumerist sheep that he thinks spending inordinate amounts of money somehow expresses superiority
Whatever you say special snow flake. Enjoy your "upgrade".

I wish the fanboyism would end.

Anyways, I'm not really hyped for iOS 10. Part of the reason I got iDevices was so I didn't have to wait for major software updates and features.

Macrumors is mostly talking about "sticker packs" and something about games and apps for the iMessage app, which kinda confuses me. But I'm guess the bulk of the chatting about the other features is over, hence all the weird gimmick shit.

I will end up updating both my phone and tablet to iOS 10 by the end of the week unless it does brick devices.

How will iOS 10 be on the iphone 5s? Update or wait?

We won't know besides, it's better to wait a few days if only so the servers aren't getting raped by millions of devices trying to get updated.

>implying these updates aren't pushed on a queue
This isn't 1999.

Maybe not, but there will be quite a lot of people trying to update as soon as possible. Anytime I've forced an update as soon as the new iOS drops, downloads take forever.

Its such a simple solution. Have the clients click yes to update and then push them out on a first in basis. There's absolutely no reason to have any stress on the servers applying these updates.

>yfw Apple remotely cripples devices running old versions of iOS when a new version is released

Fuck iOS 10 I want my 7+ already fuck this week has been so long. Time never really flies by when you have something to wait for. Makes me think I should arrange more stuff I can anxiously wait for...

i want to go back to ios6

>Doing either of these
They'll push an update for iPhone 5's that'll break your phone, so you can buy a new phone.

same. i miss the ios

UPDATE IS LIVE

is this going to break my iphone 6

?

i just got it too 1.1gb

I'm going in Sup Forumsuys.

Wish me luck

Downloading rn. Fucking hyped

They made the animation for opening apps/folders and returning to the home screen faster.
Fucking finally

Seconding. Does it slow the 6 down any?

great my 3 year old took the phone is now sending GIFS and drawing in text

update is fine on my 6 SE

feels weird not scrolling on lockscreen anymore and texting ha s a lot of new shit. All is well so far I think. I sort of want it to idle and se ehow the notifications work

I think it probably will.

They do this every time to some degree but this time I think they will really try to fuck people out of their earphone jacks

enjor your $1000 new iphone 7

>he's waiting on the stock ios10
>he isn't already running jailbroken ios9
>he isn't actually waiting on the next jailbreak instead
these are the kind of applefags that actually deserve vitriol

>buying into planned obselence bullshit

thank you. you are the only kind of applefag i respect.

Nah i bought a SE for $400 too poor for an iphone 7 but i'll get one within a year prob

Thew new search for any pic or GIF function in text is awesome. My fav thing so far

can't wait to see how badly it gimps my 5s

oh, but it now has a water pistol emoji instead of "realistic looking gun" that was causing me so much fucking anguish in my daily safe space

I did it on my 5s and it's totally fine

techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/ios-10-beta-features-preview-1324559/2

I really have to give it to Apple
My old iPad 2 (from like 2011) was just released into the non-supported wilderness, 5 years of updates

My Android tablet (Galaxy Tab 3) is just 3 years and sruck in 4.4.2, literally 4 months of update support

It's supposed to be lighter than ios9

any broken phones yet?
i get joy when apple releases a piece of shit software that breaks some retards overpriced shitphone

no phone breaks (like androids)
you just have to do the update connected to a computer if it fails

stay obsessed

>i get joy when

> pathos

Sheep like getting fleeced bro