That one faggot who brings a mechanical keyboard to lectures and connects it to his laptop

>that one faggot who brings a mechanical keyboard to lectures and connects it to his laptop

Idiotic students thread?

>that one bitter virgin who shits at others behind their backs yet browses Sup Forums

Bringing a mech KB to lectures is stupid? Try people who bring gaymer mice to a lecture.

One of my former Server 2012 classes had numerous faggots bring in their Razer mice to class. Those idiots didn't even realize that most activities and assignments were done in Powershell, which is ironic since no one uses it except for Pajeets and the most autistic individuals living in Renton.

>he brings his unicomp to class

Not as bad as those that bring their hair-dryer sounding Laptops into the library.

>those faggots who bought "gaming" laptops for uni

I did that once for one lab period around the end of the semester, since I was going to be there until late at night finishing final assignments and projects. Normally I wouldn't do that, but the keyboard on the laptop I had at the time was awful.

>That one person who brought their behemoth "gaming" laptop to class every single day
No matter what the class was, he always had it on him. Thank God he at least switched to a MacBook Air the next year.

Surely SOMEONE must've snapped a phone pic of this happening. Lets see them guys, please.

That retard in CS101 who brags about how good of a coder he is but can't install Eclipse without the professor's help

>that guy with a 10-year old thinkpad

n-no u ;-;

Someone at my work brings in a shitty RAT gamer mouse.

DELET THIS

>the guy who brings paper and actually listens and takes notes instead of being on facebook

Personally my dog peed on my laptop so I gotta bring my keyboard and mouse with it. The few people that mentioned on it thought it looked cool.

I had to bring my gaming laptop for a little while when my shitty uni-laptop bit the dust. Shit felt bad. You could feel the stares when you boot it up and papers from across the room would go flying. I ditched that shit the moment I could buy another laptop.

am i a huge faggot if i bring a dekstop to university?

>that one guy that has Arch with i3 with reddit and his Github open and doesn't stop talking how much better i3 and Arch are (while only editing html files of his Github)

Thought he was a Sup Forumsuy first, so autistic.

Depends how big is it compared to your height/weight. If you look retarder carrying it, don't bring it.

well shit it's a full tower atx case
perhaps the saving grace is that it's a server case from 2001 and doesnt have any lights or flashy crap

>my school bought laptops for students
>that one fag just stored it in his home and always brought his gaming laptop with him
>always had a million button mmo mouse with him too
Since the laptops were school property and only borrowed to us he claimed it was better to keep it safe at home. Of course this meant that he did not have access to school file systems or any of the pre-installed expensive software, but he forced his friends to loan their laptops when he needed those things.

But hey, at least he could spend his breaks playing CS on pub servers using shitty mobile connection.

>Bringing a mech KB to lectures is stupid?
Nobody wants to hear the sound of your cherry mx blues clacking and echoing throughout the lecture hall while trying to listen to the professor give his damn wisdom.

>using your school-given laptops filled with spyware
>not using your own laptop and pirating whatever expensive software you need to use

Brought a mid sized fractal case to my shitty dorm this year and it was quoted than my roommates PS4. Brought it home the following weekend because I never used it and just got a T430 for $150 and I still mostly use paper for notes for practicality reasons. It's mostly there because all my textbooks are on PDF.

Half the people in my class had anime or pony desktops.

Which is annoying because they were still smarter than me...

Normalfag btfo.

When I took the bar exam there was a guy with a mechanical keyboard. I can't imagine how autistic you would have to be to not realize everyone taking the test hates you for the loud clickity-clackity distraction.

One time I had a legit furry in my class. Tail, spiked choker and all. Faggot stank of cat litter.

>he brings is Alienware 17 inch gaming laptop to lectures

>that 3/4ths of the class who's parents bought them brand new Macbooks for college and can't figure any compatibility issues out on their own when they inevitably have to use an obscure website plugin or a required software
or
>the pre-med students in biology classes who can't seem to comprehend anything related to ecology/zoology/genetics and ask non-stop basic questions
That sounds really specific but there were several in all of my freshman and sophmore level courses. They made the lectures run over time and broke the flow of the lecture

>the guy with the Thinkpad that looks like it hasn't been cleaned since it was new a decade ago and makes the room smell even after leaving

Chemistry teacher has banned electronics in our class.

>implying i use blues
>implying a mech KB enthusiast wouldn't use dampening rings

I've actually brought a razer mouse to school. It's my spare mouse and the trackpad on my laptop gets annoying to use for hours on end. I didn't realize I offended you by doing it.

Even voice recorders?

>mech kb enthusiast
>dampening rings

>not bottoming out on nec ovals

>caring about what laptop someone uses or what they do to it
You should be paying attention to the lecture you fucking faggots

I can't when all I hear is CLICKCLACKCLICKCLACKCLICKCLACK

Not out of place in the cs department and good battery life. Unfortunately unlike the mbp, it doesn't instantly mark me as a closet gay